"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos

+38
Myesyats
Mr Nick09
Pseudo
Curtinho
The Sanchez
BarcaLearning
billy_gr
Lord Awesome
BarrileteCosmico
nasir6371
Robespierre
ahmad25
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
Pedram
guest_07
Blue
chad4401
Thimmy
M99
BusterLfc
terrance511
zigra
Donuts
futbol
Casciavit
Art Morte
sree999
Onyx
The Franchise
RED
Bankz
Kaladin
farfan
Freeza
RealGunner
jibers
Harmonica
42 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos Empty "You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos

Post by Harmonica Sat May 16, 2015 12:38 pm

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/real-madrid/sergio-ramos-cristiano-ronaldo-puedes-hacer-golito-olvidarte-del-resto-4192161

Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo, two heavyweights in Real Madrid's dress room are in arms, Acording to "the chiringuito tv" the relationshp between them aren't good, mostly after the argument they had after the first semifinal game against juventus "you cant score your petty goal and forget about the rest" reprimand Sergio Ramos to Cristinao Ronaldo, because of his lack of commitment with the team and the little solidarity he showed. "You have to sacrifice more" asked Ramos because of his lack of defensive work.

According to the same source, the bad blood grew four days after in the game against Valencia and even more in the second semifinal games for the Champions League at the Santiago Bernabeu. Cristino Ronaldo scored a penalty and then he did a gesture to the fans that Sergio Ramos reproach him. The madridista defender also didnt like that Cirstiano Ronaldo was the first to leave the field after being eliminated by juventus and he didnt doubt to point out the "lack of affectiveness" referring to Ronaldo's performance"
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos Empty Re: "You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Harmonica wrote:http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/real-madrid/sergio-ramos-cristiano-ronaldo-puedes-hacer-golito-olvidarte-del-resto-4192161

Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo, two heavyweights in Real Madrid's dress room are in arms, Acording to "the chiringuito tv" the relationshp between them aren't good, mostly after the argument they had after the first semifinal game against juventus "you cant score your petty goal and forget about the rest" reprimand Sergio Ramos to Cristinao Ronaldo, because of his lack of commitment with the team and the little solidarity he showed. "You have to sacrifice more" asked Ramos because of his lack of defensive work.

According to the same source, the bad blood grew four days after in the game against Valencia and even more in the second semifinal games for the Champions League at the Santiago Bernabeu. Cristino Ronaldo scored a penalty and then he did a gesture to the fans that Sergio Ramos reproach him. The madridista defender also didnt like that Cirstiano Ronaldo was the first to leave the field after being eliminated by juventus and he didnt doubt to point out the "lack of affectiveness" referring to Ronaldo's performance"

I always wondered how the Madrid players put up with him. The best time to strike is when things aren't going well. Say what you want about Sergio but heart and dedication has never been in question.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

"You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos Empty Re: "You (Cristiano) can't score your petty goal, and forget about the rest." - Ramos

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Yea agreed with Jibers

When Ronaldo plays like a celebrity on the pitch, while others having to do his share of work, and then hogging all the limelight. How does it bode with the other players?

Higuain hated him for that reason. Others just live with it. About time Ramos spoke up tbh.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Ramos is the last one to talk rofl

Ramos is at fault for more goals than Ronaldo scores.

Sure Ramos has heart, but that's basically all he has. He's an idiot footballer.

Last edited by Freeza on Sat May 16, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat May 16, 2015 12:56 pm

that troll if Madrid decides to sell him this year and prevent him from breaking Raul's record . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Hypothetical, but, if Ramos pulled an "Either he goes or i go" scenario, who would Madrid fans prefer to go? hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 12:58 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Hypothetical, but, if Ramos pulled an "Either he goes or i go" scenario, who would Madrid fans prefer to go? hmm

Ramos 11/10 times.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 1:00 pm

loooool fifa fans will come out in full force to fund a Ramos move away from Madrid.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat May 16, 2015 1:01 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Hypothetical, but, if Ramos pulled an "Either he goes or i go" scenario, who would Madrid fans prefer to go? hmm

Ronaldo and that's pretty obvious. I think people underestimate the power of some Spanish players like Ramos.. These guys are iconic and emblematic for the club, something Ronaldo will never have with the fans.

Last edited by Bankz on Sat May 16, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat May 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Freeza wrote:Ramos is the last one to talk rofl

Sure Ramos has heart, but that's basically all he has. He's an idiot footballer.
Quite ironic when it was Ramos who scored the needed goals in CL and CWC-finals.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Even though that Ramos goal against Atletico is more important to Madrid and Madrid's history than any of te goals CR has scored. CR was a none eventer in Madrid's most important title that season. Ramos might be rash but he doesn't put himself above the team.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 1:04 pm

jibers wrote:

Even though that Ramos goal against Atletico is more important to Madrid and Madrid's history than any of te goals CR has scored. CR was a none eventer in Madrid's most important title that season. Ramos might be rash but he doesn't put himself above the team.

I'd prefer both to go tbh. Wouldn't cry if Ramos, Bale, Ronaldo and Casillas all left this season. But Ramos is at fault for so much shit defensively, he is sooo rash and offensive for a CB, his card record is awful and has cost us so many games and his positioning is awful. Just look at his FK against Juve that led to the goal + his positioning. 2 horrible actions in a minute leading to our defeat. Ramos gets credit for the trophy all the time, but never a mention of all the time he's cost us.

Last edited by Freeza on Sat May 16, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Freeza wrote:

Ramos 11/10 times.

I am friends with Madridistas (people that actually hold season tickets and watch Madrid in person) and I will tell you Ronaldo will never be picked over Ramos.  There is a reason the supporters have booed him regularly. MAdrid fans love Ramos. You underestimate how much value they put in hard work.

Last edited by jibers on Sat May 16, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 16, 2015 1:09 pm

My biggest gripe with CR and I damn near resented him in his last season at Utd when he was acting like a diva, even to the point he was openly disrespecting SAF's decision in the stands.

He must be toxic in the dressing room where team work is the basis for everything that's good in team sports.

Real Madrid is basically Fc Ronaldo and I'm glad that Ramos has spoken up about it. I always wondered how his team mates can see his disrespect towards them on the field and not seem bothered by it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 1:14 pm

RED wrote:My biggest gripe with CR and I damn near resented him in his last season at Utd when he was acting like a diva, even to the point he was openly disrespecting SAF's decision in the stands.

He must be toxic in the dressing room where team work is the basis for everything that's good in team sports.

Real Madrid is basically Fc Ronaldo and I'm glad that Ramos has spoken up about it. I always wondered how his team mates can see his disrespect towards them on the field and not seem bothered by it.

The way he disrespected Sir Alex because he wanted the golden boot made me sick. Deplorable behaviour. I don't care much for him as a person (as with every footballer) but that made me rage.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Cristiano is a grade A pleb, it is known. Ramos is right there too honestly.

The problem I have with these comments are, its all well and good saying this now because you lost...but just because you won games previously, these same actions were fine?

Cristiano hasnt suddenly changed.

Its like 4 years too late to try and tell him he acts like a idiot and he goes missing at the worst times, on occasion.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 16, 2015 1:17 pm

I think it's time we sold Ronaldo. He's 30 now and before long he's going to decline, so you might as well cash in on him while he's still hot.

By selling Ronaldo it means we can play more as a team, instead of relying on one player all the time. Sure he does score in big games from time to time, but his overall impact on games is minimal.

Any elite goalscorer replacement we sign would succeed simply because he'd be surrounded by World class players and they'd all be ready to feed him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 1:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:Cristiano is a grade A pleb, it is known. Ramos is right there too honestly.

The problem I have with these comments are, its all well and good saying this now because you lost...but just because you won games previously, these same actions were fine?

Cristiano hasnt suddenly changed.

Its like 4 years too late to try and tell him he acts like a idiot and he goes missing at the worst times, on occasion.

STFU brah have you seen how many goals he has scored?! A goal ratio of over a goal a game, 3 deserved Ballon D'ors, Greatest player in history and Madrids best ever player!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Still a pleb doe
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 16, 2015 1:24 pm

Unbelievable how good he has been on fifa over the years

I love Cristiano (:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sat May 16, 2015 1:27 pm

His reaction to arbeloa goal sums him up When the tap in queer moves i would like to know how his teammates put up with his s*um attitude .

Mainly slavezema .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 1:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:Unbelievable how good he has been on fifa over the years

I love Cristiano (:

O ffs! Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 1:30 pm

Welcome to the daily Ronaldo hate thread

(:

Bale better anyways

(:

Much faster
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Freeza wrote:Welcome to the daily Ronaldo hate thread

(:

Bale better anyways

(:

Much faster

I don't hate CR at all. The only footballer I dislike is Rooney. I really can't stand him. My problem is that CRs goals and the teams goals are not always in unison. Getting the best out of him restricts too many players and creates an imbalance in a side.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 16, 2015 1:38 pm

jibers wrote:
Freeza wrote:Welcome to the daily Ronaldo hate thread

(:

Bale better anyways

(:

Much faster

I don't hate CR at all. The only footballer I dislike is Rooney. I really can't stand him. My problem is that CRs goals and the teams goals are not always in unison.

Not directed at you really. More the poster above calling him "tap-in queer". It's getting really tiresome.

We've learned to live with him though, most of us would love for him to be a striker, if he wanted to make an effort to adapt. His effort is also a reason he and Bale can't co-exist, since they're both playing at the lowest effort possible.
The reason I'd want both of them gone tbf. We play with 8 players in defense every time with 3 players not doing shit and comes back to haunt us time and time again.
We can only afford 1 player in a free role.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum