Dante
uzonero
Casciavit
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jackson Martinez - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackson Martinez

Post by Cruijf Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:38 am

Great to see us spending money. Even if Martinez isn't necessarily a perfect signing, its a good start.

As for Dantes post, Isco is pure fantasy IMO and I won't even allow myself to think about that, as that's just asking to be disappointed. Of Eriksen and Pjanic, I personally prefer Eriksen, even if some may disagree, what with Pjanic bring proven in Serie A and whatnot. If we can sign a CB, a FB, Kondogbia, and a creative CM like Eriksen, I'll be delighted with our Mercato and have high hopes for next season.

In any case, it looks like we are finally back in the transfer market, and it is very good to see.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:44 am

Cruijf wrote:Great to see us spending money. Even if Martinez isn't necessarily a perfect signing, its a good start.

As for Dantes post, Isco is pure fantasy IMO and I won't even allow myself to think about that, as that's just asking to be disappointed. Of Eriksen and Pjanic, I personally prefer Eriksen, even if some may disagree, what with Pjanic bring proven in Serie A and whatnot. If we can sign a CB, a FB, Kondogbia, and a creative CM like Eriksen, I'll be delighted with our Mercato and have high hopes for next season.

In any case, it looks like we are finally back in the transfer market, and it is very good to see.

Hurry up and improve i want serie a to be like the good old days again, Juve winning the league with milan usually penciled in at second with roma and inter spending huge to struggle to make europe
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 am

marottalad wrote:
Cruijf wrote:Great to see us spending money. Even if Martinez isn't necessarily a perfect signing, its a good start.

Hurry up and improve i want serie a to be like the good old days again, Juve winning the league with milan usually penciled in at second with roma and inter spending huge to struggle to make europe

I can live with this as long as we win the CL every few years.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Did more in 10 minutes than Bacca or Falcao did in 90 mins against Venzuela.

Last edited by Based Bonera on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:53 pm

i have a feeling that he is going to do great. but i want to say that, milan midfeild and the quality and creativity just sucks too bad even for the likes of zlatan and jackson martinez to score goals.

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 am

Uh-oh. He just said he has not decided anything and he is just as close to joining any other club as he is to joining milan
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:25 am

i know Isco is pure fantasy lol

i just like the dude a lot , ideally speaking , he would be in my top 5 AM list and quite high at that. Kevin De Bruyne would be n1 and then him . In any case . With no CL and yet to create a formidable project , we could do with other options of course , but i am quite positive we will need a very creative midfielder to upgrade the quality of our midfield and overall , the attack .  

shamr9pato wrote:Uh-oh. He just said he has not decided anything and he is just as close to joining any other club as he is to joining milan

knew it was too good to be true Laughing

I don't get why he says this now doe . He could have said that days ago. During these past days , Porto's President , Di Marzio and other respectable sources reported it was done , but a few minor details on bonuses , even Milanelo tweeted #benvenuto , they only do this when everything is done and agreed , if not official already . And especially Da Costa , Porto's president , said Jackson had chosen Milan . So this is really weird coming from him now .

There's a very good chance he has had a new offer in the mean time or something like that , elsewise i cannot see why he would say this , he obviously gave the ok the first time , for so many multiple sources and respectable at that to confirm J.Martinez to Milan.
He ain't fooling nobody here , he said yes and now he got another offer and for whatever reason , he says he hasn't decided yet. If that was the case all this time , then i don't see why all these people would say he had accepted. He's lying.  

If he rejects / rejected us Laughing

On the other hand , Galliani never actually confirmed he's coming 100% , so this must be pretty legit tbh. lol . Let's wait and see what happens . Tbh even if it comes to the worst case and he eventually rejects our offer , it would be dissapointing i won't deny , but we will surely have a great attack next season , with or without J.Martinez anyway . So with that in mind , i am ok with anything here , obviously hoping everything is resolved positively for JM to officially sign with Milan .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:37 am

Oh , Oh some singing for Milan Thumbs up

banana banana

Lets see how his first season will be. Not expecting much.

zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:11 am

He's not really our player yet Laughing

If we are to believe Galliani , it's 50-50% . Usually it's best not to believe in what Galliani says , but that used to be the case when we had no cash to spend and you knew he was most likely lying all the time . This is a different case and as far as i remember , he never used to say it's 50-50 back then , not this far ahead into negotiations at least.

This is either really 50-50% , or we ain't getting JM at all , elsewise he would be more cheeky about it. Whatever the case may be , it all points at one thing , JM isn't yet our player nor everything is as finalised as it were supposed to have been.

Having that said , it may all be some cheap trick from JM's agent to get better bonuses or something like that. This , or another club has offered JM much better wages or something like that. That's what i believe atm tbh . There's no way all these people were missinformed about JM saying yes to Milan .

He said yes , then something came up and he's lying that he's still to make his final decision . When Porto's president said he had chosen Milan , the lad had chosen Milan , people like him don't fk around.

I had this crazy idea that City , the club that was rumoured to be Milan's major compatitor for JM , presented a ridiculous offer to him and now he has second thoughts. Well that's not the crazy part , the crazy part is that by doing so , they could catch 2 birds with one stone. City reportedly wants to offload some strikers this summer and everybody knows Milan is out there for strikers...

What if City got their target and by doing so , leads Milan to go after one of theirs as a result?? Dzeko , Jovetic could be on their way out this summer e.t.c , if Milan doesn't get their hands on JM , Dzeko will surely be on the list of alternatives .

Probably thinking too much into this , but if i was City , that's exactly what i would do .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:39 am

Cas, replace the OP with this and change the title to Jack. No will notice :coffee:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIBQTOfXAAABAsO.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:58 am

Laughing

Jack Si !!!

rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:06 pm

I'm not even worried he won't be coming. I see this as a blessing in disguise.. Never rated him as 35m material and I never will even if he has a crazy good season in whichever team he ends up at

I think there are better, younger, more proven options at cheaper/ the same price
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Really dont care if Martinez comes or not. His price is a bit much but he seems like a decent player so im really 50-50 over this move.

Tbh, I just want some competent midfielders and CBs in this transfer window.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:10 pm

Actually screw martinez and screw the 50-50. I'd rather spend that 35mils on someone like Dzeko. A guy who was actually a Milan fan and would wanna play for our club. Not on the frickin 5th choice striker for some average team in south america.
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:11 pm

Dzeko is my first choice as well.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Don't mind Dzeko, but we really need to bolster our creative department like many said. Though, will City really let their only reliable striker leave with JoJo heading for the exit door? Aguero is extremely injury prone, and Dzeko always does an amicable job to fill in. I haven't seen Bony for City nor do i know the circumstances surrounding his playing time.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:27 pm

Lock/delete this thread pls.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite