iftikhar
Busby Babe
30 posters

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Evra can remain to United.
Di Marzio said he blocked his transfer to Juve after he knew about Conte 's resignation .. and now he wants to know who will be next Juve manager to take a decision

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:43 pm

I hope Evra stays.

Btw, guys, Daniel Taylor from the Guardian favorited this tweet hmm

https://twitter.com/Kiko_247/status/489124558772117504
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Gazzetta dello sport were right about Allegri and Mancini being the front runners they also said we've had a bid accepted. How reliable are they Robes?
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 pm

why would Vidal even mention us by name in a interview saying "if the option falls through" if there had been no contact

B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Poor mans Di Marzio, Pedulla says:

Exclusive: Vidal asks 10 million net. And the United ...

Like it a lot, no doubt about it. That the negotiation should be in port or not, you can test that. Meanwhile, the Manchester United brand man Arturo Vidal, from a budget of overtime available. Yesterday we told you about the offer of 50 million euro, the British intention to submit very soon. What's more, there have been negotiations on how to engage, Vidal asked ten million net per season, the proposal is seven plus bonus. Pending developments and a decision that Juve will have to take.

Google translated.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:47 am

Busby Babe wrote:"I'm not thinking of where I'm going to go, I want to take advantage of my holidays with the people I love," Vidal said on Chilean television.

"Right now, I'm thinking of other things. Afterwards, when I arrive in Italy, I'll see.

"I'm already at a great team, Juventus, so I will be just as calm if the Manchester United option falls through."

Vidal, who is under contract with Juve until June 2017, had right knee surgery on May 7 but recovered in time to help Chile reach the last 16 of the World Cup, where they lost on penalties to Brazil.

He added to Chilean sports programme Central Fox.: "My knee is good. I'm resting it after two hard months."

Vidal, who scored 11 goals in 32 league appearances for Juve last term, is expected to arrive in Turin for pre-season training on July 28.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/11667/9382711/transfer-news-juventus-arturo-vidal-relaxed-despite-manchester-united-link

"I'm already at a great team, Juventus, so I will be just as calm if the Manchester United option falls through."

Very telling that.

Exposes the bulshitters who are reporting we have made no contact with Juve for Vidal.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:48 am

Busby Babe wrote:Gazzetta dello sport were right about Allegri and Mancini being the front runners they also said we've had a bid accepted. How reliable are they Robes?

Enough .
After Sky, for me Gazzetta is the 2nd most reliable source in Italy .
Nothing to do with garbage sources as corriere dello sport, tuttosport, sportmediaset etc

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 am

exactly lol Jamie Jackson is just a club muppet..."excuse me mr woodward have you talked to juventus about vidal".....Ed - "Rolling Eyes ughhh no of course not....Arturo who?"

especially after last year and moyes fapping over cesc in the media...we are quiet about transfers outside of England

Luke shaw deal was leaked by southampton sources as there local radio was the one reporting our bids etc.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:15 am

Robespierre wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:Gazzetta dello sport were right about Allegri and Mancini being the front runners they also said we've had a bid accepted. How reliable are they Robes?

Enough .
After Sky, for me Gazzetta is the 2nd most reliable source in Italy .
Nothing to do with garbage sources as corriere dello sport, tuttosport, sportmediaset etc

Good to know. Thanks  Smile 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 am

The gist of the GDS article from SportWitness

Manchester United reach agreement with Juventus for Vidal transfer

Gazzetta dello Sport report on Tuesday evening that Antonio Conte has left Juventus. Conte had three very successful years in charge of the Turin club but there were always reports of discontent over what he thought was the club's wrong approach to the transfer market.

The newspaper says that Conte is angry the club have failed to sign either Juan Cuadrado or Alexis Sanchez and he's not altogether happy with what he'll consider the cheap potential recruitment of Patrice Evra from Manchester United.

Conte is fiercely ambitious and wanted Juventus to be a real European force as well as the best team in Italy. However, finances at the Italian club are not great and haven't improved over the past year. Juventus have done excellently in the transfer market with financial restrictions and provided Conte with an excellent team at a relatively low cost.

Much more pressing than that, at least immediately, is that Gazzetta dello Sport claim Manchester United have raised their offer for Arturo Vidal and agreed terms with Juventus for the transfer.

Roberto Mancini and Massimiliano Allegri are the immediate favourites for the job.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/manchester-united-reach-agreement-with-juventus-for-vidal-transfe
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:36 pm

Chelsea just bought Flipie Luis for £20 mil, he will be 29 at the start of the season. Surely Shaw is better value for money at £27 mil. Luis can give them 2-3 years max, 4 if they are very lucky hmm

So by the time Shaw finishes his time at Man Utd, Chelsea might go through 2-3 LBs and that would probably add up to more than £27 mil.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:38 pm

I think the fee is 16m pounds.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:49 pm

My bad, saw it in the Guardian, still think you might beat what we paid for Shaw in the number of LBs you go through. Probably wanted someone more proven at the highest level though.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:08 pm

I agree.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:01 am

Strootman is back to training, I think he won't reach full fitness til later this year though

Spoiler:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:39 am

Jamie Jackson wrote:Man United would love Hummels and he is keen on joining them

Sport wrote:Manchester United have beaten Barcelona in the race for Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels, according to reports in Spain.

