8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus VS Sampdoria - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Sampdoria

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:45 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

For Torres you can see that the injury is effecting him more than Vidal. Vidal seems to be moving the same and has the same playing style, Torres looked slower to me and lacked lots and lots of confidence.

I think Vidal is just not motivated to play anymore, its not down to him being bad, he's just being bad cos he is not motivated, maybe cos we blocked him from joining Untd, who knows....

Vidal isn't the type of player to not be motivated, I think it's just a lack of confidence or bad luck. Maybe playing him in the CAM position wasn't good for him all along.

he played CM today.....

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Ik, but I'm just saying maybe because we played him in CAM more this season, it might've made him play bad since he's not good at that position, even though he states he likes it. Anyways, I just hope he returns to top form soon.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:56 pm

From the first 10 minutes it looked like we are going to win by like 4 goals. Dominated the first half wholly, then something went wrong. Still we were clearly better, but our finishing let us down again.

Morata wasn't any more useful than Llorente today sadly.
Pereyra was amazing in the first half but close to invisible in the 2nd.

Not a bad game by us overall, but we really should have snatched the 3 points.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Or maybe Vidal hasn't taken good care of himself in his career and he's paying for it with premature erosion of his skills... happened to a ton of Brazilian players but it's not about nationality; it's lifestyle. He just looks several steps slower to me.

As far as the game... Tevez has lost form and Morata is too green. That's what it comes down to. Plenty of opportunities for strikers to make runs/score, but they weren't very good or consistent. Tevez is dezoning too far and he's not in good scoring positions as a result too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:Or maybe Vidal hasn't taken good care of himself in his career and he's paying for it with premature erosion of his skills... happened to a ton of Brazilian players but it's not about nationality; it's lifestyle. He just looks several steps slower to me.

As far as the game... Tevez has lost form and Morata is too green. That's what it comes down to. Plenty of opportunities for strikers to make runs/score, but they weren't very good or consistent. Tevez is dezoning too far and he's not in good scoring positions as a result too.

What this guy said is apparently is true.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Roma winning against 10 men genoa.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 pm

You guys must've also forgot Vidal didn't get a preseason, so maybe after a couple of more games he'll get back to better form, who knows. I just really hope to see him start playing good again. I hope he starts vs Cagliari.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:You guys must've also forgot Vidal didn't get a preseason, so maybe after a couple of more games he'll get back to better form, who knows. I just really hope to see him start playing good again. I hope he starts vs Cagliari.

I hope he is benched against Cagliari... His form is down. Pirlo will play on thursday so I think that vidal will be benched. Peryera is playing wel...

I'm glad Roma won... Now we can be more motivated to win...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:52 pm

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:You guys must've also forgot Vidal didn't get a preseason, so maybe after a couple of more games he'll get back to better form, who knows. I just really hope to see him start playing good again. I hope he starts vs Cagliari.

I hope he is benched against Cagliari... His form is down. Pirlo will play on thursday so I think that vidal will be benched. Peryera is playing wel...

I'm glad Roma won... Now we can be more motivated to win...

Ik why you would want him benched, but if we bench him and not for the sake of resting him, then he probably won't play in the Super Cup. I think he should play on Thursday, give Pogba a rest and start Pirlo. This way hopefully Vidal will get his confidence back and scores some goals, or at least plays well, and Pogba gets a rest. Then Allegri decides which 4 midfielders start vs Napoli.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:12 pm

:'( Yeah, whatever, as long as his form returns Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:57 pm

unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of sitting and waiting on Vidal till he comes back to form... Roma are a point behind us, we should start winning and hope Roma stutter cos once Roma goes top, well let's just say they won't be slipping as much as we like, and this is Allegri, the guy just doesn't convince me, we will be slipping more in some of the upcoming games and he'll happily give his usual post match p*ssy interviews about how "we are still 1st" or "the opposition deserved to win" stupid nonsense, seriously someone up top needs to tell him to stfu...... for real.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:12 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of sitting and waiting on Vidal till he comes back to form... Roma are a point behind us, we should start winning and hope Roma stutter cos once Roma goes top, well let's just say they won't be slipping as much as we like, and this is Allegri, the guy just doesn't convince me, we will be slipping more in some of the upcoming games and he'll happily give his usual post match p*ssy interviews about how "we are still 1st" or "the opposition deserved to win" stupid nonsense, seriously someone up top needs to tell him to stfu...... for real.....

Ugghh... That pessimism again?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:23 am

salmano9 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:unfortunately, we don't have the luxury of sitting and waiting on Vidal till he comes back to form... Roma are a point behind us, we should start winning and hope Roma stutter cos once Roma goes top, well let's just say they won't be slipping as much as we like, and this is Allegri, the guy just doesn't convince me, we will be slipping more in some of the upcoming games and he'll happily give his usual post match p*ssy interviews about how "we are still 1st" or "the opposition deserved to win" stupid nonsense, seriously someone up top needs to tell him to stfu...... for real.....

Ugghh... That pessimism again?

ughhh, you must be content with dropping pts left and right against teams we should easily be beating, or you must be thinking we are 15pts ahead of the second placed team or something....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 am

and just to clarify,yes he's done some great things especially the formation change, but with his time its easy to see our players are quite relaxed, we can barely hold a lead also his mentality seems weaker than Conte's (just my observation, you are not obliged to side with it)

and the interviews he gives sometimes just don't make sense, like against Torino and a couple more where he states how the opposition deserved to win over us and stuff (we are not effn Genoa)

that's just me.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:41 am

Let's play vs dortmund and then judge him for real.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: