Tomwin Lannister
dronte
salmano9
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Cesena Empty Juventus VS Cesena

Post by salmano9 Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Max Allegri assures there will be “no squad rotation” when Juventus visit Cesena, though his mind drifts to Borussia Dortmund.

It kicks off on Sunday at 19.45 GMT, click here for a match preview.

“There will not be squad rotation tomorrow, as we’ll use the best possible line-up to face Cesena,” insisted the Coach in his Press conference.

“Then there are Atalanta and Borussia. It is our duty to take Juventus forward in the Champions League.”

The Bianconeri are seven points clear at the top of the Serie A table, so could be forgiven for feeling a little comfortable even with Carlos Tevez suspended.

“I have been reading all week that Fernando Llorente will partner Alvaro Morata. Kingsley Coman is in good shape too, but the truth is I haven’t yet decided who will start. Morata can play alongside Llorente, Coman or Tevez. If Llorente is there, we have to speed up the tempo.

“We have to get it into our heads that every weekend there’s one less round to go, so we have to make fewer and fewer mistakes,” continued Allegri.

“We could go into the head-to-head with Roma only four points in front of them. We also have to be wary in Cesena, as on a synthetic pitch the ball moves quickly.”

On the other hand, Champions League opponents Borussia Dortmund have rediscovered their form, last night notching up a second consecutive victory.

“Borussia have some excellent individuals and it’s strange to see them at the bottom of the Bundesliga. When we play against them, the Germans will have their best squad available, as will we. We’ve got the opportunity to qualify and put in two great performances.

“Our objective was to still be in the running for every competition in March. We’re in Europe, top of Serie A and in the Coppa Italia semi-final. However, we must improve our style of football a great deal and are working on that.”

Andrea Barzagli has not played all season due to a recurring Achilles tendon problem, but Allegri was asked whether the defender would be available against Borussia Dortmund.

“It’s tough to think that far ahead, as I still haven’t decided on tomorrow’s line-up. Barzagli had a good test, is back on the pitch and I am very happy. He’s an important ‘buy’ for the final weeks of the season.”

Allegri had a message for his hometown club Livorno, who are currently in Serie B.

“Today the club turns 100 years old and I wish them all the best, including promotion at the end of this season.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Cesena Empty Re: Juventus VS Cesena

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:36 am

18:03 - Ogbonna HOLDER - Juventus, soon, will leave the hotel that houses it to go to the stadium. Massimiliano Allegri will still point to the 4-3-1-2: in door play Buffon. In defense from right to left room for Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Ogbonna and Evra. In midfield there will be columns Juventus Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal. In attack space in Morata and Llorente, given the absence of Tevez disqualified and Matri injured, the bench is the only Coman. Prior to Cesena drizzling now stopped.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Good job pirlo, keep it up.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Same mistake he has done like 3 times every match.

Bonucci wasn't any better in the first 15 minutes though, 2 fatal errors.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Morata did what Llorente couldn't do easily 10 minutes ago... A HEADER
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Dat cross by Pogba :bow:

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:20 pm

dronte wrote:Same mistake he has done like 3 times every match.

Bonucci wasn't any better in the first 15 minutes though, 2 fatal errors.

Yes, pirlo does it quiet frequently, and he needs to be benched tbh.. But if he gets benched, Allegri will have lots of pressure on him...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:21 pm

My Claaaduiioooooooo Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:23 pm

GTFO Llorente
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Sloppy ogbonna!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Bonucci flop of the match easily. Also this happens when you have 2 reliable strikers (Morata, Tevez) in the team, but still you sign an injured one in the winter transfer window..

That penalty miss though..

Why did Allegri wait till the 87th minute with subs?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Allegri, like Conte before him is shit scared of making *bleep* subs when the game isn't going our way

Our defence sucked balls, but in all fairness our best CB has been injured all season and our 2nd best wasn't playing.

Llorente... not even a semi-pro level player at this point, *bleep* pathetic. Lichtsteiner looks to be on the decline, and Vidal is probably finished as far as being World class goes. Injury raped him hard. He lacks everything that made him so good in the first place.

We NEED to keep Pogba. Pirlo is finished, Vidal is a shell of the player he was and if we sell Pogba our World class midfield will turn in to absolute shit.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:44 pm

I am 10000% sure he missed it on purpose.

He was acting like a kid when he was subbed the previous games. He better start playing like he did the last 2 seasons or GTFO I can't stand this anymore. First that PK against Olympiacos now this one.

Pereyra in 10 minutes did more than Vidal and Pirlo combined in whole match.

Pirlo is done, finished.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Shit happens, we have to deal with it. Luckily Roma didn't win today. Good game though... The penalty was the only depressing part of it.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I am 10000% sure he missed it on purpose.

He was acting like a kid when he was subbed the previous games. He better start playing like he did the last 2 seasons or GTFO I can't stand this anymore. First that PK against Olympiacos now this one.

Pirlo is done, finished.

C'mon thats too harsh... He was really devastated when he missed it.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:46 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I am 10000% sure he missed it on purpose.

Pirlo is done, finished.

C'mon thats too harsh... He was really devastated when he missed it.

Yeah right...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Allegri, like Conte before him is shit scared of making *bleep* subs when the game isn't going our way

Our defence sucked balls, but in all fairness our best CB has been injured all season and our 2nd best wasn't playing.

Llorente... not even a semi-pro level player at this point, *bleep* pathetic. Lichtsteiner looks to be on the decline, and Vidal is probably finished as far as being World class goes. Injury raped him hard. He lacks everything that made him so good in the first place.

We NEED to keep Pogba. Pirlo is finished, Vidal is a shell of the player he was and if we sell Pogba our World class midfield will turn in to absolute shit.

Yeah, absolutely agreed. His composure is really low and when he gets the ball, he does not do anything special. Sell him for 40m and keep pogba...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:55 pm

I think he missed on purpose because if we lead 9 points or more liek last season then imagine the hit that the TV stations would get if the scudetto is decided this month. I am watching over and over again that PK and I am 10000% sure he missed it on purpose, not that he wanted too, but it was ordered so he couldn't say no, he is simply a scape goat.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I think he missed on purpose because if we lead 9 points or more liek last season then imagine the hit that the TV stations would get if the scudetto is decided this month. I am watching over and over again that PK and I am 10000% sure he missed it on purpose, not that he wanted too, but it was ordered so he couldn't say no, he is simply a scape goat.

I can't imagine that. Why and how are you thinking like that? So you say Allegri ordered it? :s
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:03 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I think he missed on purpose because if we lead 9 points or more liek last season then imagine the hit that the TV stations would get if the scudetto is decided this month. I am watching over and over again that PK and I am 10000% sure he missed it on purpose, not that he wanted too, but it was ordered so he couldn't say no, he is simply a scape goat.

I can't imagine that. Why and how are you thinking like that? So you say Allegri ordered it? :s

Bro today's football is a business its not Allegri, Agnelli or someone. If someone wanted the game to be fixed it has to be order from someone quite bigger then Agnelli, Allegri, Marotta. When money are into question then everything is thrown out the window.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Bro today's football is a business its not Allegri, Agnelli or someone. If someone wanted the game to be fixed it has to be order from someone quite bigger then Agnelli, Allegri, Marotta. When money are into question then everything is thrown out the window.

Serie A fixed? lol... So what you basically said that vidal missed that penalty because if he scored, the hype on the media will be like we won the scudetto already...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:11 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Serie A fixed? lol... So what you basically said that vidal missed that penalty because if he scored, the hype on the media will be like we won the scudetto already...?

Serie A would lose a lot of people watching the TV, the anticipation is what makes the average fan watch the league. Last season when we were +11 from Roma I didn't even celebrate the goals we scored ffs. Its not just Serie A, every league but in Serie A its too obvious. Everyone on the balkans knows that and even people in Serie A. If you ask me the Roma& Parma game was fixed, Inter & Palermo game too for me at least.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Serie A would lose a lot of people watching the TV, the anticipation is what makes the average fan watch the league. Last season when we were +11 from Roma I didn't even celebrate the goals we scored ffs. Its not just Serie A, every league but in Serie A its too obvious. Everyone on the balkans knows that and even people in Serie A. If you ask me the Roma& Parma game was fixed, Inter & Palermo game too for me at least.

That's shit... Saying that, you mean that Roma will win Juve in the Olimpico (according to your theory).
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Vidal wasn't shocked after missing the penalty. You are right Devi.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Oh Devi, yoou joined the Juventuz? Hmmm.... Just saw your name in there :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite