Juveman17
DeviAngel
salmano9
inderbaby
elm_baraja_shaman
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CL: Juventus 3 vs Olympiakos 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: CL: Juventus 3 vs Olympiakos 2

Post by juvealbanian Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:37 pm

He will

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL: Juventus 3 vs Olympiakos 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: CL: Juventus 3 vs Olympiakos 2

Post by inderbaby Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:37 pm

*bleep* SAKE!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Padowin for MOM! :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:39 pm

It's over,we won and what's important it wasn't one of those boring matches, we went to win it being down 1-2 Smile

Good job.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:39 pm

I feel bad for vidal that he missed that penalty Sad

FINO ALLA FINE, FORZA JUVENTUS!!! ALL HAIL BARAJA!!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:41 pm

*bleep*, COMOOONN VIDALLLLL. The Pen was soo important, I'm actually sad he missed. Ruined the victory for me.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:43 pm

If we don't win against Malmo we'll crash out because of that penalty
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Not only that, but if we beat Malmo, and Atletico beat Olympiacos, we then need at least a pt vs atletico or hope that Olympiacos tie or lose vs Malmo. Had Vidal scored the penalty, and we won our next game and Olympiacos lost, we would have ensured advancing.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:49 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Not only that, but if we beat Malmo, and Atletico beat Olympiacos, we then need at least a pt vs atletico or hope that Olympiacos tie or lose vs Malmo. Had Vidal scored the penalty, and we won our next game and Olympiacos lost, we would have ensured advancing.

I am more than sure that Atletico won't lose at home from Olympiacos, not after that loss from them in Athens trust me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:53 pm

This was exciting. By the way, considering both our head-to-head matches finished with 1 goal difference, either the goal scored / conceded ratio or more goals scored will make the difference if we will be on equal points. That means this penalty didn't really matter.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:54 pm

does Vidal know how to make Tevez take the penalties when it matters? soon as he stepped behind it, I had a feeling he would miss....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:55 pm

dronte wrote:This was exciting. By the way, considering both our head-to-head matches finished with 1 goal difference, either the goal scored / conceded ratio or more goals scored will make the difference if we will be on equal points. That means this penalty didn't really matter.

nah they are ahead of us head to head by virtue of their 2 away goals....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:58 pm

CL: Juventus 3 vs Olympiakos 2 - Page 3 Z
don't forget my part in this victory my scribes.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:02 pm

dronte wrote:This was exciting. By the way, considering both our head-to-head matches finished with 1 goal difference, either the goal scored / conceded ratio or more goals scored will make the difference if we will be on equal points. That means this penalty didn't really matter.

actually no, they scored two goals away, we scored 0. So it does matter
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Isn't it goal difference that counts? Anyways Very Happy we won guys, and I don't think that we will tie with them in points Very Happy

Hopefully Atleti will crush Olympi at home just like we did!

Edit: And I don't think that we will loose vs Atleti at home. The minimum is a draw, but the next two games shouldn't be hard, as we played the hardest already (Home to Atleti and
olympi). If we hardly lost against Atleti at the Calderon, then I think that we can win them in the Juventus Stadium. My only concern now is the next match VS Malmo, which is not as easy as we think it is... We drew vs Nordsaeland and Copenhaven the last two years at their home...

Also, I hope that Asa's injury doesn't get worse Sad PADOIN FOR THE LB SPOT Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Tiebreakers

The teams are ranked according to points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss). If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings:

1.higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;

2.superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;

3.higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;

4.higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;

5.If, after applying criteria 1 to 4 to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 4 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the two teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6 to 8 apply;

6.superior goal difference from all group matches played;

7.higher number of goals scored from all group matches played;

8.higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:40 pm

salmano9 wrote:Tiebreakers

The teams are ranked according to points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss). If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied to determine the rankings:

1.higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;

2.superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;

3.higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;

4.higher number of goals scored away from home in the group matches played among the teams in question;

5.If, after applying criteria 1 to 4 to several teams, two teams still have an equal ranking, criteria 1 to 4 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the two teams in question to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6 to 8 apply;

6.superior goal difference from all group matches played;

7.higher number of goals scored from all group matches played;

8.higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as its association, over the previous five seasons.

h2h first before all the rest follows, on UEFA's website we are 3rd with +1 whilst Olympiacos are 2nd with -1.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:49 pm

salmano9 wrote:Isn't it goal difference that counts? Anyways Very Happy we won guys, and I don't think that we will tie with them in points Very Happy

Edit: And I don't think that we will loose vs Atleti at home. The minimum is a draw, but the next two games shouldn't be hard, as we played the hardest already (Home to Atleti and
olympi). If we hardly lost against Atleti at the Calderon, then I think that we can win them in the Juventus Stadium. My only concern now is the next match VS Malmo, which is not as easy as we think it is... We drew vs Nordsaeland and Copenhaven the last two years at their home...

Also, I hope that Asa's injury doesn't get worse Sad PADOIN FOR THE LB SPOT Very Happy

if we fail to beat Malmo then we are plain retarded...

we should hope Atletico beat Olympiakos and we beat Malmo cos with that we'd just need a draw to progress....

but if you think Atletico will be a walk in the park in Turin then look again, especially if Atletico are in a position where they are in a mood to win/need to win that game at all costs u can bet they will.....

and with our defensive horror show today, I don't see how we can stop them from scoring, luckily we played far far better with the 4 man back and were very very creative and actually beautiful to watch, but man are we epic useless when it comes to scoring.....

plus we might as well tell Asamoah and Lichsteiner to just stay back when we are attacking as they are the most limited players in Europe currently, those 2 offer next to nothing in the opponents' box.... :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:08 am

Yeah they are useless in attack
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:20 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Isn't it goal difference that counts? Anyways Very Happy we won guys, and I don't think that we will tie with them in points Very Happy

if we fail to beat Malmo then we are plain retarded...

we should hope Atletico beat Olympiakos and we beat Malmo cos with that we'd just need a draw to progress....

but if you think Atletico will be a walk in the park in Turin then look again, especially if Atletico are in a position where they are in a mood to win/need to win that game at all costs u can bet they will.....

and with our defensive horror show today, I don't see how we can stop them from scoring, luckily we played far far better with the 4 man back and were very very creative and actually beautiful to watch, but man are we epic useless when it comes to scoring.....

plus we might as well tell Asamoah and Lichsteiner to just stay back when we are attacking as they are the most limited players in Europe currently, those 2 offer next to nothing in the opponents' box.... :facepalm:

Wow, I'm quite shocked and disappointed that you said that about your countryman. He almost provided an assist tofay eith cross in the box when 4 attackers where there. Asa is decent, he's not a robben or ribery type of player though... He played so well today. Well, everyone did. Lich, he provided us with a LOT of assists, and I like him. But, as you said, they are quite limited, cuz they aren't true wingers. Asa started as a CM and lich is a true RB.

Also, I really hope that we will use this 4312/ 433 more regularly. We created LOTS of space with it IMO

BTW, this link from uefa shows that we are 2nd (because of GD

)http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/standings/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:20 am

Finally get to see Juve live when they play here in my town of Malmo! =). Fought so hard for those tickets. Fun game today but it was emotional roller coaster. We are not being clinical at all infront of goal.
Morata is a little bit unlucky but I really have been impressed with this potential.

I must say that I fear for Juve when they visiting here in Malmo, because they have incredible support here and they play like lions when on home turf. I watched the game Malmo vs Atletico. The result 0-2 doesn't reflect at all the game. In the second half Malmo outplayed Atletico shockingly. Should have had 2 penalties and missed several good chances. I predict it will be a very close game vs Juve. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Juve fail to take all 3 points unfortunately
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 am

KIFFLO wrote:Finally get to see Juve live when they play here in my town of Malmo! =). Fought so hard for those tickets. Fun game today but it was emotional roller coaster. We are not being clinical at all infront of goal.
Morata is a little bit unlucky but I really have been impressed with this potential.

I must say that I fear for Juve when they visiting here in Malmo, because they have incredible support here and they play like lions when on home turf. I watched the game Malmo vs Atletico. The result 0-2 doesn't reflect at all the game. In the second half Malmo outplayed Atletico shockingly. Should have had 2 penalties and missed several good chances. I predict it will be a very close game vs Juve. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Juve fail to take all 3 points unfortunately

Same here!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:26 am

"Ogbonna era disponibile, era in panchina, quindi potevamo continuare tranquillamente a giocare a tre, invece dopo la partita Empoli avevo di testa di cambiare sistema di gioco per cercare di avere un giocatore in piĆ¹ nella fase offensiva e di sfruttare al meglio le caratteristiche dei nostri centrocampisti e delle nostre due punte soprattutto quando gioca Morata"

Big max said this. Ogbonna was available but after the Empoli game I thought of changing formation. I wanted to gave an extra player in attack to take better advantage of the characteristics of our midfield and especially Morata. He also said the goals conceded weren't because of a back four, the first was a great header that he got to despist it being quite low and the second we were too casual.

No more 3-5-2 banana at least in UCL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Not only that, but if we beat Malmo, and Atletico beat Olympiacos, we then need at least a pt vs atletico or hope that Olympiacos tie or lose vs Malmo. Had Vidal scored the penalty, and we won our next game and Olympiacos lost, we would have ensured advancing.

I am more than sure that Atletico won't lose at home from Olympiacos, not after that loss from them in Athens trust me

Ik but the problem is we probably need at least a point from Atletico to advance, that is if we also beat Malmo.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:27 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ik but the problem is we probably need at least a point from Atletico to advance, that is if we also beat Malmo.

We'll beat Malmo if we play 4-3-1-2 they are roasted goose. They never faced an attacking team, Atl play on counters and not such good football they prefer physical. Olympiacos are not on our level.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:13 am

Just watched the game, a very positive performance compared to Juve's recent outings. The game should have been done and dusted on the scoreboard long before Vidal missed that penalty, but still unnerving that Olympiacos now hold the head to head record. At least your destiny is in your own hands now though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum