McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
Robespierre
62 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga III - Page 2 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga III

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:53 am

I think that Roma will have no choice but to fire Rudi if Lazio overcome you guys...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:55 am

Milano clubs out from Europe together with this Sampdoria victory.
I don't know the last time happened , if it is happened.
In our history just 5 times we're not gone in Europe
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:08 am

Rudi in for a lot of blame here, but I think the team simply didn't have the same energy in the 2nd that it had in the first. That combined with the over all lack of finishing did us in.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:09 am

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga III - Page 2 CAQCp0KWwAEInKS
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:54 am

I want Lazio or Sampdoria to clinch third spot. Lazio because they have a squad capable of doing allright in europe if they keep their big guns and sampdoria because how can u not love Ferraro with eto'o and co and muriel's comeback as a talent.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:56 am

McLewis wrote:Rudi in for a lot of blame here, but I think the team simply didn't have the same energy in the 2nd that it had in the first. That combined with the over all lack of finishing did us in.

Lack of finishing is just part of the big problem... It is not a main reason.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:56 am

marottalad wrote:I want Lazio or Sampdoria to clinch third spot. Lazio because they have a squad capable of doing allright in europe if they keep their big guns and sampdoria because how can u not love Ferraro with eto'o and co and muriel's comeback as a talent.

He is the new R9
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:58 am

Btw MURIEL :bow: I always believed in him.

someone bump my old posts praising him ffs Molenation
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:25 am

Muriel still has a long way to go in terms of consistency to prove himself as a star player but he is as talented as any.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:02 am

Now that Muriel and Eto'o have been starting to click I think Samp will safely land above their archrivals Genoa and in an EL place which is what every single Samp fan would be extremely satisfied for but Lazio or Napoli will edge it for the 3rd place.

Still Mihajlovic :bow: new Cholo Simeone :bow:
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:29 pm

marottalad wrote:I want Lazio or Sampdoria to clinch third spot. Lazio because they have a squad capable of doing allright in europe if they keep their big guns and sampdoria because how can u not love Ferraro with eto'o and co and muriel's comeback as a talent.

I definitely think both teams would crush out early on. Neither of their squads are capable of CL progression (especially if Felipe Anderson gets sold).

The EL would be perfect for both of them though.

CL contenders for next year: Roma / Fiorentina / Napoli. They are the best chances options after Juve, regardless of their current form.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:53 am

So, who do you guys rate as the coach who got the most out of his team this season? Pioli started out slow but got his team into shape, though, Lazio can still choke towards the end of the season. Sinisa, seems loved by players and fans alike (Bar Eto'), especially Ferrero, Samp has been contending for a European spot for a while now thanks to his efforts. There's Ventura who, despite losing vital players in attack (Immobile and Cerci) doesn't seem t be doing as bad as people would expect. Then, there's Sacchi Sarri, MTD's love affair, haven't seen much of him, though i've been hearing his Empoli side has been doing pretty well on the field in terms of playstyle,  currently sitting 14th, which is not too shabby for a newly promoted side.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:11 am

you forgot GOAT Eusebio Di Francesco..............
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:35 am

Pioli is doing  a great job but not surprised about the league made by Lazio . The team was very good and much well built from Tare  , even more than Napoli imho ( Napoli has amazing CF with  an unplayable Higuain but midfielder meh etc Lazio has a complete midfield , Parolo Biglia Cataldi etc complete each other perfectly )  . His main credit is for Felipe Anderson , Felipe Anderson looked like a scrub just last year. He developed  the Brazilian player very well . Felipe Anderson was always a quality player but he is not just a quality player now .. He ofers also work rate and great tactic sense. this is because of manager.

I like Di Francesco he is going legit but Sassuolo is  a mid table club on paper , not a relegation team imo . So the results are " normal" . I think he would be a perfect replacement for Montella if he will leave Fiorentina though

Sinisa Mihajlovic for me  is definitely  the manager to get get the most out of his team this season .
His football is not great to watch it, it is not beautiful as Pioli , Di Francesco and Sarri tbf , paradoxically he played better last year for example , so it is not a matter of football showed , inferior to these.
But his results are amazing so far.
Sampdoria lost just 4 matches so far, it is incredible for a team as Sampdoria ( well , incredible... if Samp loses a match , Sinisa punishes his players doubling the workouts or taking the  day off Proud )  and they will go easily in Europe . Besides they were probably the team to have create more trobles to Juve at Juve stadium .
For this reason he looks like sometimes to me as the  the new Simeone ( his former teammate in Lazio 2000 campione d'Italia ) :coffee: Not spectacular, but so effective and his teams don't give up a ball .

As 2nd I vote Sarri , Empoli to play in this way against Roma at Roma (both league and coppa italia ) , Lazio , Napoli , Fiorentina Inter, Milan , Juve etc was really relevant.
They would have got better with a decent CF. But the football was really great.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:23 am

@Robespierre

Bro, Sassuolo was in Serie B when Di GOATcesco was appointed. If I'm not mistaken, he won the Serie B championship in his first season and secured promotion to Serie A. Sassuolo's goal in Serie A was survival, something that Eusebio wasnt securing by January. Got the sack only to return 2 months later and secure survival for Sassuolo. This year he is securing a mid-table finish with a very low-budget team, all playing attractive football and getting wins versus some very decent teams.

I think he deserves more praise IMHO.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:36 am

Pioli is definitely the coach of the season so far, but Mihaljovic is not doing bad either. Anyways I don't think anyone expected Lazio to go into the top 3 this season and there's a very real possibility they might even finish 2nd.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:46 am

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/dybalas-entourage-meets-with-palermo-president-zamparini-the-intention-is-to-stay-in-italy/

Dybala being linked to Juve. Tevez replacement? How much could brokeventus pay for him?

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 am

djfawnz wrote:@Robespierre

Bro, Sassuolo was in Serie B when Di GOATcesco was appointed. If I'm not mistaken, he won the Serie B championship in his first season and secured promotion to Serie A. Sassuolo's goal in Serie A was survival, something that Eusebio wasnt securing by January. Got the sack only to return 2 months later and secure survival for Sassuolo. This year he is securing a mid-table finish with a very low-budget team, all playing attractive football and getting wins versus some very decent teams.

I think he deserves more praise IMHO.

TBH I follow Di Francesco since he was Pescara manager, promoted from Serie C1 to Serie B , and got a solid league in Serie B under him . Even fought for play off for a medium term with an average team.
So he did very well with the team of its city ( he is from Pescara , Verratti's city. Verratti debuted with him) , taking back his Pescara in Serie B after that bankruptcy. He showed to be good already before of Sassuolo.
Then he went in Lecce ( while his maestro Zeman went to Pescara, and they were promoted in Serie A ) , and it was a bad experience, he wasn't still ready for Serie A and Sassuolo completed his vocational training.
So tbh I think he is very good , he gives a footprint offensive because he grew under Zeman but he is improving also defensively ( he conceded so many goals at the beginning, I can testify with that 0-7  ) Very Happy

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Pioli is definitely the coach of the season so far, but Mihaljovic is not doing bad either. Anyways I don't think anyone expected Lazio to go into the top 3 this season and there's a very real possibility they might even finish 2nd.

for me it is not so surprising because Lazio got already some 4th places recently and this year they hadn't even cups. For me it is really surprising if Sampdoria concludes Serie A on top 5.

Anyway if we consider a mix of good football + results Pioli wins probably ( Sinisa lacks of 1st thing )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:21 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/dybalas-entourage-meets-with-palermo-president-zamparini-the-intention-is-to-stay-in-italy/

Dybala being linked to Juve. Tevez replacement? How much could brokeventus pay for him?

Zamparini asks 40m but its rumored that Coman will go on loan + some players + cash.

Other rumors confirm we signed Zaza today meaning Llorente is gone in the summer.

This is the first summer we are in plus financially so we will spend I am 100% sure of that. If we pass to the next phase of CL that's some serious money that we'll get, last year we were second team in terms of income from UEFA competitions, only RM was ahead of us and we played in EL Cup. I also think we'll go after Falcao. Tevez and Boca president said he might even leave this summer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Personally, I think tevez will extend his contract for 1-2 years, maybe not in the summer but before the end of next season.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:16 pm

djfawnz wrote:Personally, I think tevez will extend his contract for 1-2 years, maybe not in the summer but before the end of next season.

I hope so.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Official: Parma President arrested
By Football Italia staff

Parma President Giampietro Manenti was arrested today for embezzlement and money laundering.

The President purchased the club in February from Rezart Taci and has come under fire since for being unable to settle the club's debts and failing to pay the salaries of his players and employees.

The major news outlets in Italy are now reporting that Manenti was arrested this morning along with another 21 individuals. His dealings with Parma have been alleged to be illegal and the President is now charged with embezzlement and money laundering.

FFS are there no honest men at that club? Horrible stuff.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:30 pm

How surprising rofl

I mean, did anyone actually believe he bought the club to fix it? Cruel.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Laughing

Foregone conclusion by a megalomaniac
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor