DeviAngel
salmano9
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juventus 2 VS Empoli 0 Empty Juventus 2 VS Empoli 0

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:20 am

3-5-2 again I guess...

Massimiliano Allegri has appeared to confirm that Carlos Tevez will be rested when Juventus take on Empoli on Saturday.

The Bianconeri travel to Tuscany with a huge Champions League tie with Olympiacos looming on Tuesday, and there has been speculation that Tevez would be afforded the opportunity to rest.

“It’s possible that tomorrow Tevez won’t feature from the start,” Allegri conceded in his Press-conference ahead of the Empoli game.

“But I have Giovinco who is fine, I have Coman who is very good and I have Llorente who’s fine. Maybe I’ll play a partnership of Llorente and Morata.

“Will Morata play? I think he has a good chance to play tomorrow.

“In my opinion players with their quality [Morata and Llorente] and their characteristics can play together.

“I’m not saying they’ll play together tomorrow, but it’s a possibility, even as the match progresses.”

Allegri also criticised his players for ruining captain Gianluigi Buffon’s 500th Juventus game with defeat at Genoa.

“Another thing I was very angry with that his teammates -  and they’re very sorry - wanted to give Buffon a good victory in his 500th game.

“Buffon will play tomorrow, as for everyone else, we have training today so I’ll assess everyone at the end of the session and decide who will play tomorrow.”

Last edited by salmano9 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juventus 2 VS Empoli 0 Empty Re: Juventus 2 VS Empoli 0

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:22 am

LIVE - 21 Summoned. Brown still knocked out 20 days. Pereyra instead of Licht. Marchisio-doubt Pogba. Pirlo, Morata and Giovinco owners. The probable line ...

20:39 - Empoli-Juve, POSSIBLE FORMATION -

Empoli (4-3-1-2): Netherlands; LAURINI, Tonelli, Rugani, Mario Rui; Vecino, Valdifiori, Cross; Greens; Tavano, Maccarone
A disp .: Puglia, Beard, Hysaj, Perticone Bianchetti, Moro, Signorelli, Laxalt, Zielinski, Pucciarelli, Mchedlidze Aguirre
All Sarri .:
Suspended: none
Out: Sepe, Guarente

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Pereyra, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Giovinco, Morata.
To avail .: Storari, Rubinho, Romulo, Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Mattiello, Padoin Coman, Tevez, Llorente
All Allegri .:
Suspended: none
Out: Barzagli, Caceres, Pepe, Evra, Brown

19:40 - ATTACKING AND MORATA Giovinco - Juventus are on the journey to Tuscany, where he will face tomorrow at 18 Empoli. Massimiliano Allegri, tomorrow, will carry a little 'turn-over, especially in midfield and in attack. On defense, however, there will be news in view of the absence of Caceres and Barzagli and news today, the new stop Brown, will play again Ogbonna, Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield compared to Wednesday, there will be two new, in fact, on the right Pereyra should take the place of Lichtsteiner, and Pirlo back in the control room. To complete the department should be Vidal and Marchisio, the latter is in run-off with Pogba for a place from the start. On the left, in the absence of Asamoah Evra will play again. In attack, against Empoli, there will be a revolution, in fact, Tevez and Llorente should rest and in their place there should be Giovinco and Morata.

18:10 - ballot-Pogba Marchisio - Juventus, this afternoon, she trained in Vinovo hyper prepare tomorrow's match against Empoli. Massimiliano Allegri against the Tuscans, confirm the 3-5-2: Buffon in goal area. In defense will play Bonucci, Chiellini and Ogbonna. In midfield, on the right wing Pereyra should be on the field instead of Lichtsteiner; Pirlo back in the middle of its sides with Vidal and Marchisio likely. Although the number 8 is in run-off with Pogba Juventus and Allegri dissolve the doubt until tomorrow. On the left will be confirmed Asamoah. Up front you go to the couple Morata-Giovinco, with Tevez and Llorente on the bench.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Pereyra; Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Asamoah; Giovinco, Morata.

17:51 - 21 SQUAD - Juventus, through its website, has given his squad for the match against Empoli: "There are 21 players called up by Massimiliano Allegri for the match against Empoli on Saturday 18.00 at the stadium Carlo Castellani.Nella list branched technician after training Finishing supported in Vinovo not figure Luca Marrone, during yesterday's session, suffered a new injury to his left thigh muscle. The tests which 'was subject this morning showed a lesion of First Instance hamstring. The prognosis for full functional recovery and 20 days. "

This is the list of players available to the Bianconeri:

1 Buffon
2 Romulo
3 Chiellini
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Morata
10 Tevez
11 Coman
12 Giovinco
14 Llorente
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
Vidal 23
26 Lichtsteiner
30 Storari
34 Rubinho
37 Pereyra
38 Mattiello 16:41 - A DOUBT MIDFIELD - Juventus are still in the field in Vinovo ahead of the match against Empoli black. Tomorrow will return in midfield Pirlo and Vidal could perhaps rest coming from some races in a row. Allegri could also decide to enter Pereyra but it could act on the right side, maybe to catch his breath Lichtsteiner.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:23 am

Mn I hope Giovinco and Morata create havoc and both of them score a hattrick, forcing Allegri to play them with Tevez..

Pirlo in midfield :facepalm:

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:27 am

DeviAngel wrote:Mn I hope Giovinco and Morata create havoc and both of them score a hattrick, forcing Allegri to play them with Tevez..

Pirlo in midfield :facepalm:

Hopefully they would play very well together so that he would realise that adding tevez would only improve the team. Its the first time to see Gio n Alvaro play together.

I'm happy to see Allegri rotate and use pirlo in this match tbh... He is resting the midfield match by match.... Last time he rested Pirlo, and the time before Marchisio and now pogba. So I think that he will rest vidal on tuesday, unless he plays so well against empoli, which is something I doubt. It will take vidal ay least 1-2 months to get back to the old Warrior he was.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:23 pm

With this team I am hoping Pereyra will play more as a RW than a RWB so that will push giovinco more over to the left where he has always been at his best coz he is not a CF and Morata through the center when we have the ball. I think we could see some good link up play today, all three are technical players!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 pm

does 3-thrash-2 have a form or something?

every coach who plays it seems under some sort of threat...... I mean if it has form it must be some real brute........

playing 3-5-2 vs Empoli so Allegri feels confident it works then we get dumped hard on on Tues by Olympiacos, CL becomes at risk then the clown realizes he needs a change when its too late (well its all good he will be fired anyways so..... )

I mean if anyone can link me to 3-5-2 I'd be very honored.... I got some people i wish 3-5-2 could threaten for me......

3-5-2 vs Empoli :facepalm:

this guy is like the most clueless coach of our last 5 coaches we've had, maybe even all time dumbest....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Forget it Elm the formation has in it self nothing to do with anything. But if you play wrong players in any formation you get trouble and this current Juve squad im afraid is just very incomplete for any formation. the biggest problem in OUR 3-5-2 is def. Licht and Assamoah as they cant take on their man or make a decent cross hence the formation is useless, but what pisses me off is that every time i watch any other and inferior team they look 10 times the team we do and they dont booore the hell out of you. we look like a team from a planet where football was never an option. I mean the most basic football intelligence is no where to be found in any of the players currently playing. I think Coman is a must as he is better than all we have upfront and the ONLY one along with Gio capable of getting past his man, something we desperately need.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:48 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:does 3-thrash-2 have a form or something?

every coach who plays it seems under some sort of threat...... I mean if it has form it must be some real brute........

playing 3-5-2 vs Empoli so Allegri feels confident it works then we get dumped hard on on Tues by Olympiacos, CL becomes at risk then the clown realizes he needs a change when its too late (well its all good he will be fired anyways so..... )

I mean if anyone can link me to 3-5-2 I'd be very honored.... I got some people i wish 3-5-2 could threaten for me......

3-5-2 vs Empoli :facepalm:

this guy is like the most clueless coach of our last 5 coaches we've had, maybe even all time dumbest....

Boy, if we don't win on tuesday we are out. FTS
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:50 pm

BoBo wrote:Forget it Elm the formation has in it self nothing to do with anything. But if you play wrong players in any formation you get trouble and this current Juve squad im afraid is just very incomplete for any formation. the biggest problem in OUR 3-5-2 is def. Licht and Assamoah as they cant take on their man or make a decent cross hence the formation is useless, but what pisses me off is that every time i watch any other and inferior team they look 10 times the team we do and they dont booore the hell out of you. we look like a team from a planet where football was never an option. I mean the most basic football intelligence is no where to be found in any of the players currently playing. I think Coman is a must as he is better than all we have upfront and the ONLY one along with Gio capable of getting past his man, something we desperately need.

Man, after that Sass game when Coman came in as a sub, I really felt that he is missing something, not that he is not good enough.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Still hes all we got
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Pereyra is a beast and giovinco is giovincoing lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:42 pm

same shit different day :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:47 pm

inderbaby wrote:same shit different day :facepalm:
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Allegri is starting to piss me off.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Asamoah off. Chiellini to LB Romulo on at RB then we play a 4-3-2-1 with Giovinco drifting to the left and pereyra to the right!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Allegri is *bleep* mad, did anyone see him storming to the tunnel?

Pereyra us beast and he should be AM, trequartista btw we are going 4-3-3 next half trust me ! licht will come on for one of the CB's
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:49 pm

That moment when Lichsteiner was giving instuctions from the sidelines during warmup.. pretty much summed up our team atm Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Allegri is *bleep* mad, did anyone see him storming to the tunnel?

Pereyra us beast and he should be AM, trequartista btw we are going 4-3-3 next half trust me ! licht will come on for one of the CB's

Something needs to change man, we suck dick at the moment!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:11 pm

We'll lose again ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Conte was right when he said there's no motivation anymore.....

Draw or Loss... no matter who the coach is, the players are the problem
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Yep I'm getting the same feeling.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Fukin boring match
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Conte was right when he said there's no motivation anymore.....

Draw or Loss... no matter who the coach is, the players are the problem

Exaactlyyyyyyyyy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 pm

lol we score from a free kick coz we are too shit to score from open play!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

inderbaby wrote:lol we score from a free kick coz we are too shit to score from open play!

Lol, yeah thats true...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next