Red Alert
CBarca
El Gunner
RedOranje
Art Morte
83 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:51 pm

OMG what a own goal was doing Dawson to 94' Laughing Laughing

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Fußball wrote:West Ham. On loan. No team wanted to buy the pos. Laughing

Jesus Christ rofl

From FC Barcelona to West Ham United, possibly the team playing the most atrocious football in any of the top leagues.

You wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy No

You need to start showing some sympathy with the guy Fußball

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:55 pm

2-2 Full time

that was entertaining in a rubbish kind of way
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Song Laughing totally forgot about him Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:15 pm

I didn't know West Ham had also Sakho , ffs how many CFs wants to have Allardyce ? Laughing
( and if you add their value together , they don't make one good .. yes Art, excuse me if I don't rate Carroll Very Happy )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Fußball wrote:West Ham. On loan. No team wanted to buy the pos. Laughing

Jesus Christ rofl

From FC Barcelona to West Ham United, possibly the team playing the most atrocious football in any of the top leagues.

You wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy No

You need to start showing some sympathy with the guy Fußball

They still have 1 more point than Madrid do in their respective leagues atm Laughing

Spoiler:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Spurs may be bought by American Cain Hoy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11097885/Tottenham-and-Takeover-Panel-confirm-club-is-in-official-bidding-period-with-Cain-Hoy.html

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Interesting...

Depends on what kind of owner Cain Hoy would be...I have no idea. If Levy and co. can get the whole lacking stability and not being stable with managers thing fixed up, then I'm happy with them. Not a fan of change though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:58 pm

And speaking of new stadiums:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/15/everton-new-stadium-walton-hall-park-goodison?CMP=twt_gu

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:41 am

Watched the first-half of Hull v West Ham and went to sleep, find out there were three more goals and a thrilling game in the 2nd half
Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2 - Page 33 Rueda-de-prensa-Xavi-y-Pique-F_54193278830_54115221155_600_244

Robespierre wrote:I didn't know West Ham had also Sakho , ffs how many CFs wants to have Allardyce ? Laughing
( and if you add their value together , they don't make one good .. yes Art, excuse me if I don't rate Carroll Very Happy )

Yet. :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 am

Debuchy out for 3 months... it'd suck being an Arsenal fan. lmao
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Anyone else incredibly impressed by Leicester so far? Eyes were raised when Pearson kept faith with largely the same side that albeit completely dominated the Championship were still incredibly inexperienced at this level. They've certainly repaid his trust in the best way possible.

It's easy to say it's just 4 games but if you told me their opening fixtures were Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Stoke away I'd have told you they would have zero points on the table.

Pretty much all the players from the previous season especially Mahrez, Moore, Morgan, Schmeichel and Konchesky have been impressive with that scrub Nugent being the only let down.

Their signings haven't been too bad either Cambiasso looks like he's still got it while Ulloa has probably been the best signing so far this season adjusting for price and has started like a house on fire reminiscent of Amr Zaki in his (very short) prime.

They play a very fast paced and direct style and do it without any fear whatsoever.

Pearson for England. :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Amir Zaki Proud miss that PL legend.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Gil wrote:Anyone else incredibly impressed by Leicester so far? Eyes were raised when Pearson kept faith with largely the same side that albeit completely dominated the Championship were still incredibly inexperienced at this level. They've certainly repaid his trust in the best way possible.

It's easy to say it's just 4 games but if you told me their opening fixtures were Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal and Stoke away I'd have told you they would have zero points on the table.

Pretty much all the players from the previous season especially Mahrez, Moore, Morgan, Schmeichel and Konchesky have been impressive with that scrub Nugent being the only let down.

Their signings haven't been too bad either Cambiasso looks like he's still got it while Ulloa has probably been the best signing so far this season adjusting for price and has started like a house on fire reminiscent of Amr Zaki in his (very short) prime.

They play a very fast paced and direct style and do it without any fear whatsoever.

Was going to post something similar lol.

I was making fun of Leciester's team before the season. I mean a team with Nugent, Koncheskey etc would never make it out of relegation zone. However their performances have been excellent. Even against Chelsea they could have scored and only lost 2-0. Held Everton and Arsenal to a draw and could have won either matches as well. At the moment they seem far more secure than QPR and Burnley.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:33 am

Totally agreed about Leicester and Pearson.
I wrote this sometimes  on chat .
I am following them from beginning of the season for curiosity and liking because they signed Cambiasso , and well, really impressed from them. There is not a match played badly by them so far.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:57 am

A man  for every match hmm

Arsenal Manchester City Jack Wilshere We saw finally the real Wilshere. His amazing goal changed the match  and apart this he played as the Wilshere admired in past, it's correct to remind also that great assist for  Ramsey missed by the Welsh .  tbf Wilshere was the best Arsenal player also in that decisive play off against the Bekistas. Maybe he is really back

Chelsea Swansea Diego Costa. The numbers speak for themselves, devastating impact on EPL , for goals  , for stats goals /matches played, for stats goals/ shots, for anything. Even Whoscored must bow to him rather than celebrating Ricardo Rodríguez, Whoscored legend ever

Crystal Palace Burnley Scott Arfield. FFS  .. Negativo hero of the match. He missed the penalty kick when just 5 minuted missed, it  would have given an important victory at Burnley. Yes, we are only to 4th matchday, but Burley can get saved just in a way, limiting the damage till January, and then in January making a real market ( or signing Tony Pulis smoking ) ,  and only in that case we can discuss about a possible  salvation. But if you never win .. it is a difficult . If you miss those few chances as these, in this way ... After this match I am always more convinced 2 places for relegation battle are sure, anyway the many Crystal Palace and Burnley fans of Goallegacy are free to make fun of me at the end of the year if their clubs will not get relegated.

Southampton Newcastle Graziano Pellè Netherlands and England were not so close since William d 'Orange.
Eredivise or Premier League doesn't make difference, Pellè scores. After having scored both  against Millwall and West Ham for egalitarian spirit and not making enemies only in a side of South East London, he scores a double also to Newcastle. Pardew would have already been sacked if he hadn't a contract for other 5 years.

Stoke-Leicester Esteban Cambiasso Maybe I should have said  Ulloa  because he scored the 0-1, but I prefer reporting the successful debut of 'Inter legend Cambiasso in Premier League Premier . He comes in 2nd half time and he gives a contribution very good to Leicester' s victory . Pearson already loves him . Glad for him.

Sunderland Tottenham Moussa Dembele He didn't play so well since 2013 probably Laughing It deserved to be signaled. Close to score a great goal too.

West Bromwich -Everton Romeu Lukaku  He hadn't still scored so far, he scored against the club who had grown him basically in Premier League. This is the football . WBA is the 3rd favorite to get relegated after Burnley and Palace for me .

Liverpool Aston Villa Paul Lambert. Real curse for Liverpool. Real curse for Rodgers. For the third time in a row the Villains don't  lose at  Anfield (2 wins and a draw). In 9 games against Rodgers, Lambert has won 5 times and tied 1. Curious tradition, but on the other hand we are talking about  Paul Lambert, he was a    mediocre player for his whole career but at the same time has marked perfectly Zinedine Zidane in Champions League final. And he won it.

A man with the exploit in DNA .

Afterjust a year with Borussia 1997  he will come back to play in Scottish league forever. He will come back in his anonymity.
He is same thing as manager Proud The  last year he stopped the  Liverpool at Anfield, he won against the City, he won against Chelsea,  he won Arsenal won against to Emirates ... and the he collapses  against Stoke and othe scrubs .
Simply Paul Lambert. For better or for worse.

Manchester Utd QPR Angel Di Maria  Already a difference maker in Premier League . The United season will pass much on his foot. Player in a fantastic moment . . He is ready to delete that diffidence for Argentinian players provoked by Juan Sebastian Veron .

Hull West Ham Mohammed Diame Simply ,  "Revenge is a dish best served cold."
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:26 am

Agreed with all. Thought Abel was better than Diame but both were top 2.

Ulloa is becoming one of those clutch season players. But let's allow Cambiasso this one hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:44 am

Gil wrote:Anyone else incredibly impressed by Leicester so far? Eyes were raised when Pearson kept faith with largely the same side that albeit completely dominated the Championship were still incredibly inexperienced at this level. They've certainly repaid his trust in the best way possible.

They won't get any praise from me unless they kill Man Utd's new hype again this weekend.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:40 am

Robespierre wrote:
Spoiler:

Nice Thumbs up
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:31 am

Saturday

QPR - Stoke
Aston Villa - Arsenal
Burnley - Sunderland
Newcastle - Hull City
Swansea - Southampton
West Ham - Liverpool

Sunday

Leicester - Man Utd
Tottenham - West Brom
Everton - Crystal Palace
Man City - Chelsea

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 am

Villa are so beating us with a set-piece goal tomorrow.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:51 pm

QPR - Stoke
Aston Villa - Arsenal
Burnley - Sunderland
Newcastle - Hull City
Swansea - Southampton
West Ham - Liverpool

Leicester - Man Utd
Tottenham - West Brom
Everton - Crystal Palace
Man City - Chelsea

My predictions. Bolded= winners.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Andy Carroll to put Liverpool to the sword and lay to rest the demons that have haunted him for years and years :bow:

.....or not. Comfortable win for Liverpool IMO
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:10 pm

We should win if we play a diamond, With Borini and Balotelli upfront. A performance even half of the one at the WHL would suffice.

Carroll's injured.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Looking forward to Swansea vs Southampton. two teams both in top form facing each other, should be interesting.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Crouch destroyed Ferdinand lol

Diouf scores to make it 1-0
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next