+2
DeviAngel
salmano9
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Palermo VS Juventus Empty Palermo VS Juventus

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:03 pm

13:38 - TURN-OVER IN VIEW OF CHAMPIONS - Juventus is training for the race against Palermo. At the end of the session, as always, those who want to be able to eat in Vinovo. Saturday could be a bit 'turn-over and midfield could rest Marchisio who was one of the players most impiegsti far. So in the middle of the field might be the onset of Sturaro.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Palermo VS Juventus Empty Re: Palermo VS Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Palermo VS Juventus B_1T6bwUYAAnsqg
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:55 pm

19:41 - Saturday CAN TURN-OVER - Massimiliano Allegri, Saturday, could make his debut against Palermo Stefano Ruraro, perhaps to allow some players to rest. In midfield will Pogba, while Vidal and Pereyra should be assured of the place. Marchisio, instead could rest. Allegri tomorrow will decide whether to confirm the 4-3-1-2 or even whether to bet on 4-3-3. In defense on the left, however, might have a chance De Ceglie. Just as in the attack could be the onset of Matri. Forward almost certainly play Llorente could be joined by Coman.

18:46 - OK FOR EXAMS LLORENTE - Fernando Llorente has felt a muscle discomfort at the hip. The Lion King - reports Sky Sports - has been subjected to for safety tests that were negative and then the player will train tomorrow regularly.

17:23 - BARZAGLI MAY BE HOLDER - Juventus tomorrow afternoon will support training on the eve of the game against Palermo. Saturday, from the first minute, in defense you could review Andrea Barzagli. Even in midfield and in attack there may be some changes to allow titolarissimi to rest ahead of the Champions. In the field, however, there should be Arturo Vidal who must work overtime.
===
MAAAXXIIIII EEEUUUROOO!!!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Allegri: ‘Crucial week for Juventus'

Massimiliano Allegri admits his Juventus side are facing a ‘crucial week’ in their season as they prepare to face Palermo and Borussia Dortmund.

The Bianconeri are 11 points clear at the top of Serie A, and will face the German giants in the Champions League Last 16 second leg on Wednesday, holding a 2-1 lead from the first game.

“I believe that this week, starting from tomorrow, is a week which is, if not decisive, then almost decisive,” Allegri declared in his press conference ahead of the Palermo game.

“For the League, which is not yet won, though everyone seems to think it is, and for the Champions League, because it’s a game which will decide whether we’re in or out.

“We have to take things one game at a time. Tomorrow I think we’ll have a difficult game at Palermo, because they’re in a healthy position in the table and therefore can play quite a carefree game.

“There will also be a full stadium, and playing Juventus will provide a huge stimulus for them, I think.

“Above all, they’re a team that has shown themselves to be at home in this League, they’ve taken 26 points at home so it will not be an easy game.

“After that, the day after tomorrow, we’ll think about Dortmund, then Genoa, then we’ll take two or three days off.

“But, I repeat, this is a crucial week for the League and the Champions League.”

With a healthy lead at the top of the table, will the former Milan Coach field his best XI against the Rosanero, with Dortmund looming?

“First of all, I don’t like to talk about better or worse, because I think the Juventus squad is full of top players.

“It’s normal that there are players who have played a lot, because this year Juventus have been without [Kwadwo] Asamoah, [Martin] Caceres - Caceres because he’s played 10 games or less - [Andrea] Barzagli, Romulo and [Andrea] Pirlo, who unfortunately we have lost for the third time with this injury.

“Andrea is a player who is very important for us, not just technically in terms of shape, but especially on set pieces he’s fundamental.

“It’s come at a time though, when fortunately Pepe is doing well, he’s a player who can offer us solutions.

He did well on Monday when he came on for half an hour. He doesn’t have 90 minutes in him, but to have him available to offer different attacking solutions during the game I think is very important.

“Matri is also finding his peak fitness.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:02 pm

‘Sturaro, Barzagli could face Palermo’

Stefano Sturaro and Andrea Barzagli could start for Juventus when they face Palermo tomorrow, hints Coach Max Allegri.

Barzagli has been struggling with injury all season, making his first appearance this term in the win over Sassuolo on Monday, albeit from the bench.

Sturaro, meanwhile, was recalled from a loan spell at Genoa in January, but is yet to feature for the Bianconeri.

“Tomorrow could be the game for Barzagli,” Allegri revealed in his pre-match Press conference.

“Just the fact that he’s come back, and has been able to savour the pitch, the stadium and the emotions of the game is important, so hopefully tomorrow will be the game.

“Barzagli is definitely better, so tomorrow he could face Palermo.

“That said, virtually nothing is decided until I see training today. The important thing is that they’re all in good condition, because Palermo certainly won’t be an easy game.

“In midfield I have four players: Sturaro, [Claudio] Marchisio, [Arturo] Vidal and [Roberto] Pereyra. I don’t have many.

“As for [Andrea] Pirlo, we’re monitoring him day-by-day, and we hope we’ll have him available for Dortmund, because he’d be important to have back.

Sturaro can fill Marchisio’s role in front of the defence, or can play where Pogba does. He definitely has different characteristics, but he’s a lad who has integrated well, is training well and could be ready to play tomorrow.

“If a Juventus player cannot play a game in any one of Serie A, the Champions League or the Coppa Italia, then he cannot remain a Juventus player.

“All the players I have, are capable of playing any game. Then I make choices, one plays or the other plays, but all of them can help us with their qualities.”

Allegri was then asked whether the glut of goals in this week’s Champions League second legs made him nervous ahead of Juve’s, given a 0-0 draw would send the Old Lady through.

“Scared? Why would I have to be scared?” the former Milan Coach responded.

“What, because of all those goals? If our game against Dortmund has a lot of goals, maybe it will be 3-2, or with some number of goals that would see us reach the Quarter Finals.

“All games are not the same. It’s normal for there to be more goals in Europe, because the level is higher technically, and I think to reach the Last 8, with two big teams like Juventus and Borussia, we must be very good.

“But like I’ve said, we’ll think about that after the Palermo game.”

Finally, Allegri defended midfielders Arturo Vidal and Paul Pogba, who have been criticised for their form in some quarters.

“I’ve been saying the same things for almost a year, I must be getting boring.

“Vidal should not play with anxiety, you can’t play football with anxiety.

“In football you have to play as calmly as possible, be focused and think about what you have to do, while trying to make as few mistakes as possible, because that gives you more chance of winning a game.

“Also, Vidal is better physically at the moment, as has been shown in his recent matches. The problem is that Vidal is only judged by goals, when he’s a midfielder, who up until now has six or seven goals and could get into double figures.

“He should be evaluated for his performances, as should Pogba. With Pogba it’s as if when he doesn’t score he doesn’t play well.

“Pogba’s two best matches this year have been Lazio in Rome, and at gome to Dortmund, because he played well technically and tactically.

“For a midfielder you can score goals or not, but I think Pogba already has seven goals and Vidal has six, so the numbers are on their side.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:06 pm

‘Don’t talk about fatigue’

Juventus cannot complain about tiredness ahead of Borussia Dortmund, according to their Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

The Bianconeri beat Sassuolo on Monday night, will face Palermo tomorrow and then finish off with the Champions league clash in Germany on Wednesday.

Despite what some may perceive as a heavy workload, Allegri insists he will not force excessive rotation to save legs for the game at Westfalenstadion.

“We must be prepared tomorrow,” Allegri told assembled media ahead of the Palermo game.

“Especially because they play the game with great intensity. We played on Monday, it’s been five days so I absolutely don’t want to hear about tiredness.

“I don’t want to hear about Dortmund, because if a team can’t play every four or five days it means that we’ve trained badly, or don’t have the fitness to play in a great team.

“[Claudio] Marchisio is fine physically, his data is excellent, as is the whole team’s.

“He’s should realise - since he’s a lad who gives everything - that it’s better to manage games, and sometimes do less running when there is no need to [run hard].”

The Old Lady’s current preferred strike partnership is Alvaro Morata and Carlos Tevez, but the Coach dismisses suggestions they could both be rested in favour of Fernando Llorente and Alessandro Matri.

“I don’t think Llorente and Matri are likely to play together. They could play a bit of the game together, depending on how the game goes, but they’re unlikely to start together, because of their characteristics.

“In football you can’t just throw players in who have the same characteristics.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Pirlo, Coman rested for Palermo-Juve

Juventus have released the list of call-ups to face Palermo, and will be resting midfielder Andrea Pirlo and forward Kingsley Coman.

The Bianconeri travel to Sicily tomorrow for their last domestic game ahead of the Champions League decider against Borussia Dortmund.

The call-ups confirm that Pirlo will be rested, in hopes that he may recover in time to play the German team, while Coman is also battling a shin contusion and won't be with the team.

Paul Pogba is suspended for the game, leaving the Bianconeri with some holes to fill in the midfield.

Juventus squad for Palermo: Buffon, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Pepe, Marchisio, Morata, Tevez, Llorente, Barzagli, De Ceglie, Bonucci, Padoin, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Storari, Matri, Evra, Rubinho, Pereyra
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:01 pm

So who will it be in attack?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:03 pm

19:08 - GOES TO THE 3-5-2 - Juventus are on the road and is about to land in Palermo. Tomorrow, most likely Massimiliano Allegri will return to the 3-5-2 also because of some absences. In goal will be Buffon. In defense from the first minute should fall Barzagli could play with Bonucci and Ogbonna. In midfield in the absence of Pogba should be confirmed Vidal and Marchisio and could make his debut Sturaro, on the right there will Lichtsteiner Caceres will miss because, while on the left could act Padoin. In attack Allegri could bet on Matri and Morata, although Llorente has recovered, for Tevez, however, profilerebbe a turn off.

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marchisio, Sturaro, Padoin; Matri, Morata.
==
It will be a draw then -.- IF morata plays this game, he won't be fit for Dortmund...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:34 am

I think we have drawed every time we use the 3-5-2 this season. im still exited for this game as its a real challenge in our home away from home.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:48 pm

BoBo wrote:I think we have drawed every time we use the 3-5-2 this season. im still exited for this game as its a real challenge in our home away from home.

naah, we one the ones in the begining of the season :p
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:18 pm

I am excited for Sturaro and Matri tbh.

We'll win
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I am excited for Sturaro and Matri tbh.

We'll win

Lol the 352 just kills the mood lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:36 pm

JUVENTUS: 1 Buffon (cap.); 15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 3 Chiellini; 26 Lichtsteiner, 27 Sturaro, 8 Marchisio, 37 Pereyra, 17 De Ceglie; 10 Tevez, 14 Llorente.

A disposizione: 30 Storari, 34 Rubinho, 5 Ogbonna, 7 Pepe, 9 Morata, 20 Padoin, 23 Vidal, 32 Matri, 33 Evra.
===
Hmm... Resting vidal instead of marchisio...? I think machisio is the one who should be rested... He has been playing non-stop really... I think he is the MF with most caps this season. Hopefully tevez will be subbed out in if we are winning. Morata, great to see him rested for dortmund. De Ceglie is back Smile Barzagliii!!!! BENVENUTO!!!!

Sturaro, good luck, hope he shines and scores on his debut to have his confidence up sky Smile Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:15 pm

I understand why Sturaro wasn't given the opportunity before...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:49 pm

salmano9 wrote:I understand why Sturaro wasn't given the opportunity before...

come on he had shivers lol he is excited when he calmed down he started playing good. He is 22 and has talent, he reminds me of Marchisio
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:I understand why Sturaro wasn't given the opportunity before...

come on he had shivers lol he is excited when he calmed down he started playing good. He is 22 and has talent, he reminds me of Marchisio

Yeeah,so true... He improved after the first 10 minutes actauly. He could be vice marchisio, in that DM role. We shall wait and see Smile

Meh Game so far. We aren't putting lots of effort into this.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Vidal to score if he gets subbed in against Palermo.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:15 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Vidal to score if he gets subbed in against Palermo.

Let's see Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:31 pm

What a GOAL!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:32 pm

What a goal Morata
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Did you see the move Pereyra did to start that counter attack?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Morata

:bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:54 pm

I dislike Morata's attitude today, in recent games he shows this lack of character sometimes.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:54 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Did you see the move Pereyra did to start that counter attack?

Beast Smile

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down