Harmonica
Art Morte
fatman123
Glory
Kick
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Nominations - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Nominations

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:45 am

Kick :bow:

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Nominations - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Annual Goal Legacy Awards - Nominations

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:13 am

IMPORTANT Regarding 'Best New Poster' award

We have decided to include posters who joined few months back before the year as it's not fair on them to be excluded. We'll do this again next year.

So please consider these names in the best new poster

Hapless_Hans
RobesPierre
Ciprian
Pippo
Lumiere_Blanche

IF you have already voted, then please PM Kick to tell him you have changed your mind while also telling him which club you support along with who you voted for before.

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:25 am

Overlooked by RealGunner for this distinction. Why do I have to be such an underrated forum member? Crying or Very sad

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:32 am

Exactly. Why make an exception for some?
I was part of the last awards already, I don't want to take away the newbies chance to shine :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:35 am

Pippo wrote:Overlooked by RealGunner for this distinction. Why do I have to be such an underrated forum member? Crying or Very sad

Not overlooked, was in a rush so typed quickly. You were in the list of names provided by Dost. This is purely my error Razz

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 am

Did my editing of the OP get rid of this threads global announcement status?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:48 am

Yea
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 am

Whoops, thanks RG.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:24 am

I generally abhor linking Goal.com articles, but this one is pretty comprehensive if you're having trouble picking the best football quotes of the year - linkage
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:00 pm

if anyone needs to remind themselves of the top posts of 2014 this is a good place to start:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t22365p594-quotes-of-goallegacy#1113828

(Every post after that is from 2014)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:29 am

I'd just like to draw attention to this thread by Hans for post of the year given that it's buried in the Bayern section.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t36373-the-folly-of-letting-kroos-go#1354914
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:35 pm

I feel so out of the loop and this new voting method is super difficult for me. I want my multiple choice back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Dom, this is just nominations, Multiple choice will be back for voting, next week.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:13 am

Done :fishing:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Done :fishing:

Reported
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:57 pm

A few questions..

should we always nominate 3 entries?
Or alternately, can we basically put more than one answer?

Do we have to get the names 100% correct?

Do we have to post the link to the threads or just the names?
Quotes with links?

Thank you so much, yours truly, H.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:07 pm

should we always nominate 3 entries?
only if you choose to, except for the fields that request it

Or alternately, can we basically put more than one answer?
Yes within reason during the nominations stage, not during actual voting

Do we have to get the names 100% correct?
No

Do we have to post the link to the threads or just the names? Quotes with links?
It would be helpful but not required. If you choose not to provide a link please be very descriptive to help us figure out what you were referencing.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Thanks BC.

RealGunner wrote:IMPORTANT Regarding 'Best New Poster' award

We have decided to include posters who joined few months back before the year as it's not fair on them to be excluded. We'll do this again next year.

So please consider these names in the best new poster

Hapless_Hans
RobesPierre
Ciprian
Pippo
Lumiere_Blanche

IF you have already voted, then please PM Kick to tell him you have changed your mind while also telling him which club you support along with who you voted for before.

Let's not forget guest number 7, who took it upon him to ultimately research what was up with Zidane :bow: :bow:
Should be considered for best football thread too.

Also 2014's new members are not to be disregarded, we have the criminally underrated Insoucious and junkyard,
the eloquent titosantill and Bankz, latter of which regrettably abandonded his wonderful habit of enumerating points in favour of a more unreadable approach and STILL has not added an avatar ffs,
the lovely Zizou who sadly seems to go into hiatus in sync with the Walking Dead, or maybe has finally hit it off with her coworker and doesn't need us anymore hmm,
then El Cujo who distinguishes himself as being the only sane Liverpool poster (well apart from Art but then the Finnish are insane by definition, lack of sunlight does that to you)

many more, but last not least upcoming star poster Wor Ayoze who should imo get the nod for his very first post starting with the immortal sentence
Just registered to tell everyone what a pile of crap this is.
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36760p54-how-big-of-a-pounding-are-chelsea-going-to-put-on-the-epl#1342051
and also for taking away Mole's hipster act of being the resident Newcastle fan.
If only now we could get a new member who supports Rot-Weiß Oberhausen hmm

Thread of the year HAS to be "Moyes - Memories, Legacies", post of the year HAS to be any one of Fußballs, though the choices are abundant here's my favourite - perfection:
http://www.goallegacy.net/t36769-real-madrid-cf-3-fc-mehcelona-1#1320579
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Just seen this, M99 has been the best poster this year imo. He has contributed everywhere and I especially like his contribution in the Entertainment section.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Make sure to vote in the poll for your opinion to be counted Smile
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks for the names Hans. I am sure the final voting poll will have everyone who deserves to be.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Just seen this, M99 has been the best poster this year imo. He has contributed everywhere and I especially like his contribution in the Entertainment section.

Yep, don't forgot the hard work he put in the betting thread. He's the best guy for the GL'D or imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:14 am

Reported everyone for spamming.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:17 am

Today is the last day to nominate. You have a few more hours before I close nominations.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:23 am

Quite a few people have been leaving the best football post/thread blank thus far, so I'm just leaving Dani's analysis of Barca-Celta Vigo here as a suggestion.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t36821p18-fc-barca-v-celta-barca-b-vigo-camp-nou-sat-nov-1#1326703
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Done :whistle:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next