Javier Mascherano on the wonder save "I do not want to be rude... I tore the anus that play."

3 posters

Go down

Javier Mascherano on the wonder save "I do not want to be rude... I tore the anus that play." Empty Javier Mascherano on the wonder save "I do not want to be rude... I tore the anus that play."

Post by guest7 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:18 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/javier-mascherano-says-he-tore-his-anus-during-semifinal-against-netherlands-154255457-soccer.html
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Javier Mascherano on the wonder save "I do not want to be rude... I tore the anus that play." Empty Re: Javier Mascherano on the wonder save "I do not want to be rude... I tore the anus that play."

Post by Lex Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 am

Brazil know dat feel
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Javier Mascherano on the wonder save "I do not want to be rude... I tore the anus that play." Empty Re: Javier Mascherano on the wonder save "I do not want to be rude... I tore the anus that play."

Post by RED Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 am

Lex wrote:Brazil know dat feel

eco smile 
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum