+4
Tomwin Lannister
dronte
johniet
DeviAngel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

- | Transfer target |- Edinson Cavani - PSG -  Empty - | Transfer target |- Edinson Cavani - PSG -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:43 am

Cavani talks with Juve?

Italian journalist Antonio Corbo believes Edinson Cavani’s statements about Aurelio De Laurentiis are due to negotiations with Juventus.

The Paris Saint-Germain forward said yesterday that he’d love to return to Napoli, but not with De Laurentiis as President.

Corbo, a sports journalist for La Repubblica sees this as an attempt to pacify Napoli fans ahead of an eventual move to the Old Lady.

“Cavani never says anything by accident,” Corbo considered in an interview with Radio Marte.

“Obviously he’s negotiating with Juve and wants to justify his return to Italy without disappointing the Neapolitans.

“De Laurentiis has no problem with Cavani, it’s always been totally fine with him.”
____

BS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer target |- Edinson Cavani - PSG -  Empty Re: - | Transfer target |- Edinson Cavani - PSG -

Post by johniet Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:51 am

*bleep*!!! why didn´t we buy Cavani when he was nobody at Palermo! at those days he even said it would be a dream to come to us, now he is such a difficult target.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer target |- Edinson Cavani - PSG -  Empty Re: - | Transfer target |- Edinson Cavani - PSG -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am

johniet wrote:*bleep*!!! why didn´t we buy Cavani when he was nobody at Palermo! at those days he even said it would be a dream to come to us, now he is such a difficult target.

Because Secco wanted Amauri :facepalm: Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:
johniet wrote:*bleep*!!! why didn´t we buy Cavani when he was nobody at Palermo! at those days he even said it would be a dream to come to us, now he is such a difficult target.

jeez just hearing the word "Secco" is like reviving a nightmare
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 am

johniet wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

But who could blame him, Amauri really shined those 2 years...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:
johniet wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I think Atletico is in a better position to sign him, it seems Simeone asked for him, and I personally believe he would prefer a new experience in La Liga than coming back...Our transfer market has been so sad these last years, in terms of big names. Fortunately we have been surprised by the likes of Tevez and Pogba.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:41 am

johniet wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
johniet wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I think Atletico is in a better position to sign him, it seems Simeone asked for him, and I personally believe he would prefer a new experience in La Liga than coming back...Our transfer market has been so sad these last years, in terms of big names. Fortunately we have been surprised by the likes of Tevez and Pogba.

We had to build a team + depth so it was pretty much more then Ok. I mean look what subs and depth offer in let's say Pereyra. I am sure this summer we will invest more plus it will be the first summer to be finally in plus as a club.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 pm

There are better, younger and cheaper options out there. Definitely not the player we are going for imo.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:24 pm

dronte wrote:There are better, younger and cheaper options out there. Definitely not the player we are going for imo.

can you enlighten us with those better options, because I find it hard to believe...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:30 pm

johniet wrote:
dronte wrote:There are better, younger and cheaper options out there. Definitely not the player we are going for imo.

can you enlighten us with those better options, because I find it hard to believe...

Icardi. His personality is shit but I don't care.

I would go for Mandzukic
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:44 pm

since when , making businesses with Inter is an option... Cavani is miles ahead of Mandzukic...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:19 pm

Cavani is amazing, unfortunately for him his exceptional work rate and attitude actually worked against him and he found himself playing a distant 2nd fiddle to Ibra. Give him a couple months as an actual striker and he'll be back to being world class.

Would take him in a heart beat. This is the sort of player we should be going for, not whoever Atalanta is willing to sell to us. We're soon to be 4x *bleep* champs and CL regulars and our quantity over quality transfer crap has to stop now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Cavani is amazing, unfortunately for him his exceptional work rate and attitude actually worked against him and he found himself playing a distant 2nd fiddle to Ibra. Give him a couple months as an actual striker and he'll be back to being world class.

Would take him in a heart beat. This is the sort of player we should be going for, not whoever Atalanta is willing to sell to us. We're soon to be 4x *bleep* champs and CL regulars and our quantity over quality transfer crap has to stop now.

I have to say, I agree with this, Pogba and Tevez aside, you guys have hardly improved over the last few seasons, you make sure you're good enough to win Serie A and stop there.

I honestly thought you would have added more quality in the past few seasons.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:54 pm

And the sad part is we spend a fortune, an absolute fortune on 3 year installment bench players. Hell this year we bought about 50 bench players so we could rotate... and every single one of them has missed most of the season bar Pereyra
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
johniet wrote:

Icardi. His personality is shit but I don't care.

I would go for Mandzukic

You would be begging for him to be benched, just like what happened with Llorente, IMO same type of player and won't last with us for a long time.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:05 pm

johniet wrote:since when , making businesses with Inter is an option... Cavani is miles ahead of Mandzukic...

I am stating my wish Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:18 pm

Kick wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Cavani is amazing, unfortunately for him his exceptional work rate and attitude actually worked against him and he found himself playing a distant 2nd fiddle to Ibra. Give him a couple months as an actual striker and he'll be back to being world class.

I have to say, I agree with this, Pogba and Tevez aside, you guys have hardly improved over the last few seasons, you make sure you're good enough to win Serie A and stop there.

Step by step. That is the way it is...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Kick wrote:

This would be the first summer when we would be in plus in economical terms. We are still minus six million. If we don't invest this summer we will fail badly even in Serie A.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 am

johniet wrote:

I'm gonna wait with my judgement until the end of season, but Dybala would probably be an econonically better investment, if we can persuade him to stay in Italy. Wouldn't have to pay high wages, and we could get him for around €30mil imo.

Also we could get Falcao for much less than Cavani definitely (he is 1 year older tho), he is unwanted by both Monaco and MU, kinda out of form as well, but I seriously sure that he would do wonders for our team. Got a few good years ahead of him just like Tevez had.

Dzeko or Jovetic would both be decent options, although I'm not quite certain about them (cheaper, but a bit more risky options obviously).

These are the first names that come into my mind.

I just can't see why PSG would let their (probably) best player leave, especially after the enormous money spent on him.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:37 am

On the topic of Dybala and Cavani, Camorenasi had some words as well:

-----

http://football-italia.net/63700/camoranesi-%E2%80%98juve-get-cavani%E2%80%99

“Dybala is a lad who can change a game, so he could be Juventus quality. That said, playing for Palermo is one thing, Juventus is quite another.

“Dybala is a loose cannon, the difference with Juve is that he’d have to do more. I’m reminded of something Fabio Capello used to say…

“What was it? When he was pointed in the direction of a talented lad he’d say: ‘Let’s see how he does with another club, we’ll take him when we’re sure he can make a difference.”

----

The problem with this approach that as soon as a player proves himself his value triples at least and we won't have a chance to sign him, ever.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Cavani: 'Anything can happen'

Edinson Cavani boosted Juventus interest after hurling abuse at PSG Coach Laurent Blanc. “Anything can happen.”

The former Napoli and Palermo striker is widely expected to leave Paris Saint-Germain over the summer.

Those rumours intensified during tonight’s big game with Olympique Marseille, when Cavani was substituted after 59 minutes and shouted insults at Blanc on the touchline.

Before kick-off, the Uruguay international had spoken to Canal Plus about his future.

“For now I am just focused on ending the season well here and giving my best for the club that pays me,” said Cavani.

“I am happy in Paris, but you never know in football. Anything can happen in the future.”

Juve aren’t the only options for Cavani, as Manchester United and Atletico Madrid are also interested.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nobionye Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:33 am

I rather Cavani ..not sold on Dybala at all.

I think he one of those that still have a lot to prove on the big stage and not worth the 40mil he is priced at.As we want him to fill Tevez's massive boots, we should be careful the amount of pressure we would invite on him by doling out all that money for an 'unproven' player ( 'unproven' used as relative exposure compared to Pogba, Reus and the other young stars).

If we have to spend on this one , 25mil tops... if he comes good at some other club , so be it then.We simply work with what we've got.

Risk free as hell
nobionye
nobionye
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:38 pm

I think Tevez will leave this summer and we'll bring Dybala and Cavani, with Witsel joining and Pogba I'm 100% positive is leaving but for some big sum.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:31 pm

nobionye wrote:I rather Cavani ..not sold on Dybala at all.

I think he one of those that still have a lot to prove on the big stage and not worth the 40mil he is priced at.As we want him to fill Tevez's massive boots, we should be careful the amount of pressure we would invite on him by doling out all that money for an 'unproven' player ( 'unproven' used as relative exposure compared to Pogba, Reus and the other young stars).

If we have to spend on this one , 25mil tops... if he comes good at some other club , so be it then.We simply work with what we've got.

Risk free as hell

100% true.

@Devi: I won't be happy if this happens... We can't have 2 stars suddenly leaving in one summer. I don't think marrota is stupid to do that too... Do you know how that rocks our stability?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:08 am

Cavani has Juve priority
By Football Italia staff

Edinson Cavani has reportedly asked PSG to prioritise Juventus ahead of Manchester United and Atletico Madrid.

The striker hinted he was likely to leave Paris Saint-Germain, as “everyone knows my situation.”

His price-tag is believed to be in the region of €48m and he’d become affordable for Juve if they reach the Champions League semi-finals.

Above all, La Stampa newspaper claims Cavani told his agent and PSG to give Juve the priority in any summer transfer negotiations.

He believes that he can become a ‘star’ again in Turin, having already impressed in Serie A for Palermo and Napoli.

The Uruguayan would also prefer life in Italy to Manchester United or Atletico Madrid.

While obviously PSG want to include Paul Pogba in any potential exchange deal with Cavani, Juve are eager to keep the two issues separate.

La Gazzetta dello Sport even suggests Juventus could try to bag both Cavani and Palermo’s Paulo Dybala next season, but only if Carlos Tevez terminates his contract early to join Boca Juniors.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next