Eman
Kaladin
Forza
Shed
beatrixasdfghjk.
16 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by CBarca Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:08 am

NFL Proud

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 34 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:13 am

Is he going to make it on your povery sport?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:18 am

I would be very surprised if he made it. His only going for trials anyways, so who knows.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:19 am

I really hope he comes back soon, ParramattaNSW really need him
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:21 am

The thought of Dugan at fullback makes me cringe, id rather play Brett Stewart tbh
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:31 am

Bold move tbh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:49 am

He'll join the Dogs when his in his prime and we'll win back to back. It's all part of the master plan.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:21 am

He said something about how because he signed a lifetime contract with parra, if he were to come back, parra would be the only team he'd play for
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:43 am

If that's true, then i don't see why he never wants to win a premiership, silly boy that hyane should of left para after 2010 to try and actually win the premiership.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:44 pm

haynes bored, he's finally won origin, won a world cup, two dally m's, he wants a new challenge, good on him and good luck.

brett stewart won't play rep footy again, he's 30 next season and can barely make it through a season without being somewhat injured. depending on what mcgregor does with gerard beale, you'll most likely see dugan playing centre full time next season, if beale leaves he'll prolly drop back but idunno, i hope we don't let beale go.

i think its more than likely, especially with his recent australia call up, that you'll see matty moylan playing fullback next year, either him or dugan. tedesco as a long shot but he's gotta actually last a season without hurting himself.

pretty psyched to see the four nations too, an upside to all these injuries is that we're actually picking a squad based mostly on form and not darius boyd like selections.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:46 am

Sigs is a Chelsea fan Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:40 am

I think all sigs has mentioned about his preferences are that he hates Liverpool .-.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:50 am

I think I changed his club ages ago Laughing

Who does Sigs support?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:01 am

Dragons?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 pm

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:haynes bored, he's finally won origin, won a world cup, two dally m's, he wants a new challenge, good on him and good luck.

brett stewart won't play rep footy again, he's 30 next season and can barely make it through a season without being somewhat injured. depending on what mcgregor does with gerard beale, you'll most likely see dugan playing centre full time next season, if beale leaves he'll prolly drop back but idunno, i hope we don't let beale go.

i think its more than likely, especially with his recent australia call up, that you'll see matty moylan playing fullback next year, either him or dugan. tedesco as a long shot but he's gotta actually last a season without hurting himself.

pretty psyched to see the four nations too, an upside to all these injuries is that we're actually picking a squad based mostly on form and not darius boyd like selections.

TBH i kinda hate the fact that hayne thinks his done everything in league and gotten bored, his done everything except win a friggin ring, i dunno but thats a pretty big deal.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:33 pm

This issue for Hayne is that if he had left Parra instead of signing that lifetime contract there wouldve been a pretty serious reaction, especially if he moved to Roosters or Manly who could a) afford him b) would use him as a fullback c) would offer him a pretty good shot at a premiership. The reality is with ot without Hyane, Parra are a long way from winning a premiership, and him leaving may somewhat help the club as its going to force them to build a propper side rather then relying on Haynes individual brilliance,

Hopefuly Moylan will play fullback for NSW, hes certianly a better choice then Dugan, the issue of course is second season syndrom; the cats out the bag now and we all know how good he is and because of that teams will target him and make his life much harder. Also, im still not competly sold on Penriths side and them finishing top four next season, that too could make things harder for him. Sigs is right though, Brett Stewart wont play rep footy again, so it really does come down to Dugan and Moylan.

Four nations should be good, was really hoping Pearce would get a call up with all the injuries though
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:38 am

pretty much yeah, him leaving frees up a whole bunch of cap space which can be used to buy an actual squad, and really even if hayne spends the season uninjured he's still missing 6 games due to origin and the fear of him being injured backing up after origin.

its the perfect time for him to leave, he's 26 turning 27 next year, if it doesn't work out in the nfl he'll back in australia ready for 2016, and only 28, entering his prime league years, and if he doesnt get drafted and comes back, a year out of league might even prolong his entire career, it's really just the best time he could have done it at.

i do get the thing with the premiership but, in all likelihood, the eels aren't gonna win one within the next 3 seasons with or without hayne, and i think he'd know that, why put off dreams for an unlikely premiership you know.

moylans 23 so second year syndrome isn't something i'm too worried about, he's alot more mature than say roger tuivawhatever shrek, who's only 20 odd. the penrith thing is pretty interesting mind cause i'm pretty sure they're ahead of schedule with gus' 5 year plan, but you know they've had like 14 injuries this season, if their entire lineup is fit and ready for round one we'll be seeing pretty much a completely different team to their prelim final lose to the dawgz. they've overshot their mark even finishing in the top 4 yet alone getting within one of the gf, so if they stay injury free next season them finishing top 4 again shouldn't be surprising at all.

ben hunts a better choice too, pearce is in better form and yeah, a much better half but besides this season hunts been shopped around in a few positions and was i'm pretty sure a bench hooker for a bit too, which comes in handy with dce moving into the starting lineup.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:05 pm

So hows everyone been Smile
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:23 pm

I just submitted my final honours thesis Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Nice! I have more midterms this week and a 5-page paper to write Sad
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Mine was 56 pages long Laughing

Good luck with them, though.

I only have a 15 minute presentation to go along with the thesis then I am done for the year Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:13 pm

What is there even to write 56 pages about?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:01 am

Kick wrote:Mine was 56 pages long Laughing

Good luck with them, though.

I only have a 15 minute presentation to go along with the thesis then I am done for the year Proud

lol this is part of a broader semester paper that will be 20 pages long Razz

and nice!!!!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:13 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:What is there even to write 56 pages about?

Well, that includes references, appendices, abstract, title page, table of contents and figures, figures and, of course, a butt-load of writing.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 am

Im so sore everywhere
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:38 am

fatman123 wrote:Im so sore everywhere

Kinky.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next