Mr Nick09
DeletedUser#1
S
rwo power
Onyx
84 posters

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 34 Empty Re: 2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 pm

S wrote:
Lupi wrote:destro swap with ses Afro
Maybe Roma have the edge here but SES has been irrelevant for two yrs now.

Two years is a stretch, besides he's been injured for the large majority of time he's been "irrelevant".

Also you shouldn't underestimate the power of good coaching tbh. Milan have had scrubs in charge almost his entire career as a footballer.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours - Page 34 Empty Re: 2014/15 Winter Transfer Rumours

Post by Vibe Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:Cerci seemed like a poacher to me the few times i saw him tbh... but i haven't seen him much.

Not even by a long stretch....
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Juventus have offered €2m to loan Jovetic with an option to buy for €15m in the summer, according to Sport Mediaset. Man City however want €20m for the buy fee and if Jovetic was to play 10 games, the €20m purchase would be mandatory.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:50 pm

Never rated seriously Cerci tbh . Glad to have him advoided considering the 2 names signed rthen. But he is surely better than Torres. Hardly Milan could get of better from that situation . Basically it was a deal capable to satisfy all.

About SES , he was able to destroy himself too , not just coaches. Long story ... but this happens when you think to be became already a star. Very similar to Santon from us . The mental aspect is all in football. For this reason Bonaentura is more effective than him, because he is  a humble and intelligent player ( I 'd signed him in August) even if he hasn't same talent.  In these cases usually the best thing for all is to change environment . But Santon hadn't   same talent than SES so it was easiest  to have a drastic choice.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Gazzetta dello Sport conejctures this scenario :

Juventus on Pazzini
if Giovinco goes to Fiorentina
so , Milan goes on Destro
and Roma on Mario Gomez

It looks like Football Mananger ffs
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Honestly the Guardian didn't say much. I'm sure every club is "alert" at Messi's situation.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:03 am

Robespierre wrote:

About SES , he was able to destroy himself too , not just coaches. Long story ... but this happens when you think to be became already a star. Very similar to Santon from us . The mental aspect is all in football. For this reason Bonaentura is more effective than him, because he is  a humble and  intelligent player ( I 'd signed him in August) even if he hasn't same talent.  In these cases usually the best thing for all is to change environment . But Santon hadn't   same talent than SES so it was easiest  to have a drastic choice.

How so? SES has been injured for the large part of 13/14. Even before that, the 2nd half of 12/13 he wasn't seeing much game time from Allegri. SES is a player that depends on confidence, not just from himself, but also from the coach.

Bonaventura has been impactful this season, but he had his few of bad games too. SES, makes us generally play better. Everytime SES was missing we looked lost in attack (In most cases at least), we generally play better with SES, and don't take it from me, take it from any other Milan poster. Also take into account this is SES' first season outing after his injury.

Bonaventura is a fine player, he does possess certain qualities which SES doesn't. Hopefully both continue to prosper.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:10 am

Sorry if i seem a bit confrontational Robes, i get that whenever i'm talking about SES lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:14 am

yes,  Santon was also injured the whole year.......

Anyway tbf it doesn't make sense to give him away  now after you waited him 1 year and half   , this is also  true. As neutral I can have another thought , but  if I was Milanista I didn't hope to give him away for this reason .

Besides I tend to be very patient about young players, for me they must never have the obligation to carry the team . It should belong to other players. Young players must be waited considering their inconsistency typical of this age and forgiven for it.

And I genuinely believe SES can keeping to his levels when many will take away excessive pressure on him . Never believed  in rumours as swap with Destro anyway .
Milan wants Destro, but it wants to sell just  a player  : Pazzini. The only Milan CF out of project. SES is useful also tactically for Inzaghi's system.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:52 am

Toronto FC has agreed to swap striker Jermain Defoe to Sunderland AFC of the Barclays Premier League with US Men's National team striker Jozy Altidore and cash heading to Toronto.  The cash amount received by Toronto FC has not been disclosed at this time but is believed to be significant.

http://www.tsn.ca/toronto-fc-completes-swap-deal-altidore-to-toronto-defoe-to-sunderland-1.181889

will likely be confirmed by clubs soon

good deal for us, as Defoe didn't seem to want to be here anymore...Jozy is younger and will bag a bunch of goals in MLS likely

TSN can also confirm negotiations to bring Juventus attacking midfielder/striker Sebastian Giovinco to Toronto FC continue to advance.

BAH GAWD THE ATMOIC ANT :bow:

Last edited by B-Mac on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 am

Napoli overtook Inter on race to sign Lucas Leiva.
Liverpool wasn't available to sell him before of a replacement , but it is on Delph now , according Daily Mirror
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 am

Giovinco to Toronto lmao

his agent is talking also with Monaco
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 am

Robespierre wrote:Napoli overtook Inter on race to sign Lucas Leiva.
Liverpool wasn't available to sell him before of a replacement , but it is on Delph now , according Daily Mirror

Keep in mind, 98% of Daily Mirror (etc) articles during transfer season are completely made up, as far as I can see.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:04 am

I'm pretty sure 100% of them are made up and the 2% that are right is just due to coincidence.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:08 am

yes I thought it because I rate reliable just Sky Sports UK, BBC , Telepgrah and Guardian  but tbh  Napoli to overtake Inter on Lucas Leiva was reported also by reliable Italian sources .  
Di Marzio says  Liverpool refused Inter's offer and Napoli is interested to sign him but it must sell someone , Gazzetta is even more decided. Anyway we are far to player now, infact we're going on Mario Suarez.
I added the thing about Delph by Daily Mirror just to complete the news and make it more credible, because Liverpool sells Leiva if it finds his replacement
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:13 am

Robespierre wrote:Giovinco to Toronto lmao

his agent is talking also with Monaco

Toronto is apparently willing to offer salary of $7 million a year tho hmm

we have a large Italian community here as well
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 am

All with Bargnani jerseys FFS

It's an unreal salary but I don't think he 'll accept TBH. on the other hand he is just 27 and he has good mercato, there are good clubs to look for him, I can imagine him in a Fiorentina. He was always appreciated by Fiorentina management and they need to change their attack. They're trying to sell the flop Mario Gomez, Pepito Rossi eternal injured etc
Serie A wouldn't miss him anyway
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:24 am

the news outlet reporting it TSN would be Canada's equivalent to Sky Sports UK

they don't report these kind of things unless they have absolute certainty it is true.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:32 am

yes it's surely credible,besides I notice Candians teams care of Serie A , but I have doubts he 'd accept to go in Canada now . If he was oldest..
Basically it' s not so easy a Serie A player who can be starter next year in a good Serie A team leaving Serie A for Canada to 27 ... If Fiorentin gets to sell Gomez , Giovinco is his first target.
I remind still Gilardino, a day he was a Montreal player, the day after not anymore, then he was again in Montreal... at the end  he chose the Cina .. now I read he is again interested to Montreal ffs  . We' ll see for both hmm I believe more in Gilardino TBH
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:24 am

Robespierre wrote:Napoli overtook Inter on race to sign Lucas Leiva.

why would we sell Leiva when he is the main reason for our current form. Also Delph is no way near to a Player who can protect our defense Laughing at least as far as I know. It all seems like BS !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm

West Brom make enquiry to Man Utd for Fletcher, according to Sky Sports.

Sevilla are negotiating for Lucho Gonzalez, according to Marca.

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew wants to sign Liverpool fullback Enrique on loan, according to the Telegraph.

Inter Milan may be interested in loaning Chelsea defender Zouma, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Swansea want Newcastle striker Cisse to replace Bony, according to the Telegraph.

Mario Gomez and Luiz Adriano are among the strikers Roma are interested in, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Juventus are are looking to swap Giovinco for Fiorentina goalkeeper Neto, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:19 pm

West Brom pls

Fletcher is a good lad and United boy but past it and needs to go
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:05 pm

take evans too along with Fletch.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:31 pm

United have already told Marquinhos that if they fail to get him this month, they will come back for him in the summer. [le10sport]

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini says he turned down a big offer from #mufc for starlet Paulo Dybala & he won't be sold till the summer  #MUFC

Palotta (Roma's president) : "I don't want Kevin to go, but if someone offers a huge amount, you at least have to listen to them." #mufc

:bow:

if Dybala interest is true then you must think Falcao will not be staying
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:47 pm

All the transfer talk right now are irrelevant if he doeesnt have the intention to change the system or the so called 'Philosophy' of his.
Whats the use of buying even ronaldo or messi if its that same shite and painful to watch formation they are put in.

And moreover he wont drop his 'son' Van Persie at all come what may. Any new addition will find their place on the bench just like how our best player so far this season Ander Herrera.

Van persie for being Dutch, rooney for being captain... lol.. team selection only after that. Laughing :facepalm:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:04 pm

we should be lining up like this each week with a healthy squad

Van Persie-Falcao
Rooney
Di Maria-Herrera
Blind
Shaw-Rojo-Smalling-Rafael
De Gea

but for some reason Di maria needs to be played as a striker, Carrick Blind both must play in the most un inspiring, no movement midfield ever, and Mata who just is out there for the ride as a passenger most games

every time Herrera comes on as a sub we look so much more fluid and there is urgency in our passing, but some reason he's left on the bench each week :facepalm:

and 3/5 at the back just needs to *bleep* off already
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next