Xifio
66 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Italia: La Nazionale II - Page 22 Empty Re: Italia: La Nazionale II

Post by Luca Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm

rincon wrote:@GiancarloC

is Romagnoli better than Chiellini?

Every Milan player is better than every Juventus player from Manager to whomever cuts their grass. It's quite clear at this point. I mean they bought a whole new starting 11, they qualified for the EL and they even beat Crotone thanks to Cutrone.

We're not even close to them. Montolivo and Donnarumma would've singlehandedly beat Spain.

Am I doing it right?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Luca wrote:You just categorized Allegri with Ventura and you actually have the sheer courage to talk about trolling...

My post was a sarcastic reply to such sheer stupidity because clearly to make such a gutless assumption is not to spark discussion but just go back to the anti Juventus agenda that is clearly present here.

Lmaoooooo comparing Ventura to Allegri rofl

What does that make Montella then. If Allegri is provincial Montella must be out of his depth managing his kids B team.

The anti-Juve spin on this Italy side is hilarious. You'd think 9 of the starting XI belonged to us. Worst players on the pitch, Bonucci (Because he's a Juve player obviously) and Verratti (Heard he supports Juve, so chalk this one up to our fault too.)

For a Milan team stacked full of Superior Italian talent, it's a wonder how we've finished about 5 places above them on average for half a decade. Must be match fixing amirite?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:00 pm

Ventura is not provinciale , he is just very mediocre.

Giampiero Ventura = the Italian Harry Redknapp.

A provinciale coach is Mazzarri , infact I don't like him but he has been easily better than Giampuppet

Allegri is a great coach instead . He 'd be perfect for Italy because his better quality is the management of the group.
But even Mancini was a choice more logic than Ventura at that time
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:03 pm

I never said Romagnoli is better than Chiellini (I said Rugani), but seeing that Chiellini is now injured and out, perhaps Romagnoli should be given a chance? Chiellini when he is in form is a fine defender. But now he's out and could be out for up to a month.

Reading comprehension isn't great around here.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:@GiancarloC

is Romagnoli better than Chiellini?

Every Milan player is better than every Juventus player from Manager to whomever cuts their grass. It's quite clear at this point. I mean they bought a whole new starting 11, they qualified for the EL and they even beat Crotone thanks to Cutrone.

We're not even close to them. Montolivo and Donnarumma would've singlehandedly beat Spain.

Am I doing it right?

Try harder.

Your trolling insanity isn't going to work around here.

The problem with the game against Spain was mainly down to tactics. I've already said this a dozen times. And I'd appreciate that you not speak for me. I can talk for myself.

Edit: By the way, while I was upset we didn't buy a striker, we should be able to get a CL spot. Many of our new talents aren't Italian, so it doesn't really apply to this argument. And one of our key players is probably going to be given a chance to start for the national team that was responsible for this 3-0 butchering. And your illogic about bringing up one game. Grow up.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:20 pm

GiancarloC wrote:I never said Romagnoli is better than Chiellini (I said Rugani), but seeing that Chiellini is now injured and out, perhaps Romagnoli should be given a chance? Chiellini when he is in form is a fine defender. But now he's out and could be out for up to a month.

You mean Romagnoli the one who hasn't played this season yet because of... injury? I figure you knew that about your player, so you were talking about future games, not this one.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Robespierre wrote:Ventura is not provinciale , he is just very mediocre.

Giampiero Ventura = the Italian Harry Redknapp.

Wasn't he supposedly rated due to whatever he did at Torino which apparently was a "good" to "great" job?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 pm

^Ventura's thing is developing players. His Torino job was indeed good, but his most interesting aspect is launching the careers of young players in Serie A through the years. From Belotti to Bonucci.

Which is why I always said (and still believe) that he was a good choice to transition form the oldest azzurri ever into a promising new generation. Maybe people thought that after the Euros every veteran should have been taken out back and shot so Ventura's changes somehow seem like nothing. That shouldn't be the way. You have Rugani, Romagnoli, Conti, Pellegrini, Spinazzola, Verratti, Insigne, Gagliardini, Bernardeschi, Belotti, etc. featuring in the NT. Its a positive evolution.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:46 pm

rincon wrote:
GiancarloC wrote:I never said Romagnoli is better than Chiellini (I said Rugani), but seeing that Chiellini is now injured and out, perhaps Romagnoli should be given a chance? Chiellini when he is in form is a fine defender. But now he's out and could be out for up to a month.

You mean Romagnoli the one who hasn't played this season yet because of... injury? I figure you knew that about your player, so you were talking about future games, not this one.

Um. He recently returned and is back to training and playing. Chiellini is out. Does Rugani play? You don't know anything about my team. It's pretty evident.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Anyway it seems like a whole bunch of overreacting.

People get 1 bad result, freak out, and forget everything the team has done so far.

In Ventura's charge since the qualifiers started they've gone 31-8 and the only loss is this one to Spain, the first game vs them ended in a 1-1 draw. Friendlies include beating the Netherlands away, a 3-0 to Uruguay and 0-0 to Germany.

There is a middle ground between being phenomenons and being hopeless, one loss doesn't make everything bad or eliminate the work in progress.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:53 pm

http://www.milannews.it/news/italia-ventura-non-cambia-4-2-4-dentro-astori-e-conti-266882

He called up Astori. Shocked

4-2-4 needs to end.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:53 pm

GiancarloC wrote:
rincon wrote:

Um. He recently returned and is back to training and playing. Chiellini is out. Does Rugani play? You don't know anything about my team. It's pretty evident.

Ok, a last post to you. Lets set things straight since you seem to be a whole different level of clueless.

"Does Rugani play?" Yes. Yes he does, he was a starter in both club games.

"He recently returned and is back to training and playing" Romagnoli was injured since May he recently returned to training and hasn't played any of Milan's games. You want a player that couldn't train for months, that just returned to it but still hasn't been fit to play, to be a starter vs Spain? Once he returns to football and plays as well he should, then he should play for the NT again.

Why not go and complain in the Milan section that Montella starts Bonucci and Musacchio over Romagnoli?

Last edited by rincon on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:55 pm

rincon wrote:
GiancarloC wrote:
rincon wrote:

Ok, a last post to you. Lets set things straight since you seem to be a whole different level of clueless.

"Does Rugani play?" Yes. Yes he does, he was a starter in both club games.

"He recently returned and is back to training and playing" Romagnoli was injured since May he recently returned to training and hasn't played any of Milan's games. You want a player that couldn't train for months, that just returned to it but still hasn't been fit to play, to be a starter vs Spain? Once he returns to football and plays as well he should, then he should play for the NT again.

The only clueless one here is you. I never said I wanted him to be a starter against Spain. I said he perhaps should start some of the next few games, such as against Israel. And he's doing just fine fitness wise. And where did you get that quote from? A few weeks ago?

These juve trolls have no clue what's going on with Milan. Absolutely no clue.

"Why not go and complain in the Milan section that Montella starts Bonucci and Musacchio over Romagnoli?"

You don't seem to be up to date with anything.

Done dealing with this troll.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:59 pm

What are you even talking about? what quote from a few weeks ago? I'm quoting your posts from today. Read your own posts.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:00 pm

You don't know f--k all about Milan. It's obvious you didn't get that information from your own knowledge.

You have no clue what you're talking about, and I'm not going to get into this with you.

Romagnoli > Rugani. Even at this moment.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:01 pm

lmao rofl

what information? that Romagnoli is not starting because he is injured? those are some deep guarded secrets I guess. Its not like and everyone here watches Serie A.

I guess now you realized that I am indeed "up to date".
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:02 pm

You're truly a misinformed one. And that is all I will say. Disinformation sorry.

You're a hopeless one and you can't possibly look at Milan with anything but rose tinted glasses on.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:09 pm

I haven't said a single bad thing about Milan. I even watched them against Craiova and Shkedinja. Just gonna drop this here drinking

Italia: La Nazionale II - Page 22 Milanc10
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:24 pm

rincon wrote:^Ventura's thing is developing players. His Torino job was indeed good, but his most interesting aspect is launching the careers of young players in Serie A through the years. From Belotti to Bonucci.

