Will Yaya Sanogoal become an elite striker in the future?

+9
TalkingReckless
danyjr
Lex
REWB
Onyx
Rev
RealGunner
halamadrid2
Tomwin Lannister
13 posters

Go down

Will Yaya Sanogoal become an elite striker in the future? Empty Will Yaya Sanogoal become an elite striker in the future?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:12 pm

This young lad, this GOAT of a lad has just ripped Benfica apart, he's already scored a hattrick and has been absolutely rampant.

How many years until he surpasses the current crop of elite?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Will Yaya Sanogoal become an elite striker in the future? Empty Re: Will Yaya Sanogoal become an elite striker in the future?

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 pm

He is already elite imo. He has scored more goals than Costa since the end of last season Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Will Yaya Sanogoal become an elite striker in the future? Empty Re: Will Yaya Sanogoal become an elite striker in the future?

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Reminds me of a young Weah but better.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Ibra 2.0 with pace and a smaller nose  :coffee: 
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Arsenal should give him a chance as their starting striker imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:42 pm

i dont think he will ever be clinical, but he will cause ANY defense trouble. the way he controls lofted air balls is exceptional, better than anything i have seen at arsenal for 10 years. if he can get more composed, he will be a real threat. however, because of his structure him getting composed wont be easy, he needs to train hard at it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Growing on me with every appearance. Tall, strong and can run. Hopefully, today's given him a boost of confidence for next season
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Watched him against Bayern last season I think and he was absolutely abysmal. Slow, unclinical and too disinterested for his age.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:01 am

danyjr wrote:Watched him against Bayern last season I think and he was absolutely abysmal. Slow, unclinical and too disinterested for his age.

Lol... i guess u haven't really seen him, because he was everywhere when he came on for our FA Final
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:46 am

If wenger gives him a start this season they'll win the title with ease.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 am

TalkingReckless wrote:
danyjr wrote:Watched him against Bayern last season I think and he was absolutely abysmal. Slow, unclinical and too disinterested for his age.

Lol... i guess u haven't really seen him, because he was everywhere when he came on for our FA Final

I saw both of those games and agree with both of you. However, Sanogo is certainly not a clinical striker. Reckless, you should make an attempt to actually engage with danyjr's comment instead of being so dismissive. Sanogo has improved since his poor form last season, where his performance in the FA Cup Final was an exception.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:21 am

I was surprised he actually played last season in the first time I heard he missed something like 17 months of football at Auxerre from injuries over 2 years. I'm guessing this could potentially be his 1st full season in two years.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:57 am

Forza wrote:
TalkingReckless wrote:

I saw both of those games and agree with both of you. However, Sanogo is certainly not a clinical striker. Reckless, you should make an attempt to actually engage with danyjr's comment instead of being so dismissive. Sanogo has improved since his poor form last season, where his performance in the FA Cup Final was an exception.

How can you engage someone If he can base his opinion on one game where it was against one of the biggest teams in the world in CL, in his first year at Arsenal and having been injured for majority of it plus 2 years before

Seem pretty Disinterested to me doesn't it??, Seems like Faster then Giroud to me

Arsenal fans were actually praising him for his Bayern match, he has hell alot better the Giroud was at that time (he was piss poor)

He is a raw talent but for someone who is 21 and was playing in Ligue 2 before coming to Arsenal and was injured for majority of his career so far, i would say he has done pretty well in his first season
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:38 pm

FFS pirlo Proud
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:16 pm

No sowono n-posseh Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Pirlo  Proud 

Sanogo the next Adebayor Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum