Premier League - Hull City vs Chelsea

+3
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Kick
Shed
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Premier League - Hull City vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Hull City vs Chelsea

Post by Blue Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Remy should start more games, he should play on the right instead of Willian or JC. I would like to see him given the role play out wide and then cut in on his strong foot.

Cesc had one of his better games in recent months. So for the next game i would like to see Mou use Oscar the same way against Hull. Play Oscar next Matic and let Cesc roam around in the 10.

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Hull City vs Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Premier League - Hull City vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Blue wrote:Remy should start more games, he should play on the right instead of Willian or JC.

Was going to say this too. There's no possible way he could be a downgrade on Willian.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:38 am

I missed the game but Remy's lack of games have been criminal, imo.

Glad to see we win, we needed too. Now to get a run going, if we win 5-6 in a row, the title will be ours!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum