*Prediction Special* Who will win the Premier League next season and what will be the top 4?

+25
Dnmac4
CBarca
Curtinho
Hapless_Hans
Gil
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
S
dostoevsky
terrance511
cyberman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
futbol
Abramovich
Firenze
Peccadillo
Art Morte
teamanarchy
McAgger
Donuts
windkick
httredskins47
Kick
VendettaRed07
Onyx
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the Premier League next season and what will be the top 4? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the Premier League next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:39 pm

^Thing is Mole...I see everyone having Man U as their top 3 mostly because of a new "MANAGER", where apparently Spurs have no chance despite them having a new competent manager. Yea, LVG is of course more credible than Poch, but the logic still applies.

Don't forget that EL winner gets CL next year, so be interesting to see how Spurs/Everton approach that.

On City, one thing sets them apart than anyone else in the league. Their fullbacks. Never in my life I've seen a team in PL era with so much contributing fullbacks going forward. That's the thing I was so jealous of their attack last year (and comes from someone whose team scored 101 goals)....Really hope Moreno/Manquillo help us get even half as good as their fullbacks going forward.

THOSE OVER-LAPS are unreal to defend again. Much harder when you're likes of Burnley/Villa.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

*Prediction Special* Who will win the Premier League next season and what will be the top 4? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Prediction Special* Who will win the Premier League next season and what will be the top 4?

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Agreed the overlapping fullbacks are essential especially when teams park the bus. Moreno and Manquillo are gonna be huge for us Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Yeah but Sepi there's a difference. Man Yoo won the league with pretty much this squad before Moyes lol.

Spurs have never at any stage been good enough and 6th/7th in reality is their level.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Moal players decline. And it's not this exact same squad. Rio, Evra, Giggs, Vidic are all going to be massive losses in terms of mentality and leadership. We finished second in 2008-09 and 7th in 2009-10 with the same exact squad bar Alonso. You underestimate decline.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:49 pm

I don't this is why I said numerous times already I don't think they will finish top 4 without some key additions.

My point was merely that the squad wasn't the issue, the manager was and now that's in place they are back in the conversation with.a few signings.

Spurs were never at that level player wise and the manager change won't be enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 am

Why are we comparing one year wonders against serial winners and their consistency?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:01 am

cyberman wrote:Why are we comparing one year wonders against serial winners and their consistency?

I agree.

You should focus on surpassing the mights of Everton and Spurs first,,,before thinking of the second team anyways.

One step at a time....else you may slip.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:04 am

Slip lol..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 am

People predicting City to finish 4th, Bless your heart Laughing

This isn't a 4th place team Proud :

More chances of City running away with the title than 4th place.

1.City
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4.Liverpool

nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:01 am

I know rofl

As if we'd finish 4th ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:10 am

My prediction: not a single one of my predictions will prove accurate (think about it for a second).

1. Chelsea
2. ManCity
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool*
5. ManUtd*
6. Everton
7. Spurs
8. Stoke
9. Newcastle
10. Swansea
11. Southampton
12. Crystal Palace
13. Sunderland
14. West Ham
15. Hull
16. QPR
17. West Brom
18. Aston Villa
19. Leicester
20. Burnley

*Decided by 1 point or GD

FA Cup: ManUtd - Tottenham
CoC: Liverpool - Arsenal
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 am

I'm having doubts about this season for some reason. As much as we've improved this season it's almost impossible to compete with a strikeforce of Negredo, Aguero, Dzeko & Jovetic. We need to bring another striker in.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:07 am

nasir6371 wrote:People predicting City to finish 4th, Bless your heart Laughing

This isn't a 4th place team :

More chances of City running away with the title than 4th place.

1.City
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4.Liverpool

Who hell has put Zabaleta as back up ? Laughing
Great team anyway , I wait they will improve also in Europe this year
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:43 am

I doubt it was a city fan that but that together. Would put Zabaleta and Kolarov in the first team along with Fernandinho. But depth is the thing to take from this. Only really need another AM.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:08 am

I'm not so sure with Man City. I mean the attack is good, but I think it could be better.

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
4. Liverpool

If Arsenal sign a top striker, then it'll be 50/50 between them and Liverpool.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm really torn.

Basically I see no reason why City and Chelsea should be weaker than last year. If only they are stronger so that makes them automatic favourites.

You remember how I was right about Spain at the World Cup, Hans?  pirat 

I do remember it as if it was yesterday, and I'm glad you were Laughing

I get the point. I was just giving my thoughts. But again if I'm honest I cannot for the live of me predict how this will end. Very interesting season.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Hmhmhm...

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester City
5. Tottenham
6. Manchester United
7. Everton

It's going to be very tight from the 3 to 7 positions though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3