DeviAngel
Cotes
salmano9
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Udinese VS Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: Udinese VS Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:48 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I wouldn't say Allan marked Pogba out of the game, some of the balls he stole we're fouls, and he had to be double teamed. Even then Pogba still managed to get passed Allan and other players. We aren't hyping Coman up, we're just saying, we'd rather see him than Pepe and Padoin every game, even though Pepe didn't play today. I know you're also going to say Padoin doesn't play Coman's position, but it's still a sub that we used instead of bringing Coman on. Also, how do you expect Coman to develop if we don't give him a lot of playing time?

We loan him, he has no place currently in this team every non biased fan would see that

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Wow, that guy really got on Pogba's nerves, contender for the worst match of the season for Pogba. Still had an 'assist' which Tevez so badly misfired.

Morata added spark to our play once again, amazing impact sub, but it would be even better if he could do this from the start. Probably the only positive thing today

Tevez was really disappointing today.

Also this season Pirlo adds nothing to our attack, it's kinda sad. Not to mention his many misplaced passes, although that was not a problem today. Just simply invisible. Where are the beautiful through balls now, really?

On the Coman topic, midweek he proved he is still really raw. Needs to adapt to the league and the team, it takes time. But he is not a game changer yet.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:53 pm

dronte wrote:Wow, that guy really got on Pogba's nerves, contender for the worst match of the season for Pogba. Still had an 'assist' which Tevez so badly misfired.

Morata added spark to our play once again, amazing impact sub, but it would be even better if he could do this from the start. Probably the only positive thing today

Tevez was really disappointing today.

Also this season Pirlo adds nothing to our attack, it's kinda sad. Not to mention his many misplaced passes, although that was not a problem today. Just simply invisible. Where are the beautiful through balls now, really?

On the Coman topic, midweek he proved he is still really raw. Needs to adapt to the league and the team, it takes time. But he is not a game changer yet.

Yep exactly, we got independent from pirlo tbh and thats good, and bad too, cuz all of his creativity is gone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:25 am

I'm not impressed by this Allan guy,he's been one of the best tacklers in the Europe during the last two seasons at least.
He's a very good midfielder and very underrated,as Devi said he is a consistent player for Udine...I actually knew him more than Pereyra and since we always go after Udinese players I wanted Juve to grab this talent,maybe this summer,but his price should be around 20mln
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:32 am

juvealbanian wrote:I'm not impressed by this Allan guy,he's been one of the best tacklers in the Europe during the last two seasons at least.
He's a very good midfielder and very underrated,as Devi said he is a consistent player for Udine...I actually knew him more than Pereyra and since we always go after Udinese players I wanted Juve to grab this talent,maybe this summer,but his price should be around 20mln

Listen. Its the marrota rule for udine players: loan 2m + option to buy 17m payable in 100 years.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:09 am

Ha ha exactly sounds funny but part of what you said is true and that's scary Shocked
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:16 am

Looool if its payable in 100 years then we can pay 1 euro per day looool
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite