Nishankly
Helmer
Art Morte
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool v Sunderland - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v Sunderland

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 pm

I mean urgency. Maybe intensity was the wrong word. But I can see urgency and desire in our play. It's just so poor anything we do in their 3rd.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:02 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:intensity, I am not sure James...we are pressing but it hasnt been effective I would say. Btw Lucas having another great game Proud

The fact we're praising a defensive midfielder game after game when playing bottom-half sides tells about our problems.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:52 pm

hahaha, nice now...what next !!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:54 pm

*bleep* disgraceful, are you serious, *bleep* sunderland FFS.

Is Fabio injured, because i can't think of any reason a manager would go into a game with 1 striker.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Shite, I say.

I'm not gonna give praise for a 0-0 at Anfeid against Sunderland.

Poor as *bleep*. Can't creat shit. We had 1 good chance all game and that was Raheem's run and Coutinho's shot. Absolutely awful the rest of it.

Lucas MOTM again. I don't know what the *bleep* Rodgers works on with the team in training.

P.S. Raheem is such a frustrating diver. Awful. Worst diver in the world. Suarez and Sturridge combined never in history dove as much as Sterling does. Jesus, get a *bleep* grip. He spends half the match on the ground. No one is giving him any calls because it's turned into Boy Cries Wolf situation.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:00 pm

We played better in the 2nd half, but still pretty wank in terms of creating opportunities. We were also crossing the ball much more than previously, seemed desperate, knowing that we're not exactly strong in the air.

But I'm not surprised we failed to score, we've been struggling with that all season. It's disappointing when it happens at home, against a club like Sunderland. This is a team that were willing to pay 14m frigging pounds for our 4th choice striker.

Speaking of him, I don't know how he can be frozen out like this, Lambert did absolutely nothing all game.

And how about Emre Can? Wasn't his last appearance against Chelsea? Where he actually did score? Why isn't he getting any minutes?

Anyway, this was two points dropped and all our important players got no rest for the Basel game. Shambles.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:01 pm

I have no idea how we can continue to count on United, Arsenal and Spurs being shit. *bleep* February, December will shape our season.

Defense is sorted. RB-Skrtel-Toure-LB is the way forward. With Lucas in front of them.

Gerrard at CAM and whichever *bleep* striker we have. Lambert, Borini and Balotelli all not good enough for Liverpool.

MOTM is Lucas again. Skrtel was brilliant as well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Get a *bleep* proper striker in in January please for the love of god. I CANNOT take this shit anymore, I'm soooo done. Sturridge is a luxury that I don't even count as a footballer. Forget about him and bring someone in to give us some sort of hope ffs. We are futile.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:07 pm

FFS only a *bleep* idiot would not have borini on the bench, only a *bleep* idiot.

We had no chances in the whole game, Sterling's run only looked impressive because some of their defenders were *bleep* tards.

How we didn't have 1 decent strike at goal at home is a joke.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Simply RUBBISH this
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Do we not have any young guns in our reserves FFS, honestly we should of got remy or bony, who gives a *bleep*, they needed to be here.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:11 pm

The problem is that neither Lambert or Balotelli can play the CF at this level in the 4-3-3 and that's what we're mainly playing. Borini hasn't got the technique to be good, but at least he has the mobility to lead the line in the 4-3-3... but he's being frozen out. We obviously should switch away from the 4-3-3 when our options are only Mario or Lambert, but we're not doing that. Just hitting our head against the wall and hoping for a lucky break.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:14 pm

I think in this game the problem was mentality. We misplaced the simplest of passes, in their third and in our third. I don't mean penetrating passes. Simple ball-rotation passes. I think the players were suffering from nerves. By hurrying into a pass and misplacing that, we allowed Sunderland to recover composure, regroup and press us. Again, I don't even mean delicate, penetrating passes; simplest of passes.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:16 pm

We don't even have any good striker in the youth team to bring up and try him out.

Yesil is more injury prone than Sturridge ffs. Sinclair I personally don't think is any good and won't make it with us.

Cannot believe we sold Hodzic Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Honeslty sick of all the personal shit Rodgers is having with players FFS, who does he think he is?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:19 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Honeslty sick of all the personal shit Rodgers is having with players FFS, who does he think he is?

Same here man. He's so *bleep* arrogant, Jesus. Get a *bleep* grip and do your job goddam.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Hodgsonesque again :facepalm:

Brendan Rodgers: 'It was important to keep a clean sheet. It was a big effort from the players. We've got 7 points from 9 this week.'
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:Honeslty sick of all the personal shit Rodgers is having with players FFS, who does he think he is?

Same here man. He's so *bleep* arrogant, Jesus. Get a *bleep* grip and do your job goddam.
We are mid-table with a-third of the season gone, that should be enough of a sobering effect.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Hodgsonesque again :facepalm:

Brendan Rodgers: 'It was important to keep a clean sheet. It was a big effort from the players. We've got 7 points from 9 this week.'

& points from 9 means *bleep* all when your vsing bottom of the league teams FFS, get a *bleep* grip rodgers, call out the players for the wank they played, have a *bleep* striker on your bench mate.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:09 pm

iftikhar wrote:I think in this game the problem was mentality. We misplaced the simplest of passes, in their third and in our third. I don't mean penetrating passes. Simple ball-rotation passes. I think the players were suffering from nerves. By hurrying into a pass and misplacing that, we allowed Sunderland to recover composure, regroup and press us. Again, I don't even mean delicate, penetrating passes; simplest of passes.

Passing isn't a mentality thing and passing isn't our problem. Creating chances and scoring goals is the problem and passing, the way we're playing, isn't the cause nor the solution.

Yeah, that's just trying to put a positive spin on it. If you look beyond the results, at the performances, they've been along the same line through and through. We got our lucky break against Stoke and won, we got the job done against a promoted side who eventually went down to 10 men and we were wank at home against Sunderland. You want to put a positive spin on it, you say we got 7 points out of 9, you want to look at it honestly and you'll say that we're not playing well enough.

I cannot believe we're leaving Borini out in these circumstances, I'm really not a fan of his, but at least he's a different type of striker and we are in need of different type of solutions. Also, I'm angry that Can isn't having any minutes.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:25 am

mr-r34 wrote:

& points from 9 means *bleep* all when your vsing bottom of the league teams FFS, get a *bleep* grip rodgers, call out the players for the wank they played, have a *bleep* striker on your bench mate.

I'll just leave this here...

Liverpool v Sunderland - Page 2 7oHTxoB

mr-r34 curious, the Pro Rodgers Saga, what will Rodgers have to do to redeem himself? :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2