Vibe
TalkingReckless
Red Alert
McAgger
Gil
81 posters

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 8 Empty Re: Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:03 pm

Abramovich wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

Lie                      .

oh is that why Jose was after him in the summer?

why Filipe Luis was 2nd choice for Chelsea as a LB target last summer?

Chelsea section was in a collective fapping state over "boyhood Chelsea fan" coming home, you all had him pencilled in your starting 11's for this season

Delusional.
Delusional? lmao Mourinho came out and said the reason he didn't sign shaw was because of wages

and I would go back and find all your projected starting 11's for this season at the beginning of the summer but i can't be arsed honestly.

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 8 Empty Re: Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I read a paper citing "Drammens Tidende" about the 3,5m+, surely you'd know better of course.

Yeah, same here, they just translated the money wrong.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:07 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:well José understandably decided that it'd be more reasonable for Chelsea to get an absolute top left back for 2/3 of the wages Shaw demanded, and for half of the transfer fee hmm

Chelsea had to watch there spending because of FFP

had nothing to do with quality of the player

and Luis is benched by Azpilicueta Laughing a natural RB by trade

all the more reason to assume Shaw wouldn't start either
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:well José understandably decided that it'd be more reasonable for Chelsea to get an absolute top left back for 2/3 of the wages Shaw demanded, and for half of the transfer fee hmm

Well it's not an individual game, when the entire defense has been doing extremely well it's hard to bench one of them and Azpi has hardly put a foot wrong, even Luis, one of the best LB in the world with Atleti, couldn't bench him.

And it's not like Shaw has been a regular either, not sure if injuries or LvG prefering Ashley Young to him.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:11 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

oh is that why Jose was after him in the summer?

why Filipe Luis was 2nd choice for Chelsea as a LB target last summer?

Chelsea section was in a collective fapping state over "boyhood Chelsea fan" coming home, you all had him pencilled in your starting 11's for this season

Delusional.
Delusional? lmao Mourinho came out and said the reason he didn't sign shaw was because of wages

and I would go back and find all your projected starting 11's for this season at the beginning of the summer but i can't be arsed honestly.

I'll give you some time, feel like educating.

Yes yes let's just sidetrack a little first on and go back to your original statement before we go onto Chelsea.

Baines / Gibbs? - You can argue with RG on that one.

You could argue at City he wouldn't be a starter (however I would start him).

Anyways back to Chelsea, you think Mou would start him a youngster with no European experience considering Mous track record with youngsters - which I regularly complain about.

Do you really understand Chelsea's financial situation? We could have easily gotten Shaw if we really wanted and some especially with FFP in a 4-5 year deal? Easy.

Mourinho loves Ivanovic, and Azpil is at the top of the list in terms of fullbacks in the league.

So yeah I'd advise not to post ridiculous statements like Shaw would start for every team in the league, unless your trolling of course which in this case bravo *clap clap*.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

all the more reason to assume Shaw wouldn't start either

why Shaw is already acclimated to the PL and is a better defender in the PL then Luis and better going forward then Azpilicueta on the left
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Abramovich wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

Delusional.

Yes yes let's just sidetrack a little first on and go back to your original statement before we go onto Chelsea.

Anyways back to Chelsea, you think Mou would start him a youngster with no European experience considering Mous track record with youngsters - which I regularly complain about.

Do you really understand Chelsea's financial situation? We could have easily gotten Shaw if we really wanted and some especially with FFP in a 4-5 year deal? Easy.

Mourinho loves Ivanovic, and Azpil is at the top of the list in terms of fullbacks in the league.

So yeah I'd advise not to post ridiculous statements like Shaw would start for every team in the league, unless your trolling of course which in this case bravo *clap clap*.

you mentioned Baines

all your "education" is therefore irrelevant now
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:18 pm

the whole "having to get acclimated to the PL" thing is just another myth tbh.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Maybe for a Scandinavian that has been speaking English since he was 5 and dealt with much worse winters, but it's a legitimate concern for South Americans who never experienced those or people not as socially warm.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:22 pm

Lol at Baines and Gibbs better than Shaw, both are average.

Massive LOL at City too considering their LBs are mid table standard, the hate Shaw gets is hilarious because of the money involved when everyone and their mother hyped him before now he's shit apparently.

