Mr Nick09
dmize
izzy
Juveman17
LeSwagg James
24 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:37 am

KD being a lame probably helps. Ringing his praises.

Kobe and MJ would have had this guy gone, directly or indirectly. See Doug Collins, Phil Jackson...both did better jobs than he is doing, obviously.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 am

Lowry is gonna go Miami IMO, the earlier report about it being done is BS but i think he'll end up there.

Also apparently Wade and Bosh are opting out, so if we didn't know it already its obvious now.... They all staying and taking less to create an even more stacked team Laughing

I await the excuses when they lose again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 am

I've been hearing that they don't need to trade Rondo and Smart can play the 2... I don't agree. I think you have to move Rondo, I'm not trying to win 30 games and end up mid lottery. Just trade him for a 2015 1st rounder and roll with Smart and Young in the backcourt.

We'll have at least two 1sts next year hopefully we can get Jahlil Okafor. I'm really hoping the Nets fall apart after next season since we have their 2016 and 2018 1sts and can swap in 2017. Thanks to Billy King the woat GM
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lowry is gonna go Miami IMO, the earlier report about it being done is BS but i think he'll end up there.

Ric Bucher reported that but then he backtracked badly today. He also said Bosh would opt out and return to Toronto and Melo replaces him.

Bucher Laughing
Ric Bucher ✔️ @RicBucher
Follow

My deepest and sincere apologies. My report on Lowry and a S&T between the Raptors-Heat is wrong. I should've known better. I could not...

...be more embarrassed. I can't explain why someone would go the lengths "my source" did to set me up, but that's irrelevant. I allowed...

my zeal to break a story take too much for granted. I'd like to think I'm better than that. Yesterday and today I was not.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:52 am

Isn't he the guy who hated on Woj for breaking the Dwight to Lakers trade lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:52 am

Smart isnt going to be good off the ball untill he gets comfortable with his shot and catching and shooting. You surely dont draft him at 6 and put him  in a position where he has to relearn everything.

He is clearly a ball dozing penetrator. Plus his size advantage is totally lost at the 2.

I think Rondo is being traded, they simply arent going to say anything because it lowers his value.

Last edited by The Franchise on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 am

Melo for Bosh?

Knew Bosh would be the guy blamed and voted off the island Laughing

Melo for Bosh is lose something, gain something.

They gain an actual reliable second option.

They lose the only semi respectable player over 6-8 Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 am

I still see the idea of Melo in Miami as a huge pipe dream as the amount they are asking him take is just unrealistic.

That and they are not on the list of teams he's supposedly meeting to decide on during Free Agency.

He'll go to Chicago, Dallas or Houston IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:04 am

The Franchise wrote:Smart isnt going to be good off the ball untill he gets comfortable with his shot and catching and shooting. You surely dont draft him at 6 and put him  in a position where he has to relearn everything.

He is clearly a ball dozing penetrator. Plus his size advantage is totally lost at the 2.

I think Rondo is being traded, they simply arent going to say anything because it lowers his value.

Yeah they probably just didn't like the offers they were getting on draft night and are fine with waiting.

If we bring back Bradley, he and Smart will wreak havoc on defense
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:08 am

Wade's the one that should be replaced but we all know that will never happen. More than likely he's back and only wanting to play 30 games next regular season.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:12 am

Sign him up Mitch ffs Proud 10-year old kid schooling SwaggyP.. He's got more moves than Dwight Laughing
http://instagram.com/p/pw-lC1OGOx/
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:11 am

dmize wrote:

Can't blame them they probably wanted Exum

Who's making a jump shot on that team next year with Oladipo, Payton, Gordon. Tobias Harris isn't exactly a knockdown shooter and Afflalo is gone

edit: I legit think Vucevic is their best jump shooter besides Nelson Laughing

rofl What a stupid pick that was

Considering Exum, I don't like that pick for the Jazz.. What team out there is winning with 2 PG's playing together? Burke was runner up as ROY so I assume they want to play them together

Stauskas was a bad pick for the Kings also

Such a disrespectful thread title though, blasphemous
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:10 am

That title Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I still see the idea of Melo in Miami as a huge pipe dream as the amount they are asking him take is just unrealistic.

That and they are not on the list of teams he's supposedly meeting to decide on during Free Agency.

He'll go to Chicago, Dallas or Houston IMO.

If he tells the Knicks he is leaving and then they do a sign and trade with Miami for Bosh, he probably doesnt lose much money at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm assuming no sign and trade takes place and he just leave's as a FA.

Of course a sign and trade changes things greatly and limits the amount of teams who can get him.

Definitely ends any hope for Dallas.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:04 am

Whole league just bends over for the heat. Just ridiculous.

l hope Melo just goes to the Heat now. Just because l want to see how much rage it induces.

5: Gortat
4: Carmelo
3: Lebron
2: Wade
1: Lowry

No other team could ever possibly achieve that but the heat can because the league is their videogame. They can do what they want and everyone helps them get things done.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:07 am

Since they're both technically not on the same team anymore, here's a little throwback classic Proud

Three 40 pt games though rofl

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 am

Gortat's not leaving the Wizards. Even if he was they don't have enough for all 3 or even 2.

Lowry is probably the most likely, and they should try to get Okafor if he's completely healthy.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:23 am

Wade's name should really not be in the title anymore. Those of us that actually actively post in this thread, let's just have a quick vote on whose name should go on there for the next season.

I vote for Curry :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:39 am

Its the origin of the thread ffs.

It really doesn't matter, its fine as only reason i mentioned it before because those edits made no f*cking sense. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 am

I actually like this title, it's part of GL history Proud

So Curry <<< Me hmm I be ballin' doe
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:24 am

Hawks traded their #16 pick in last years draft Noguiera and Lou Williams to Toronto for John Salmons... rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:26 pm

:facepalm:

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:32 pm

I'm sensing cap space move for free agents, trouble is who is going to Atlanta Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Thats 1 of the 2 reasons for the facepalm.

Nobody is coming to play in front of 16 people in Atlanta other than at best secondary all stars (like Milsap did).

Second, they drafted that guy 16th...either they have no idea what they are doing drafting players or they are giving up on a guy incredibly early.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:04 am

Yeah I don't know who they think they are getting. They probably want a SF, but their only realistic targets are Deng and maybe Parsons.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next