M99
RED
El Chelsea Fuerte
guest7
DeletedUser#1
96 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by izzy Sun May 25, 2014 6:39 am

This loser is STILL here whining.

Oh God, You're so sad.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: CL Final: Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid Post Match Discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 25, 2014 6:58 am

La Decima Proud that Ramos goal ffs so clutch. I'll forgive you for all your mistakes this season

Poor defending on the corner by Atleti, they need at least one on the post.

My boy DiMaria gives a Motm performance in yet another big game. So proud of you son Proud

Bale ffs probably had THE worst game in a Madrid shirt but still scored the decisive goal. Where did we see that before hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 25, 2014 8:41 am

Ancelotti is so *bleep* likeable man. *bleep* hell. No one will have a bad word to say about him. He quietly equalled Paisley.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun May 25, 2014 9:06 am

real as an individual, not as expected, in other word, mostly suck

but as a team, they were good as fighter

keep going & going until the end

congrat to real for the la decima

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sun May 25, 2014 9:18 am

real 2002 won because of its class

real 2014 won because of its determination

Last edited by guest_07 on Sun May 25, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:19 am

jibers wrote:Ancelotti is so *bleep* likeable man. *bleep* hell. No one will have a bad word to say about him. He quietly equalled Paisley.

he is perhaps one of the most likable coaches by everybody... he doesnt complains, he quietly gets the job done. calmness persona

and the number of great players he has played with and worked with is amazing.

one of the all time great coaches for sure!

that .. divine eyebrow..

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 25, 2014 9:22 am

Jesus Christ Dnmad rofl

It was a CL FINAL FFS, the celebration was obviously pre planned. What should he have done, apologise to Courtois and then hug and kiss his teammates Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 25, 2014 9:31 am

Congrats to Real Madrid.

Atletico were better in the first-half when Ancelotti's tactics and line-up failed. Benzema, Bale and Ronaldo were getting quickly up the pitch as if instructed to counter-attack, but that never worked. Then they were left isolated and Real's midfield struggled to bring the ball up.

The double substitution when Isco and Marcelo came on changed the game. The initial tactics were, correctly, abandoned and it was just pure skill & class of the Real players that gave them the control of the game and made them clearly the better side. They kept knocking on the door and it looked to be just a matter of time when they'd score, although Atletico did keep them out up until the 11th hour. In extra-time there was going to be only one winner, the better team who won deservedly.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 25, 2014 10:11 am

You guys have to realize that Khedira, Ronaldo and Benz were playing hurt... i don't get the criticism.  They couldn't accelerate or cut anywhere near what they typically do.  In fact, it's been like this for a good 6 weeks since they both CR7 and Benz got hurt.  Khedira was only starting his second game after a full ACL tear 6 months ago. BUT, it's better to have them on the pitch because, even lessened, they are pretty good.  Illara and Morata are nowhere near ready for this level.

So the criticism is a bit insane.  We won and we won as a team.  Did we get lucky?  Sure.  But it wasn't undeserved luck.  We gave ourselves the chance to get lucky.

Hala Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 25, 2014 10:19 am

I liked Morata. Like I said he offers different stuff than Benzema
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 25, 2014 10:26 am

Morata did nothing.... just nothing.  I don't understand that statement at all.  At least Benz, even lessened, helped play and linked up.  Morata has a long, long, long way to go in order to reach the top level. There's no precision to his game at all.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun May 25, 2014 10:35 am

helåed and linked up? sorry but everytime he touched the ball he managed to lose it.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun May 25, 2014 10:36 am

morata played with heart> Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 10:54 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Honestly I find this whole 'this is how players should act' nonsense boring as *bleep*

If a man wants to react after getting wound up, and he wants to get in somebodies face. So *bleep* be it. Good on them.

If a player is loving every second of his personal glory and he wants to celebrate like mad after scoring in a CL final then so *bleep* be it.

I think football would be a hell of a lot less entertaining if everybody was (pretending to be)  extremely humble 24/7 and there was no aggression, no rivalries etc etc.

man up and take it for what it is, just because they're professionals doesn't mean they all have to be choir boys man.

Took the word out my mouth. Proud

You guys must be like 15 years old and never have played a sport in your life.  There is a time and a place for everything in life. In a 100 year old rivalry especially against a team you share a city with there is a certain amount of professional courtesy you extend.  Not to mention a courtesy you show your own teammates, especially when they carried your sorry ass all game

Many people in this thread have said that's what Ronaldo is so what's the problem? Well right now Ronaldo is the best player on the planet and this is the showpiece of European football, he needs to act like something other than a "Selfish POS" especially when he played really bad.

I have seen a lot of people say why can't he celebrate La Decima etc etc.  IF he had done that celebration at the final whistle again it would annoy me but I would be OK with it knowing how he is but he wasn't celebrating the teams victory and glory he was trying to grab the glory and headlines for himself when he was awful.  

He was 100% trying to make this his moment when he did nothing.  It was 4-1 with 2 minutes left for gods sake.  I have never seen anything like that before on a PK as well.  The game was well won.  When Atleti had legs under them he wanted no part of driving in the box with the ball.

I'm an American and love the fact that they let players celebrate in football and in American professional football and college they have taken a lot of the fun out of the game.  

It's not being against celebration people are making a big deal out of it because it was weird to see it, it was out of place, it was low class and 100% scripted. Again it was a PK with 2 minutes left against a team who couldn't run on a soft penalty at 4-1.  You would have thought he saved mankind or something

True, bro.  Thumbs up 

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 25, 2014 10:57 am

jibers wrote:Ancelotti is so *bleep* likeable man. *bleep* hell. No one will have a bad word to say about him. He quietly equalled Paisley.

he is a very calm manager. like him alot

must be the chewing gums hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 25, 2014 11:01 am

Can't deny that I wanted Atletico to win mostly because of Courtois, but I can't be mad that Madrid won either. Carlo is a top man and deserves every bit of it. Also a big fan of CR7 and I'm happy he's finally got another one in the bag.

Also, I hope all the Bale haters can finally shut the *bleep* up now!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 25, 2014 11:08 am

Bale was one of the worst players on the pitch (as he often has been), but managed to score a goal to save himself.  That said, if he wasn't so selfish and wasteful, there were at least 2 goals there that he botched (and i'm talking out of 4-5 great chances).

He has to lift his head and realize he has teammates.  He just puts his head down and makes awful decisions.  Reminds of the Di Maria of the past.

Kudos to him on the goal.  But he is far from being all that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 25, 2014 11:20 am

Eh? I didn't even know there was a game yesterday?
Can't have been important.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 25, 2014 11:23 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Eh? I didn't even know there was a game yesterday?
Can't have been important.

unlike last year's CL final , this year the final had 2 teams from a top league .

so yeah , it was important.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun May 25, 2014 11:32 am

Congrats to Madrid. Knew the tide had turned when they dominated Atleti in the 2nd half of regulation time. I personally thought Varane and Carvajal had poor games at the back. Ramos was absolutely fantastic though. Di Maria far and away Madrid's best attacker though. He should be getting all of the plaudits as it was his excellent run that led to the equalizer and eventual downfall of Atleti.

This is a heavy loss for Atleti though , who just ran out of gas at the end. The Bale and Marcelo goals were practically gifted to Madrid since they just didn't have the legs anymore at that point and tired minds gave away the penalty. Can't fault them for that. Left it all on the pitch and just wasn't enough. They need to keep their heads up though. Still an excellent season for them.

I've heard this called the "Dustbin Decima", but I think that's rubbish.

This is Madrid's holy grail. Their unicorn and they finally captured it.

I still think they sacrificed La Liga to do it and you could ask any of those players if that was worth winning this title and they'd all say yes. Had the shoe been on the other foot, they may well have called this season a failure.

That's how important La Decima is to this side. Well done to them for finally getting it.

So now we come to it.............What's next for Madrid?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun May 25, 2014 11:36 am

M99 wrote:Jesus Christ Dnmad rofl

It was a CL FINAL FFS, the celebration was obviously pre planned. What should he have done, apologise to Courtois and then hug and kiss his teammates Laughing

Well, now I can only speculate, but I would have celebrated like Ramos or Bale..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun May 25, 2014 11:37 am

Sacking Ancelotti.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 25, 2014 11:40 am

Congratulations to Real, and most of all the wonderful Real posters on here.

That being said, this is a tragedy and a sad day for football  No 

Especially since I'm the biggest moron on God's wide earth for taking a bet about Ronaldo not becoming top scorer, when he was already something like 10 games ahead.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 25, 2014 11:43 am

jibers wrote:Ancelotti is so *bleep* likeable man. *bleep* hell. No one will have a bad word to say about him.

Absolutely agree. Ancelotti surely is the best guy ever. How can you not love him and his eyebrow.
Hell, I even liked Chelsea when he was there Laughing
Goddamn legend, cool as *bleep*.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun May 25, 2014 11:45 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

you guys and your whiny contradictions.

i thought that " sad days for football " only occured when the defensive, overly physical , dirty teams won .

" team i dislike lost = SAD DAY FOR FOOTBALLL !! "

lmao
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 25, 2014 11:58 am

farfan wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

you guys and your whiny contradictions.

i thought that " sad days for football " only occured when the defensive, overly physical , dirty teams won .

" team i dislike lost  = SAD DAY FOR FOOTBALLL !! "

lmao

lmao indeed Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next