Fuzail
Juventino89
Andrew
dronte
salmano9
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game) - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game)

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:50 pm

19:03 - MORATA FAVORITE ON LLORENTE - Juventus, this morning, has played the workout dell'antivigilia the match against Borussia Dortmund. Tomorrow will be the Bianconeri in the field in the afternoon, followed Allegri and Buffon will speak at the press conference. The coach of Livorno, on Tuesday, will field the 4-3-1-2: in port there will be Captain Juventus. In defense on the wing space Lichtsteiner and Evra, while in the middle of play Bonucci and Chiellini. In midfield there will Marchisio, Pirlo and Pogba. While, according to Sky Sports, Vidal, who is now done training with his teammates, will act as a playmaker. In attack alongside Tevez, Morara seems favored on Llorente.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game) - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus VS Dortmund (Home game)

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Juve 2 - Dort 0

the Great Baraja has spoken.....

edit: since am not convinced the 2 clowns in defense Bonucci and Chiello can stop Aubamayeng and Reus' pace, I can see Dortmund score 1 at least....

2-1
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Juve 2 - Dort 0

edit: since am not convinced the 2 clowns in defense Bonucci and Chiello can stop Aubamayeng and Reus' pace, I can see Dortmund score 1 at least....

2-1

Lol their defense is weak too...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:27 pm

2-1

Barzagli seems to be ready to step up,

call me crazy but I would use 3-5-2 against Dortmund
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:47 pm

salmano9 wrote:

2-1

Lol their defense is weak too...

our lack of wing play will make their defense look world class since we are always hell bent on going through the middle (than God Morata has pace at least, if he doesn't start then Allegri would have clearly lost it) and we are clueless a it too.....to beat Dortmund it'd be smart to play a 4-3-3, with Tevez in the middle and Morata and Coman on the wings, it won't happen but if Allegri is a smart man that, is what he should unleash out there
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

2-1

am 100% sure Allegri won't play Barzagli in this game no matter how fit he is...... and I doubt 3-5-2 is a right choice in this scene when we need a convincing win cos away,they will throw everything at us and you can bet at a point we will succumb....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:08 am

DeviAngel wrote:

2-1

ts a huge risk tbh... Too defensive. Barzagli is no way playing this. He will play after the Roma game for sure though! (Maybe the Viola one)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:40 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

2-1

am 100% sure Allegri won't play Barzagli in this game no matter how fit he is...... and I doubt 3-5-2 is a right choice in this scene when we need a convincing win cos away,they will throw everything at us and you can bet at a point we will succumb....

+@salmano

I think crowding the midfield could help us a lot
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 am

2-2 draw i can see them scoring a goal due to a counter attack and one goal due to an error from pirlo or bonucci. But we will peg some goals back because we have players capable of scoring goals in tevez,morata,pogba, pirlo and vidal we will surely score at least 1.

I rate dortmund as slight favourites going on formation and CL form.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:42 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

+@salmano

I think crowding the midfield could help us a lot

I see where you are going, but in a 352, when defending, the fullbacks will pull back and it will be 532 then. In a 4312, you will have both the midifield and defense do defend. Vidal can track back when needee, but I would see why he would use 352, just to contain the counters.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 am

The 4312 with our midfielders is not a classic 4312

It is

Marchisio Pirlo

-------------------Pogba

Vidal

With Pogba and Vidal rotating between themselves as the 1 behind the striker.

Which is pretty solid

I see this game with a very nervous start and early mistakes that give Dortmund chances and the confidence to come forward. Which unfortunately for them will result in a goal for Tevez or Vidal.

In the second half we will shift to a 352 with Caceres coming on for Vidal or Pogba

The game end 2-0

You heard it here first guys

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Allegri's home Champions League knockout games: 0-1 (vs. Spurs), 4-0 (Arsenal), 0-0 (Barça), 2-0 (Barça). Knows how to get the clean sheet.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

This was sooo funny Laughing Laughing Laughing
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:33 pm

lol XD
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Juveman17 wrote:lol XD

Haven't seen you post in a while man! where have you been! Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Allegri: 'Borussia not a Final'

Max Allegri warned that Juventus v Borussia Dortmund “is not a Final, so it requires patience, cool heads and technique.”

The first leg of the Round of 16 kicks off on Tuesday at the Juventus Stadium at 19.45 GMT.

“It is certainly not the game of the season. It’s not a Final, it is the first leg of a Round of 16, so there are 180 minutes to go,” said the Coach in a Press conference.

“Borussia are in great form, as are we, so it will require patience, cool heads and technique. It’s an important game, but not the most decisive of the season.

“This is not a Serie A or Bundesliga tie. It is the first of two we have to face against Borussia, knowing they have great pace and technique in attack. Therefore we must try to limit their strengths and play a very intense game.

“Nobody ever said Borussia are superior to us, but their four forwards are very quick and technical. They are organised and play good football, especially in attack.

“Our objective is to reach the next round. Tomorrow we are playing at home, so the fundamental thing is not to concede, as Borussia are a side that score a lot.

“We are fully aware that we have an excellent chance of qualifying, albeit respecting a Borussia side that did great things in recent years.

“Jurgen Klopp did great things on the European stage, reconstructed Borussia from 2006 onwards and is a great Coach.”

Allegri was asked to imagine how he’d have been treated if Juve suffered Borussia’s disastrous domestic results this season.

“It’s an issue of mentality between Germany and Italy. I do think it’s an anomaly that Borussia are mid-table, so towards the end they will be close to the top. Apart from Bayern Munich, who basically have their own tournament, it’s a very tight League.”

