CL Final - Likely The Biggest El Classico Ever!

+30
RED
Perucho21
Cruijf
chad4401
RealGunner
farfan
S
futbol
Robespierre
Vibe
Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
M99
Myesyats
Unique
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
jibers
Jack Daniels
The Franchise
Forza
free_cat
Hapless_Hans
Lex
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
neuro11
Donuts
LeBéninois
BarcaLearning
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CL Final - Likely The Biggest El Classico Ever! - Page 2 Empty Re: CL Final - Likely The Biggest El Classico Ever!

Post by BarcaLearning Mon May 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Well I initially wanted Juve but the thought of a perfect El Classico is just very tempting as well. I still think Real would be the favourites, no disrespect to Juve. It would just be such a HUGE game, I think it is suitable time in football history for a CL Final between Barca Real, Messi Ronaldo, etc., etc. no?

We are in the final, if we just score one goal Bayern would need 5, its just not gonna happen.

No GL jinx intended Razz

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CL Final - Likely The Biggest El Classico Ever! - Page 2 Empty Re: CL Final - Likely The Biggest El Classico Ever!

Post by Myesyats Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 pm

They'll go out all guns blazing and we'll hit them on the counter and they'll have to score 5. It'll eventually end 0-2... Seen the game already in a wild dream

btw it's difficult not to see Madrid win against Juve but i'm still hopeful
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Reported for blatant plagiarism. My European Super Cup thread had a copyright.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah would love to see El Classico #40850840 in the last 4 seasons, only this time with somehow more theatrics, diving and breaks in play.

I wouldn't even watch it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 11, 2015 5:36 pm

The best Classicos were the ones that had a lot of drama tbh, the Mou eye gouge, Villa slap, Messi striking it 200km/h at a bunch of front row people, Pepe almost destroying Alves' left leg, Pep not wanting to give CR the ball, Mascherano not getting sent off for that Adebayor tackle, Adebayor, Montoya wrecking Madrid. These are the moments to live for in the Classico imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Yawn.

Juve in the final would be the most exciting IMO.Fresh charge of a fallen empire.

We've had enough of Barca,Real and Bayern.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 11, 2015 5:46 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:The best Classicos were the ones that had a lot of drama tbh, the Mou eye gouge, Villa slap, Messi striking it 200km/h at a bunch of front row people, Pepe almost destroying Alves' left leg, Pep not wanting to give CR the ball, Mascherano not getting sent off for that Adebayor tackle, Adebayor, Montoya wrecking Madrid. These are the moments to live for in the Classico imo

If this was WWE that would be a good things but I watch football for the match and as a neutral, seeing 20 men rolling around pretending to be assaulted and surrounding the reff pointing as imaginary cuts and bruises is *bleep* coma inducing.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 11, 2015 5:46 pm

It won't happen .

MR BOND wrote:lets all pray to the football gods that juve win the tie. cheers

Reported.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 11, 2015 5:49 pm

Bayern - Juve final confirmed, then.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks for the jinx.Now i'm even more sure we'll make the final.

brb already ordering my champagne as we speak.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Vibe wrote:Yawn.

Juve in the final would be the most exciting IMO.Fresh charge of a fallen empire.

We've had enough of Barca,Real and Bayern.

Agreed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Oh and 2011 CL Clasico is the worst Clasico i've ever seen.An absolute garbage advert for football.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon May 11, 2015 6:13 pm

S wrote:Oh and 2011 CL Clasico is the worst Clasico i've ever seen.An absolute garbage advert for football.

Agreed. Although I don't think we'd see such a chitfest again under Ancelotti. DAT Khedira-Pepe-Alonso midfield. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 11, 2015 6:14 pm

That year where there was like 4 clasico's in the space of a few weeks put me off clasico's for ever.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 11, 2015 6:14 pm

Fußball wrote:
S wrote:Oh and 2011 CL Clasico is the worst Clasico i've ever seen.An absolute garbage advert for football.

Agreed. Although I don't think we'd see such a chitfest again under Ancelotti. DAT Khedira-Pepe-Alonso midfield. Laughing

unparalleled tactical genius according to mourintards Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That year where there was like 4 clasico's in the space of a few weeks put me off clasico's for ever.

That's exactly what happened to me
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 11, 2015 6:57 pm

El Clasico final will be boring and one sided.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 11, 2015 7:12 pm

one sided how RG? im not buying that and juve still ain't better than madrid, the team should beat them in the return leg, regardless of ramos the moron being in midfield or not
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon May 11, 2015 7:30 pm

I don't think it would be one sided, especially if Modric makes it back in time as people have said he would.

Real are the best match up for Barca IMO, and they outplayed them for the majority of both Clasicos this season. Nothing to suggest it would be one sided.

Having said that Juve will beat them on Wednesday so this is irrelevant :coffee:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 12, 2015 2:53 am

Interesting, I thought Real would still be a good favourite, its more like 50/50 or even Juve favourite according to the above posts Smile

I also think Real is always dangerous vs us, its just classic the best counter attacking team (at full strength or not) vs the best possession team...so it is always intriguing. And I think some could be getting spoiled, I would never get sick of Classico, especially since now its under new managers with different players compared with the Mou times. Watching the best players on show and the fierce rivalry. Although I also agree Juve would also be interesting bringing sometimes fresh to a final, and interesting to see how they deal with us and us with them.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 12, 2015 2:57 am

BarcaLearning wrote:

I also think Real is always dangerous vs us, its just classic the best counter attacking team (at full strength or not) vs the best possession team...

Guardiola: "Barça is still very good in keeping possesion and they've also become the best counter attacking team in the world."

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 12, 2015 3:00 am

Fußball wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

I also think Real is always dangerous vs us, its just classic the best counter attacking team (at full strength or not) vs the best possession team...

Guardiola: "Barça is still very good in keeping possesion and they've also become the best counter attacking team in the world."

hmm

i wonder what Xavi thinks of all this hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 12, 2015 3:08 am

No one should worry about a Clasico final when we have to bounce back against Juve
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 12, 2015 4:10 am

Fußball wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:

hmm

:bow:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 12, 2015 5:33 am

Haha. Why didn't I notice this before?

CL Final - Likely The Biggest El Classico Ever! - Page 2 11229557_10152907024142339_7612203059390972140_n

Sexlegri, pls. I won't stomach a CL final Clasico.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 12, 2015 8:24 am

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next