Fahim89
iftikhar
Art Morte
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool v Crystal Palace - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool v Crystal Palace

Post by Red Alert Sun May 17, 2015 3:23 am

Natalie Portman wrote: I care about Liverpool's future. Not Rodgers/Lovren's.

Fake fan. Pessimist. Um. No one cares about an Aussie "teen". Wrong. hmm

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun May 17, 2015 3:41 am

Did you care about Liverpool's future this past season of the season before? Where was your insight then? When Lovren was rated as one of the best CBs in the league?

I care about Liverpool but making knee jerk decisions often leads to worse things not better. You can keep touting the same nonsense and acting that because I actually support and believe in patience when we're in an era of not having close to the best team in the league that I'm somehow favouring a player I don't really like that much over the club.

The reality is you're shortsighted in your thinking even if what you're saying now turns out to be true. Lovren had a very good run of games leading up to this one and were you talking then? Of course not.

Anyway I can't wait for next season, whatever it may bring. I'm certainly not going to participate in the circle jerk of negativity and mud slinging. If that's what you enjoy and makes you happy though, by all means.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 17, 2015 3:44 am

When was Lovren one of the best CBs in the league?

Also, bye. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 17, 2015 3:45 am

Also I'm still going to be accepting that letter of apology even if you do choose to leave. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun May 17, 2015 3:50 am

El Cujo wrote:Did you care about Liverpool's future this past season of the season before? Where was your insight then? When Lovren was rated as one of the best CBs in the league?

I care about Liverpool but making knee jerk decisions often leads to worse things not better. You can keep touting the same nonsense and acting that because I actually support and believe in patience when we're in an era of not having close to the best team in the league that I'm somehow favouring a player I don't really like that much over the club.

The reality is you're shortsighted in your thinking even if what you're saying now turns out to be true. Lovren had a very good run of games leading up to this one and were you talking then? Of course not.

Anyway I can't wait for next season, whatever it may bring. I'm certainly not going to participate in the circle jerk of negativity and mud slinging. If that's what you enjoy and makes you happy though, by all means.

Lovren was among league's best CBs last year ??

He had a decent first half of the season, protected by TWO DMs, and a senior CB.....then got injured and when he came back, he was disasterous (Remember how Suarez destroyed him at St Mary's on March 1st?) . forget that , remember how awful he was at Lyon that their fans basically drove him out and couldn't believe they got 8M for it?

How about the fact that he was beyond VEDRAN FREAKING CORLUKA in Croatia national team for a CB position and the only reason he went to the World Cup, was that the other guy did a stupid Nazi salute after Croatia beat Iceland in play-off and got banned.

Lovren had a very decent run of games leading to this one?

Who was it leaving Leroy Fer unmarked to score vs. us at Anfield 2 weeks ago?
Who was it that lost John Terry for the corner last week?
Who was it that got utterly destroyed by Aluku at Hull a few weeks ago (a mini-version of what Bolasie did to him today).

I supported him and the manager back in fall. Because I believe everyone deserved the chance. But when they keep letting you down every freaking week, what else can you do?

Rodgers is destryoing Can's confidence playing him as a Right Back. it's terrible man management for the lad. Markovic has been ostracized. Ricky Lambert comes out after the game today saying: "Result wasn't important" ...The whole thing looks a mess. It looks grim.

All these years, Gerrard was the "Hope". Even in dark days of Hodgson. You always have a assuring feeling with him in the side. There were players who'd want to join us just to play and train with him (See Griezzman, Arda, Nesta, Pirlo, etc tweets today)....He looked gutted after final whistle today. Some players just bread winning mentality. They hurt when they lose.

Unfortunately, the squad we've assembled with 220M seem to have very few players who hate losing. The manager doesn't seem to mind either. Neither do the owner.

Awful cloud above the club at the moment, and the one proven winner we have is off to LA.

I'm worried

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 17, 2015 4:00 am

^ still can't believe they couldn't up their game for gerrard.

If Klopp / Rafa don't come in soon we're done. Need to get rid of the cancer asap, his mentality has spreaded throughout the squad enough.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 17, 2015 6:39 am

I agree with RA. Brenda must go. And it better be one of Klopp or Rafa to replace him. I can't see anyone better that would be available and willing to come here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 17, 2015 6:49 am

Lovren vs Bolasie on something like the 26th or 27th minute was hilarious, where there was a passed played towards the flank and Lovren tried to get around Bolasie to intercept, instead Bolasie just turned him like he was nothing and Dejan was left lying on the ground without getting a touch on the ball nor stopping the attacker. That was probably my favourite moment in the match, actually.

Sterling should be benched for the Stoke match.

I thought Enrique deserved better than this, he's been a decent player for us, but is being treated like he's not at the club any more.

Also, what about Johnson, wasn't this his last game at Anfield, too, or would have been? Say what you like about him, but he's been at the club for six years and it's shameful he wasn't given minutes. Shameful.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 17, 2015 7:59 am

Don't call me James wrote:I agree with RA.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 17, 2015 9:57 am

Gerrard's last Anfield game has taken its toll on McAgger's thinking.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun May 17, 2015 12:19 pm

Well it just doesn't feel right so fix this. Fix him. Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Yo, McAgger, I heard from my mate's uncle, who is friends with this Helsinki-based taxi driver who heard from one of his customers that the customer's dad works with this guy who used to go to the same school as one of Teemu Pukki's friends and that this friend heard from another friend of Pukki's that Pukki had told him that Liverpool are re-signing Agger from Brondby where they're both playing at the moment, so, it's all good, everything's fine again, take a deep breath and relax, buddy, and tell Albert off once you're back to normal, okay? Cool.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun May 17, 2015 5:33 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon May 18, 2015 7:51 am

Art Morte wrote:Yo, McAgger, I heard from my mate's uncle, who is friends with this Helsinki-based taxi driver who heard from one of his customers that the customer's dad works with this guy who used to go to the same school as one of Teemu Pukki's friends and that this friend heard from another friend of Pukki's that Pukki had told him that Liverpool are re-signing Agger from Brondby where they're both playing at the moment, so, it's all good, everything's fine again, take a deep breath and relax, buddy, and tell Albert off once you're back to normal, okay? Cool.

READ IT
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2