Which is why I always said (and still believe) that he was a good choice to transition form the oldest azzurri ever into a promising new generation. Maybe people thought that after the Euros every veteran should have been taken out back and shot so Ventura's changes somehow seem like nothing. That shouldn't be the way. You have Rugani, Romagnoli, Conti, Pellegrini, Spinazzola, Verratti, Insigne, Gagliardini, Bernardeschi, Belotti, etc. featuring in the NT. Its a positive evolution.

Lol, yeah that's the impression I'm getting reading comments around the net. Man, Italia fans are really pissed by that result and have the world of bad to say about the man. Reading up on him as I have as much Torino info as a dog can meow, he is actually a good fit, like a stop gap till a better manager is available. Usually don't disagree with Robes but I don't think he is mediocre. I know, I just wrote I don't know much about him but I really doubt he is as bad as good old 'arry.

Also, Ventura, or any International manager at that level, is not gonna pick a player who literally just came back from a long injury to play in 2 key qualifiers.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:26 pm

rofl

Y'all are making a disaster of this thread.

It is a bit of an overreaction but at the same time, it was a very important game that wasn't narrowly lost but completely obliterated. The real tragedy was drawing 1-1 in Italy, a win there would've given us an edge coming into this match.

Those are basically the only two "big" matches that Ventura has had and he bottled both, which doesn't bode well heading into a World Cup. At the same time, you don't have to look far to see other teams struggling and given that it is only September, combined with the idea that Italy doesn't show up for these qualifiers or friendlies, then it doesn't matter too much. We're right on schedule if anything.

I just want to see more invention from Ventura. Stamp some identity onto this group. Have some balls. That doesn't have anything to do with dropping old players but line up, style, responsibilities.

As for Giancarlo, it only takes a couple pages of browsing be Milan forum to see your posting style. It's very combative, extremely stubborn and there's a reason people challenge the things you say.

Like comparing Ventura and Allegri, it's laughable man. It just shows the anti Juventus agenda you're peddling, and it's fine but when robes and breva, two Inter fans even come in to challenge that claim it really hasn't to make you question what you're posting here. A lot of the stuff you said was fine, arguable but fine, that wasn't one of them. That was truly a laughable post.

Then you called out brother Rincon for reading comprehension for asking you who you rated Chiellini or Romagnoli, you flew off the handle saying you never asked that. What you didn't realize is he never said you said that, he was asking you your opinion on the two players, but you completely blew past that point.

i would say just tone it down, were actually supporting the same team. It's fine to discuss but it an intelligent and reasonable way. Making posts like Ventura and Allegri in the same bracket is a sure fire way to not be taken seriously. Allegri is the most accomplished Italian manager of the last 5 years.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:15 pm

The Bertolacci, Lapadula, De Sciglio era ended more than 25 days ago already, Milan deserves to be the pillar of Italy now.

Juve is shit and the NT would do far better without them. AC Milang has 3 good italian players and they deserve a chance over anyone else.
Also, Romagnoli is several steps ahead of Rugani in his development and it's a big deal that he wasn't called up, anyone who disagree with this statement is foolishly trolling.

Done with you trolls.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Love how valiantly Juve fans are defending subpar players/coaches, Bertolacci era ended more than 40 days ago and i can still discern between an average player and good player, behaviour breed behaviour i suppose
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Maybe Milan should hire you as general manager. Being able to discern a good player from an average one is something rare in your land.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Can't tell if this is the Calcio thread or the thread for the National side Laughing

Too many invested parties

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Stop trolling Luca you troll, this is the thread where Milang fans discern the good from the average

So far Romagnoli > Rugani, Allegri = Ventura, and Montolivo is praised

As you can see, all of this is flying very high Rolling Eyes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Warrior wrote:Stop trolling Luca you troll, this is the thread where Milang fans discern the good from the average

So far Romagnoli > Rugani, Allegri = Ventura, and Montolivo is praised

As you can see, all of this is flying very high Rolling Eyes

Clearly you don't follow Milan or their progress. Class team that will elevate the sport as we know it. The Kalinic signing alone is one that only, and I mean ONLY, Milan could make. Were not worthy.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next