Helmer
Zealous
Hapless_Hans
Valkyrja
Onyx
73 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:36 mil for Griezmann
40 mil for Turan
45 mil for Carvalho
15 mil for Indi
40 mil for Hummels
20 mil for coleman

them near 200 mil for a new squad lmao

They've already spent ~170m  € since last summer.

On Zaha, Fellaini, Mata, Shaw and Herrera.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:08 pm

New Southampton striker Graziano Pelle stat:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:06 pm

S wrote:I'm sure Vidal and Di Maria would love to waste their primes playing for a team trying to be a poverty version of Harlem Globetrotters than in the best sports competition in the world that is the Champions league. Proud

Vidal already wasting his time in poverty league that is Serie A Proud

dem half filled stadiums Proud

dem broke "big" teams

Last edited by B-Mac on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:11 pm

According O'Jogo Rolando wasn't called up from Porto because he is going to Roma

SaintJoe, if you read this thread, how much is reliable O'Jogo?

I want back Rolando to Inter  pale
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Sell Rooney maybe for around £30-40m to Arsenal. Nani, Kagawa and Young for about £25m combined. hmm

Kagawa still worth 15-20 I expect him to flurish under LVG tho, he looked good under moyes when he got playing time but Moyes never gave him any run of games ffs...Villa are offering 7 million for Young apparently Laughing

Nani somewhere between 10-15

pls go with your poverty evaluation MT
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:15 pm

BBC confirm Man City are in advanced talks with FC Porto to sign Mangala for about £32m.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:17 pm

B-Mac wrote:
S wrote:I'm sure Vidal and Di Maria would love to waste their primes playing for a team trying to be a poverty version of Harlem Globetrotters than in the best sports competition in the world that is the Champions league. Proud

Dat 40k average attendance in a 41k capacity stadium. Proud With thousands of supporters chanting his name vociferously.

Rather that than play in front of the Old Trafford library getting owned by teams like Swansea and Southampton Proud

Also a league title > imaginary 4th place trophy which is the best United can aim for sadly Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Surag is on top form. get in Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm

I like your style S  Proud

Nice Smile
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Sell Rooney? Which club would be willing to pay Rooney's wages? And for which club would Rooney accept a pay cut? IMO ManUtd will be stuck with Rooney until the end of his contract.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:38 pm

S wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

Dat 40k average attendance in a 41k capacity stadium. Proud With thousands of supporters chanting his name vociferously.

Rather that than play in front of the Old Trafford library getting owned by teams like Swansea and Southampton Proud

Also a league title > imaginary 4th place trophy which is the best United can aim for sadly Proud

i was referring to the rest of the league mostly....those half filled piles of rubble called stadia around the league

41k capacity...that's cute we have more season tickets then that Laughing

one year removed of a league title but let's act like we haven't won it in decades now after 1 bad season rofl Proud

w/e helps you feel better about being small time, the lure of United and premier league still>>>> champions of poverty corrupt racist retirement league
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm

B-Mac wrote:
S wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

i was referring to the rest of the league mostly....those half filled piles of rubble called stadia around the league

one year removed of a league title but let's act like we haven't won it in decades now after 1 bad season rofl Proud

w/e helps you feel better about being small time

I couldnt care less about how many season tickets United have but point being Vidal would rather play in a loud 41K stadium with a brilliant atmosphere with fans constantly chanting his name and showing their love than in the library-esque atmosphere at Old Trafford which sometimes even seems like a funeral literally.

He loves it here and his family settled in Turin which he has reiterated several times but nah,playing for a Harlem Globetrotters FC who are in a rebuilding phase is like living his dream.Right Proud

That sense of entitlement is ridiculous tbh.You are no Real Madrid.If Vidal's leaving it'll only be for Spain.

Now back to reality.30m pounds for Schneiderlin should do the trick for you guys imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm

however the South Americans are at their ease in a Latin country as Italy ( and these are important things for them ) , while it's not exactly same thing for England, then expecially Manchester is a very ugly city tbh.
infact the South American players still have a good consideration about Serie A. hardly they rate it as a poverty League.
then as Interista I'd like too see Vidal to Manchester more than Juve for logical reasons, but I don't think he will force for it because he is fine in Torino
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm

If Vidal goes this season it will be more about us wanting to cash in as opposed to him wanting to leave.

What I find funny in these situations is no matter what the player does/says, some people chose to believe it's a way of them saying they want out

Vidal says nothing

"He's leaving his future open, he wants out"

Vidal says he's happy here

"They always say that, he's off soon"

Vidal says he's staying

"Since when did that matter? He's off"

Basically no matter what happens, people think a player is bound to leave until the transfer window is shut. So there's no point trying to read in to it, especially when the sources are crap.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:04 pm

S wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
S wrote:

I couldnt care less about how many season tickets United have but point being Vidal would rather play in a loud 41K stadium with a brilliant atmosphere with fans constantly chanting his name and showing their love than in the library-esque atmosphere at Old Trafford which sometimes even seems like a funeral literally.

He loves it here and his family settled in Turin which he has reiterated several times but nah,playing for a Harlem Globetrotters FC who are in a rebuilding phase is like living his dream.Right Proud

That sense of entitlement is ridiculous tbh.You are no Real Madrid.If Vidal's leaving it'll only be for Spain.

Now back to reality.30m pounds for Schneiderlin should do the trick for you guys imo.

sense of entitlement? people report a rumour with United in it and you get your jimmies all rustled that HOW DARE THEY BE INTERESTED IN OUR PLAYER and just start bashing the club

you're the one with the sense of entitlement, the one who gets butt hurt everytime there is a link or article related to us buying your player

I don't say anything until you start shooting off about United with your non sensible jibberish because it's annoying and stupid.

and ya thank god we are not Madrid, we are United don't need to aspire to be any other club.

and why are we harlem globetrotters fc? because we are improving a squad that needs improving? and doing it with money we generate ourselves not some sugar daddy...forgive us for being able to spend some money that we earned

and it's funny your bashing our signings when you're trying to sign our spare parts in Evra Laughing

Last edited by B-Mac on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:08 pm

B-Mac wrote:
S wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

sense of entitlement? people report a rumour with United in it and you get your jimmies all rustled that HOW DARE THEY BE INTERESTED IN OUR PLAYER and just start bashing the club

you're the one with the sense of entitlement, the one who gets butt hurt everytime there is a link or article related to us buying your player

I don't say anything until you start shooting off about United with your non sensible jibberish.

and ya thank god we are not Madrid, we are United don't need to aspire to be any other club.

I forgot to mention i read the RedCafe Vidal thread recently which annoyed me and i was mostly referring to that bunch.Maybe you're a RedCafe member too ? hmm

And i see,i DID rustle your jimmies now seeing you getting worked up and all eco smile Calma im just messing Proud

On-Topic : I really hope United go after Schneiderlin.They're signing too many foreigners for my liking imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:12 pm

B-Mac,United offered double the salary apparently for Evra to extend but he asked to leave for Juventus.This from more than one reliable source.

Dat appeal Proud How do you find it when the leader of your locker room rejects you hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 pm

S wrote:B-Mac,United offered double the salary apparently for Evra to extend but he asked to leave for Juventus.This from more than one reliable source.

Dat appeal Proud How do you find it when your leader of your locker room rejects you hmm

he already did extend weeks ago, did you're reliable source forget to mention that?.....he isn't going to be starting with Shaw here now? knows he will walk into Juve as long term LB replacement being able to play till he's 45 in Serie A Laughing a player wanting to play how dare he Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:25 pm

B-Mac wrote:
S wrote:B-Mac,United offered double the salary apparently for Evra to extend but he asked to leave for Juventus.This from more than one reliable source.

Dat appeal Proud How do you find it when your leader of your locker room rejects you hmm

he already did extend weeks ago, did you're reliable source forget to mention that?.....he isn't going to be starting with Shaw here now? knows he will walk into Juve as long term LB replacement being able to play till he's 45 in Serie A Laughing a player wanting to play how dare he Proud

Yes he did.But United wanted to keep him and offer him a higher salary than we were offering but Evra rejected that asked to leave.I bet he was scared of competition from an 18 yr old nobody Proud
Atleast Evra in his last years can win something worthwhile while United can sign dem billion sponsorship deals and continue signing dem overrated prospects while watching their neighbours and rivals doing things that actually matter i.e winning trophies Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:33 pm

S wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

Yes he did.But United wanted to keep him and offer him a higher salary than we were offering but Evra rejected that asked to leave.I bet he was scared of competition from an 18 yr old nobody Proud
Atleast Evra in his last years can win something worthwhile while United can sign dem billion sponsorship deals and continue signing dem overrated prospects while watching their neighbours and rivals doing things that actually matter i.e winning trophies Proud

quite clearly why he had a change of heart after he already extended. we bought a new LB he realized he didn't have a starting spot locked down anymore, and decided he wants to leave and play regularly....but you can live on this dream of he desperately wanted to join the great Juve the Champions of poverty, and CL group stage flops Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Ya'll get side tracked so easy. First comes someone making fun of who someone is linked too...then a supporter of the other club trying to defend the clubs honor and then we end up with 2 pages worth of shit.

Transfer rumors please
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 pm

True that.

Di Marzio wrote:Juan Manuel Iturbe’s future still needs to be decided. Juventus is still clearly in the lead to acquire him, but now Atletico Madrid is also showing interest. Iturbe prefers to go to Juventus, and is waiting for Monday when the bianconeri are expected to formalize their offer to Verona. However should Juventus not close the deal Atletico Madrid is expected to offer 24 million, while leaving a significant portion of the rights to the player to Mascardi who is very close to the player. The negotiation could take off with Verona should Leo Baptista be part of the deal. On Monday Juve could close the deal, but Atletico monitors the situation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Iturbe to sign for Atletico and with Alexis already gone to Arsenal...

Nani come home you legend Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:11 pm

If we don't get Iturbe we should just sign nobody on the Wing and wait until a legit option is available
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:24 pm

b-mac, tell me why tf Vidal would join Peasant "Untied" whilst Madrid are after him?

Keep on wishing, you will have Vidal only in the twilight of your sweet dreams or when u fap on the toilet seat........

We will not sell him unless we get about 80m and that excludes your peasant team, the likes of Barca and Madrid are the only two places I can see him go should he leave so keep dreaming.....

at this rate we are more "scared" when Arsenal come calling than when a non-CL side like yours does......

so keep scaring the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Bilbaos, Marseilles and co......... and keep down there, it gone be a while so muster more player dreams and dream there for they will always happen in your dreams Proud

JD - Image Removed cause of profanity

Last edited by elm_baraja_shaman on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 pm

-----------Llorente/Morata
--Griezmann----------------Iturbe
----------Marchisio---Pogba/Vidal
-----------------Pirlo
--Evra----Chiellini----Barzagli---Lichtsteiner
----------------Buffon

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next