I can kinda see the argument for Chelsea but nobody else, not even close. Y'all need to drop the haterade.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
B-Mac wrote:

you mentioned Baines

all your "education" is therefore irrelevant now

I don't rate Baines that highly either but as we've seen time and time again managers value experience, but oh well you can be a douchebag about well constructed posts but it just makes you look even more silly that you can't construct something back... just another one of those Laughing.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Isn't Shaw on 120k/week ? It's absurd to pay that much money to a 19 years old left back . I don't think Varane makes that much Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Isn't Shaw on 120k/week ? It's absurd to pay that much money to a 19 years old left back . I don't think Varane makes that much Laughing

Think its 100k but either way, I would have liked him at Chelsea but not on those wages I guess.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Abramovich wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Isn't Shaw on 120k/week ? It's absurd to pay that much money to a 19 years old left back . I don't think Varane makes that much Laughing

Think its 100k but either way, I would have liked him at Chelsea but not on those wages I guess.

I've read 120k and even as much as 135k p/w too, and not from the worst sources. Utd are basically just throwing around money in hope that will make them remain a 'big club'.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lol at Baines and Gibbs better than Shaw, both are average.

Massive LOL at City too considering their LBs are mid table standard, the hate Shaw gets is hilarious because of the money involved when everyone and their mother hyped him before now he's shit apparently.

I can kinda see the argument for Chelsea but nobody else, not even close. Y'all need to drop the haterade.

Molenation Proud

just another case of the ABU's all up in here
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:11 pm

You really owe to stop worrying about how much people make now. In life you dont get what you deserve, you get what you have the leverage to negotiate. Dont think for a second that Shaw didnt twist man utd arm into paying him that much. Kudos for him, too bad for other 19 yo who cant make as much lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Since when is Baines average? I mean, I can't stand Everton but Baines is a stud. Definitely better and more experienced than Shaw.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Stud going forward yes....below average defender which is his job first and foremost
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 am

Either way, I'm glad that he didn't join Bayern. Bayern should just stop buying players/youngsters from other teams. *bleep* Buyern
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 am

Katy Perry wrote:Either way, I'm glad that he didn't join Bayern. Bayern should just stop buying players/youngsters from other teams. *bleep* Buyern

rofl yeah right

Chelsea players currently out on loan..

Thorgan Hazard, 21
Lukas Piazon, 20
Oriol Romeu, 23
Todd Kane, 21
Jamal Blackman, 21
Ulises Davila, 23
Patrick Bamford, 21
Kenneth Omeruo, 21
Alex Davey, 20
Marko van Ginkel, 22
Alex Kiwomya, 18
John Swift, 19
Wallace, 20
Nathaniel Chalobah, 20
Gael Kakuta, 23
Tomas Kalas, 21
Marko Marin, 25
Ryan Bertrand, 25
Victor Moses, 24
Stipe Perica, 19
Christiaan Atsu, 23
Lewis Baker, 19
Mario Pasalic, 19
Josh McEachran, 21

:brickwall:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:46 am

Chelsea talking about Bayern...everytime I see it is always a Chelsea fan who comes up with this shit of Bayern buying players Laughing how ridiculous that is !!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Abramovich wrote:

Let's just say he wouldnt start at Chelsea as long as Mourinnjo remains in charge. And That is entirely down to mounjo and his methods, and not the other way around. and that also doesnt make him inferior to the players you currently have. You are basing this purely on the way its been done at chelsea, and not on the merit of the player.

And then you are mentioning city, really?  I mean they have frigging Gael clichy as their full back on the left side,  and then you are accusing B Mac of trolling after coming up with something like that. wowww! way to go.

A couple of average games owing to being played at the wrong position and constant injuries and people here have come to the conclusion that he is no good. Mad
Where were you when he was putting up a GOAT show against man city after we got reduced to 10 men at Etihad in like 40 minutes.

Last edited by Lumiere_Blanche on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:23 pm

For Mourinho if you're good enough you're old enough.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Valkyrja wrote:For Mourinho if you're good enough you're old enough.

really ??
then why he is he starting internationals in ever positions when they have better younger players in their squad itself. for eg, Zouma > Cahill, let alone  the 30+ young players who have a contract with them and yet are finding themselves playing in some crap team some place else. Are all these players shite? There must be at least one player if not more who can play better than the likes of Willian and Mikel. And yet they cant get into the team for the sole reason that MOU doesnt want them. And whenever they are in need of strengthening, instead of looking into their loanees they always go for established names. Reus being the latest.
Mou will look at young players, who know when? When they are absolute beasts and sure starters for their NTs. Courtois for example.

He is a success driven egomaniac who doesnt give a shit about young players and their careers. Its only about him and his CV alone when it comes to mourinjo.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Varane, Marcelo, Ozil, Di Maria, Robben at Chelsea ...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:14 pm

you're making me laugh Valkyria.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next