Juve on the verge of transfer harakiri

+4
rwo power
Hapless_Hans
Lupi
gnrfan
8 posters

Go down

Juve on the verge of transfer harakiri Empty Juve on the verge of transfer harakiri

Post by gnrfan Sat May 10, 2014 6:13 am

Selling Immobile to dortmund for 10 mil? Shocked  The kid is goddamn capocannoniere playing for atalanta ffs! At 24!  The likes of higuain who real would not sell for less than 40 haven't performed nearly as well. What's the point of a youth system if you're gonna sell the diamonds?

Last edited by gnrfan on Sat May 10, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juve on the verge of transfer harakiri Empty Re: Juve on the verge of transfer harakiri

Post by Lupi Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 am

he wants to go there what can they do?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Juve on the verge of transfer harakiri Empty Re: Juve on the verge of transfer harakiri

Post by gnrfan Sat May 10, 2014 6:29 am

lol they grandstand so much saying they wont sell pogba fr less than 70 mill then sell a guy who's been arguably better for peanuts...and it seems atletico wants him too. we know how clueless they are when it comes to strikers...reminds of a guy called christian vieri...
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 am

I would have been shocked if he wanted to join Juve honestly, i cant recall a player that came from zeman training and joined juve
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 10, 2014 10:25 am

Who says he'll be sold for 10m?
Maybe Juve only will get 10m as they only own half of him, but the figures I'm reading are 18-20m, that's kind of reasonable, no?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Well, maybe there are big bonuses incolved, too. Aki Watzke and Susi Zorc are shrewd negotiators.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat May 10, 2014 12:06 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, maybe there are big bonuses incolved, too. Aki Watzke and Susi Zorc are shrewd negotiators.
Not even the highest levels of shrewdness are an excuse for Juve's stupidity if such a deal went through.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Immobiles strengths include finishing and playing in a counter attacking system

Even if he goes on to do great for Dortmund, for those that actually watch us and how our strikers play you will know that he would not be anything special here.

Our strikers constantly have their back to goal, marked by 2 defenders and are asked to perform flicks around the corner and 1-2's.

Immobile simply does not suit us. He won't have space to thrive in Serie A because teams will shut up shop as opposed to his current situation at Torino where he and Cerci have 30 yards of space to bomb in to.

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Sat May 10, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 10, 2014 2:22 pm

If Immobile thrives on counter attacking teams, he found the right club Very Happy

Let's hope the clubs can agree a deal soon.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Torino who own 50% of the player will make it as difficult as they possibly can as he carried them to an unexpected high position in the league. He's been amazing for Torino and they know that for 10M roughly they sure as hell won't be able to replace him directly.

However, if Juve get guarantees from Dortmund about the selling price, i'm sure we will just outmuscle Torino and regain his entire ownership.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Zorc and Watzke have some experience with this kind of deal, I think Mkhi was owned by three different parties..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Well yeah, Juve - Dortmund just have to convince/force Torino to part with their 50%

However it's not going to be easy because like I said, Immobile has been by far their best player. Even better than Cerci. He's single-handedly taken them from bottom 5 material to near Europe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Of course. If I was Torino I'd refuse to deal with BVB, and if Juve wants their 50% then buy them out. But I think Dortmund will get it done, especially since obviously the player wants the move.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Harakiri? The played doesn't want to play for us. He already thinks he is a star. Celebrates his goals when he scores against us like its World Cup final. He stated on more occasions that he doesn't support Juve, he wishes bad for Juve and tried to break Tevez's leg for crying out loud. I would sell him for 5k euros since he obviously hates Juve. Oh and he is Napoli fan he stated he loves Napoli and would love to move there.

The skill is there and his character sucks, lets wait and see if he can replicate the same form in some other team, esp. BIG one
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down