what happen to Denilson? lol what you guys make of this.

+9
Sri
Kiwigunner
KMD
Sushi Master
SamuelJayC
ArsenalWenger
Amar
EL Patron
Raptorgunner
13 posters

Go down

what happen to Denilson? lol what you guys make of this. Empty what happen to Denilson? lol what you guys make of this.

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 14 Jul 2011, 14:38

Arsenal midfielder Denilson has played his final game for the club after being hauled off just 20 minutes after coming on as a sub and then storming off down the tunnel.

The 23-year-old suffered the ultimate humiliation for any footballers during his side’s 4-0 pre-season win over a Malaysian XI in Kuala Lumpur.

The Brazil international has already expressed his desire to leave the Emirates but the Gunners have been unable to sell him.

So it looked likely Denilson would remain in north London until at least January but this latest episode means a transfer is more likely.

He was brought on at half-time during Arsenal’s 4-0 win, but was replaced just 20 minutes later – prompting him to storm off down the tunnel.

Initial reports suggested he was injured but this has been dismissed by the Arsenal medical team

Manager Arsene Wenger will not be impressed by his attitude and with youngsters Emmanuel Frimpong and Craig Eastmond pushing hard for inclusion, Denilson’s days are numbered.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/07/14/surely-denilson-will-never-play-for-arsenal-again-after-substitution-strop/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

what happen to Denilson? lol what you guys make of this. Empty Re: what happen to Denilson? lol what you guys make of this.

Post by EL Patron Thu 14 Jul 2011, 14:45

I doubt this is true...why would he storm off if he is not going to be part of the team next season anyway Neutral
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

what happen to Denilson? lol what you guys make of this. Empty Re: what happen to Denilson? lol what you guys make of this.

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 14 Jul 2011, 14:46

gunnerlistick wrote:I doubt this is true...why would he storm off if he is not going to be part of the team next season anyway Neutral

I was watching this and I must have missed it, did anyone see this happen?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Thu 14 Jul 2011, 14:51

I didn't see it either, but to me its obvious he was injured.

Wenger would never do that to one of his players unless it was for an injury or a tactical reason.

Obviously yesterdays match was a friendly, so I doubt it was tactical.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Thu 14 Jul 2011, 15:11

Many people were tweeting about him storming off down the tunnel when he got subbed, I do think Wenger wants to sell him as well just the wages putting people off.

He was also rumoured to be booed when they were training the day before, but again these are all rumours, I didn't see any of this happening.

I thought he didn't play that bad either in the 20 mins he was on, he was going forward, didn't misplace many passes and was running about. Still want to see him go though to make space for Lansbury etc.
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Thu 14 Jul 2011, 18:05

Its never good to treat someone like this (bringing denilson on then taking him off)

However, Denilson said bad words about arsenal at the end of last season so maybe this was Wenger's way of getting back at him
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 14 Jul 2011, 18:12

20 minutes is more then enough for Denilson in a friendly game Very Happy.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu 14 Jul 2011, 18:14

Needs to go to free up that wage bill.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Thu 14 Jul 2011, 18:59

now i feel sorry for him
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Thu 14 Jul 2011, 19:37

Strange, he's got a big ego for such a crummy player.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu 14 Jul 2011, 20:20

Samuelj29060 wrote:Its never good to treat someone like this (bringing denilson on then taking him off)

However, Denilson said bad words about arsenal at the end of last season so maybe this was Wenger's way of getting back at him

Wenger is too classy and too protective of his crop to ever do that.. Though I am willing to give him the doubt of an injury, I hope this is the last we see of him..

The channels didn't cover him "storming off" but that is a right out stupid thing to do.. Get in Lansbury and Frimpong I say! This dude shot his mouth off after having a horrible season!

Also, how did you miss that fraking back pass which almost made us a laughing stock in the entire South East Asia? By jove if that had resulted in a goal! pale

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri 15 Jul 2011, 00:42

I feel so bad for him , and I don't believe he did that, I only found it on caughtoffside and we ALL know how reliable caughtoffside is.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jback2 Sat 16 Jul 2011, 03:38

seems like he's going back to sau paulo on a season-long loan... good riddance.

jback2
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Berbaflop Tue 19 Jul 2011, 08:08

I heard that he got boo-ed hard by Arsenal Fans in Malaysia, even in training sessions.
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue 19 Jul 2011, 23:43

jback2 wrote:seems like he's going back to sau paulo on a season-long loan... good riddance.

welcome to the forums m8 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Berbaflop wrote:I heard that he got boo-ed hard by Arsenal Fans in Malaysia, even in training sessions

welcome to the forums and great name Very Happy
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 17:17

There were rumours early that Shakthar wanted to buy him or make exchange.. Sad that didnt happen..
Satisfied to see him go back to Brazil atleast for a loan...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down