S
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Sri
futbol
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Congratulations to Arsenal on winning FA Cup 14/15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Congratulations to Arsenal on winning FA Cup 14/15

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:TBH I think Cazorla was more instrumental than Ozil.

SHOCKED!

Honestly mate.

Not saying Ozil didn't do great, just that Cazorla made the team tick. He controlled the midfield basically. Stretched the play with all those beautiful diagonal crossfield passes. Got Ozil and Ramsey, etc going forward and had an assist to go with it all. He was splendid and without him, I don't know if we would have been as effective. Yes, probably would've still won easily, but not in the way we did.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Arsenal on winning FA Cup 14/15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Congratulations to Arsenal on winning FA Cup 14/15

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:45 pm

It's beneficial for a football team to have more than one player doing great IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:45 pm

I know I was playing lol.

I can see what you are saying tbh, it's a team thing really. You can't really have one without the other.

I'm just intrigued to see if this Walcott and Sanchez making runs constantly off Ozil and Cazorla can actually work against better teams.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3