Daily newspaper Sport are today reporting that Barca have conceded defeat in their attempts to sign the German international, with the player set for a move to Old Trafford.

Sport wrote:German World Cup winning defender Mats Hummels has been linked with a move to Barcelona in recent days, but the Catalan newspaper now concede the chase for the Dortmund centre-back is over as the player, they say, is going to Manchester United.

hmm really??

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:09 am

no, not really.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:14 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:no, not really.

yea right. I forgot you are his agent.  Rolling Eyes

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 am

trust me on this one.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:no, not really.

Where's your source?  Oh, oh thats right, you don't have one.

Bore off.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

what's your source?
Metro citing Sports that Hummels will sign for you for 20m € this week?

As I said, you can trust me on this one, or not.
If you don't trust me then trust your brain. No need to attack the messenger, in any case.
Not that I care, but Lumiere asked 'really?', and I gave an answer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Evra thanks Manchester United fans

Having agreed a deal to join Juventus from Manchester United and calling time on an illustrious nine-season career at Old Trafford, Patrice Evra released this statement to Reds supporters around the world...

"After a great deal of thought I have decided the time is right for me to leave Manchester United. It is the biggest decision of my career as this club is, and will always remain, in my heart.

Joining and playing for Manchester United has been a privilege, a dream come true and my time here has been so memorable. Through the good times and the bad times we have all stuck together and remained loyal. I have always said you don’t just join Manchester United, you join the family and long may that tradition continue.

"This club is steeped in history and I feel privileged to have become a part of that. Over the past nine years I have met and worked with some incredible people, many of whom will remain friends for life. I would like to thank everyone at the club - teammates, coaches and in particular all the staff who made every single day in Carrington or at Old Trafford a special day.

"An immense thank you to Sir Alex Ferguson for making it all possible, for giving me the privilege to be a captain, to be inspired by the legend of Manchester United and to understand that nobody is bigger than the club.

"My biggest thanks go to the fans. We have had some fantastic times together, we lifted all of those trophies together and that night in Moscow will live with us all forever. Every single time I stepped out in that shirt I knew I was playing for the badge and for a very special club.

"My passion for this club will live on and I know you guys will go on to enjoy more success in the coming seasons."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Jul/Patrice-Evra-statement-to-Manchester-United-fans.aspx

Evra :bow:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:what's your source?
Metro citing Sports that Hummels will sign for you for 20m € this week?

As I said, you can trust me on this one, or not.
If you don't trust me then trust your brain. No need to attack the messenger, in any case.
Not that I care, but Lumiere asked 'really?', and I gave an answer.

lol mate. Lumiere provided quotes and a source, that's good enough for me and I stand by that, yours was a definitive response......by YOU. Wink
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Busby Babe wrote:
Evra thanks Manchester United fans

Having agreed a deal to join Juventus from Manchester United and calling time on an illustrious nine-season career at Old Trafford, Patrice Evra released this statement to Reds supporters around the world...

"After a great deal of thought I have decided the time is right for me to leave Manchester United. It is the biggest decision of my career as this club is, and will always remain, in my heart.

Joining and playing for Manchester United has been a privilege, a dream come true and my time here has been so memorable. Through the good times and the bad times we have all stuck together and remained loyal. I have always said you don’t just join Manchester United, you join the family and long may that tradition continue.

"This club is steeped in history and I feel privileged to have become a part of that. Over the past nine years I have met and worked with some incredible people, many of whom will remain friends for life. I would like to thank everyone at the club - teammates, coaches and in particular all the staff who made every single day in Carrington or at Old Trafford a special day.

"An immense thank you to Sir Alex Ferguson for making it all possible, for giving me the privilege to be a captain, to be inspired by the legend of Manchester United and to understand that nobody is bigger than the club.

"My biggest thanks go to the fans. We have had some fantastic times together, we lifted all of those trophies together and that night in Moscow will live with us all forever. Every single time I stepped out in that shirt I knew I was playing for the badge and for a very special club.

"My passion for this club will live on and I know you guys will go on to enjoy more success in the coming seasons."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Jul/Patrice-Evra-statement-to-Manchester-United-fans.aspx

Evra :bow:

Paddy you legend. Gonna be missed.

Wish him all the best.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Ok fine, I confess, I AM Hummels agent.

His father, that is. His father is his agent... I am his father.. always have been.

You have to believe me!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 pm

About Mats Hummels... Let's see...
- he has a contract until 2017
- he's a World Cup winner
- there is no exit clause as Dortmund bought this out at the last contract extension
- Dortmund has no intentions to sell
- Hummels' market value is considered around 35 mio Euros at TM
- David Luiz went for around 50 mio Euros and he was pretty bad at the World Cup

So why on Earth should Dortmund even consider selling him for around 20 mio Euros?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next