Kamikaze692
Casciavit
silver
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:37 pm

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Zig Zag is such a shit version of RKO
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:26 pm

- WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin provided the latest update on possibly wrestling again in an exclusive interview with PWTorch editor Wade Keller on Friday's PWTorch Livecast episode.

- Keller: You get this asked all the time - any plans or possibility of you getting back in the ring?

- Austin: I'll reserve my right to if I want to have another match down the road - say, like, Dallas, Texas is going to be (WrestleMania) 32. Now, 31 is right down the road from me. That could be doable, but I don't see it happening.

Now, Dallas, that could be very special going back to Texas for 32. They're going to need a loaded card to fill that house. So, I'll reserve my right. But, am I pushing, pandering, selling, promoting? Nothing.

- Keller: Definitely not ruling it out, but I've never got the sense that you're leaning toward or feeling the need to do it. It would really have to be the right opponent, right city, be feeling it six months beforehand, and it's a huge commitment. I think people under-estimate what it would take for you to feel professional and live up to the professional standards that you've set in terms of getting back into ring shape. That's a huge commitment and a lot of work that would get in the way and displace other things you could be doing for a one-time return to the ring.

- Austin: You're hitting it right on the head. For me, really, to be in premiere shape to do something like that - oh, people say pro wrestling is a work. It is a work, but it's intense and if you haven't been around doing it on the road, you're not in shape. Really, you would have to go into at least a 3-to-4-month training campaign to get ready and focus solely on that match.

Now, the match itself shouldn't be that complex. It's getting into the proper shape, getting into the mindset, getting the body back, taking the bumps, getting the timing down, knocking off all the ring rust because you can't go in there having all the ring rust if this is the final, final or just another big match that hasn't happened in 12, 13, 14 years. You don't take that lightly.

And then on the other end of that is the micro-management that is the system these days. It's a little bit different. I'm not going to sit here and be the bitter ex-wrestler. I'm "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, I'm in the Hall of Fame, and I had a blast in the business of professional wrestling. But, these days, it's a little more micro-managed. Man, when I was running white-hot as Stone Cold, I could do and say whatever I wanted. And, I had a great business relationship with Vince (McMahon). There was friction here and there, but we would talk about what we were going to do and we would go do it.

So, to go back, I don't know that I could be micro-managed to such a large degree. I want to come, do my thing, and get out of dodge the way I want to do it with my creative freedom, liberties, and everything that goes with it."
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/W...l#.U_mYSqONCUm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Stone Cold Vs Cena pls

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 am

Austin's a top 2 superstar of all time, however no more part timers returning imo. Don't like these fantasy match ups with no storylines involving part timers.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:45 am

what happened to your avatar
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 am

If Stone Cold comes back the only person he should wrestle is CM Punk.

If Punk doesn't happen then depending on how Dean Ambrose progresses, I would like to see a match between them.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:00 am

RealGunner wrote:what happened to your avatar

T-shirt sold out, no longer in stock. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:04 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He hasn't been a single star for years though, which is why it's relevant.

Being great as part of a group and on your own is quite different.

Also I never said he'll be good as Cena or even close to it, lol @ drew mcintyre comment btw. Reigns is consistently in and around main events.

Hate is unbelievable to me. Especially from those who love Mr I Kick all match long.

What does being a Bryan fan have to with giving constructive criticism on Reigns? Which is the unbelievable part, that he gives average one on one matches, has poor mic skills or that he is still using The Shield's gimmicks and catchphrases because of lack of charisma? He needs to improve fast if he is winning the title on Wrestlemania 31 and be the new face of the company. I don't see him being Drew Mcintyre but he could easily go the Sheamus route, pegged to be one of the company's biggest faces but instead hovering between main event and upper midcard.

And Bryan hate is so old now. He proved himself and became a bonafide main event star and a huge success story. He won the world title on the main event of Wrestlemania and would have been champion till Summerslam if he did not get inured. So what he does kicks all the time, still consistently gives top class matches and is a proven draw whose segments and matches drew high ratings and merchandise sales only second to Cena. He is better than Reigns in every facet except for the look. inb4buthedontentertainme
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:11 am

They've invested too much in Roman Reigns for him to be the next Mcintyre.

If he fails as the next Cena, he will probably be the next Orton.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:13 am

Could easily be the next Sheamus or Del Rio imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:31 am

Still pissed Reigns didn't get pinned after that immense RKO

They should have saved it for a match before because that was 99/100 a pin. Obviously the exception being Reigns.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:26 am

Yet a standard spear got the 1,2,3 over the 2nd most decorated full timer at the 2nd biggest PPV lmao

Not even a 2nd standard move, nope

The first spear.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:53 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:03 am

Source: F4WOnline.com

After A.J. Lee's recent marriage to C.M. Punk, there was a lot of talk backstage about how this might affect her career in WWE. It's said that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is a huge fan of the two-time Divas Champion and would hate to lose her from the roster. Most people backstage respect A.J. as a performer as well.

The general feeling before she got married to Punk was that A.J. would be the next Diva to have a good five-year reign as one the top faces of the Divas Division. But because of Punk's rocky relationship with WWE management right now, there is said to be some serious doubt about how long A.J. might end up sticking around.

There is some talk going around now that A.J. leaving the company within the next 18 months is a very real possibility.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:12 am

WWE’s website has a new poll up asking fans who they would like to see in a WWE Studios movie next – Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Sheamus or Stardust. With over 9,000 votes, 34% have voted for Taker. The next closest is Reigns with 20% and Wyatt with 9%.

WWE is currently advertising Daniel Bryan for the European tour in November. Matches advertised for that tour include Rusev vs. Big Show and Seth Rollins vs. John Cena for one set of shows and Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns and Kane vs. Dean Ambrose for the others.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:14 pm

This week's episode of the Steve Austin Show entitled "Promos, Promos, Promos" features part 2 of the Mick Foley interview, along with the breakdown of the importance of cutting promos and making yourself resonate with the crowd. Around the 29 minute 20 second mark, Austin tells a story about how Jake The Snake was having good matches with everybody, but wasn't getting over. Vince McMahon pulls him to the side and asks " What are you doing?"

Jake says " What do you mean? I'm trying to have good matches." and Vince says " I didn't bring you here to get good matches out of you, I brought you in here to get over." First you've got to get over, THEN you bring good matches out of everybody, because then you can draw some money

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:47 pm

In regards to recent rumors of Vince McMahon and Triple H being at odds over who will face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31, Roman Reigns or The Rock, Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter recently noted that Reigns vs. Lesnar was decided on either shortly before or shortly after WrestleMania XXX. Plans are always subject to change but it looks like Reigns will get his title shot next year.

Lesnar's SummerSlam and Night of Champions matches with John Cena were originally set to be Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan until Bryan got injured. The idea would have been that Lesnar returned to crush the hearts of fans with a reality check by defeating Bryan, continued his dominance and then Reigns would have saved the day and ended Lesnar's reign.

LOL

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:57 pm

I don't want to see a superhero save the day

Everybody will expect it, and one of the strongest booked heels of all time will lose to a nobody face
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Cena got squashed instead of Bryan. Proud

Reigns will get booed by RR time, Bryan will return, shows will be hijacked again and he'll beat Lesnar for the title at WM. Proud

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Bad News Barrett, who is still out with a shoulder injury, is being advertised for WWE’s November tour of Europe. He should be back in action this fall.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Tonight’s WWE RAW takes place from the Honda Center in Anaheim, California.

Confirmed for tonight’s show is the return of John Cena. Tonight’s RAW will kick off with a special Hall of Fame Forum with Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan talking about Cena’s rematch against Brock Lesnar at Night of Champions. Lesnar is not scheduled for tonight’s show.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* What will the Legends predict for Night of Champions?

* What will Cena have to say about his rematch?

* Will Mark Henry humble Rusev?

* How will Nikki Bella’s new attitude pay off this week?

* With Dean Ambrose gone, what’s next for Seth Rollins?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:09 pm

Reigns getting the super push is so obvious. Hell I'm sure casuals are even aware of it now.

Still holding hope it goes to Ambrose Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 pm

Will the Wyatt family stop jobbing to the fat show?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Will the Wyatt family stop jobbing to the fat show?

Cena ruined there momentum. Hope Lesnar squashes him again because of that.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next