Allegri was asked about Paul Pogba’s ‘poor’ recent form amid talk of Barcelona interest.

“I am not worried about his form because he has great physical characteristics. Of course there are going to be games he plays better and ones where he’s less impressive, you can’t play 50 matches per season all at the same level.

“He has provided assists and gone close to scoring goals, so I see no problem.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Vidal ready for Dortmund
Arturo Vidal is back in the Juventus squad for the Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:53 pm

@DEviAngel

Awww, that Gigi vs Reus head to head was sooo cute <3
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 am

DeviAngel wrote:Allegri: 'Borussia not a Final'

Max Allegri warned that Juventus v Borussia Dortmund “is not a Final, so it requires patience, cool heads and technique.”

The first leg of the Round of 16 kicks off on Tuesday at the Juventus Stadium at 19.45 GMT.

“It is certainly not the game of the season. It’s not a Final, it is the first leg of a Round of 16, so there are 180 minutes to go,” said the Coach in a Press conference.

“Borussia are in great form, as are we, so it will require patience, cool heads and technique. It’s an important game, but not the most decisive of the season.

“This is not a Serie A or Bundesliga tie. It is the first of two we have to face against Borussia, knowing they have great pace and technique in attack. Therefore we must try to limit their strengths and play a very intense game.

“Nobody ever said Borussia are superior to us, but their four forwards are very quick and technical. They are organised and play good football, especially in attack.

“Our objective is to reach the next round. Tomorrow we are playing at home, so the fundamental thing is not to concede, as Borussia are a side that score a lot.

“We are fully aware that we have an excellent chance of qualifying, albeit respecting a Borussia side that did great things in recent years.

“Jurgen Klopp did great things on the European stage, reconstructed Borussia from 2006 onwards and is a great Coach.”

Allegri was asked to imagine how he’d have been treated if Juve suffered Borussia’s disastrous domestic results this season.

“It’s an issue of mentality between Germany and Italy. I do think it’s an anomaly that Borussia are mid-table, so towards the end they will be close to the top. Apart from Bayern Munich, who basically have their own tournament, it’s a very tight League.”

Allegri was asked about Paul Pogba’s ‘poor’ recent form amid talk of Barcelona interest.

“I am not worried about his form because he has great physical characteristics. Of course there are going to be games he plays better and ones where he’s less impressive, you can’t play 50 matches per season all at the same level.

He isn't approaching the game well throught the interview. We want to end the tie in the first match! But... knowing that we are an Italian team, we will suffer, whether we win in the end or loose...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:49 am

DeviAngel wrote:Vidal ready for Dortmund
Arturo Vidal is back in the Juventus squad for the Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund.

Is he fully recovered...? I don't think so... I am afraid that we will put lots of pressure on him, he will have to play the Copa unfit, and the same story back again next season...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:59 am

salmano9 wrote:

He isn't approaching the game well throught the interview. We want to end the tie in the first match! But... knowing that we are an Italian team, we will suffer, whether we win in the end or loose...

He is being realsitic and let's be honest no CL match is won in the first tie Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

He is being realsitic and let's be honest no CL match is won in the first tie Smile

We can win 2-0 and finish it off tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:24 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Salmano have you seen BD playing recently in CL be honest.
We don't need to rush and just attack without thinking. We need calm and responsible at the back that's the way, BVB have greater experience than us in CL. They'll destroy us if we try to attack without being responsible and calm, 0:0 ain't bad result. WE MUST NOT CONCEDE do you know what minus it is to concede in CL at home? 2-1 is bad result. BvB are great team that have nothing to lose, let's not fall into their trap.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:08 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

We don't need to rush and just attack without thinking. We need calm and responsible at the back that's the way, BVB have greater experience than us in CL. They'll destroy us if we try to attack without being responsible and calm, 0:0 ain't bad result. WE MUST NOT CONCEDE do you know what minus it is to concede in CL at home? 2-1 is bad result. BvB are great team that have nothing to lose, let's not fall into their trap.

I haven't seen them but their defense is weak and they have been conceding a lot in the league. But I know that they topped their group i CL. 0-0 will not leave a smile in my face. I need a 1-0 win at least to be happy. A 2-1 is better than 0-0 as well. A victory is always better than a draw... If we draw 0-0 at home, its a bad result, cuz you should be scoring at home. It is much harder to score away than home infront of your fans. We need to score. It is as important to score as to defend. We need to win this, 1-0 at least. Try to score in the start, then go Atleti style in the 70th minute if we do not concede.

So, Allegri will be dissapointed if we won 2-1? For me, it would be great to win this 2-1, as long as we can score first against them in the away tie, which will make life harder for them... Hopefully pirlo won't f*ck up...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:12 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I haven't seen them but their defense is weak and they have been conceding a lot in the league. But I know that they topped their group i CL. 0-0 will not leave a smile in my face. I need a 1-0 win at least to be happy. A 2-1 is better than 0-0 as well. A victory is always better than a draw... If we draw 0-0 at home, its a bad result, cuz you should be scoring at home. It is much harder to score away than home infront of your fans. We need to score. It is as important to score as to defend. We need to win this, 1-0 at least. Try to score in the start, then go Atleti style in the 70th minute if we do not concede.

So, Allegri will be dissapointed if we won 2-1? For me, it would be great to win this 2-1, as long as we can score first against them in the away tie, which will make life harder for them... Hopefully pirlo won't f*ck up...

With a 2-1 we've shot our selfs in the leg, one goal when we visit them and they are trough that's not an option. I would LOVE 1-0 but I am realistic and I know how good BVB are. Don't watch the league games they've thrown everything in CL as you can see. I won't accept us concede unless we win 3-1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next