Robespierre
RED
El Gunner
Glory
Kick
60 posters

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:49 am

Yep.

LvG:

"We have no injuries," "It's unbelievable! But it's not possible for Rojo to be match fit as he was the last player to come back.

"Schweinsteiger came also at the last moment out of his holidays so I don't think he is fit enough.We have to build the fitness he needs."

"It is not easy for David De Gea to manage his situation now,"  "You know that we have problems with De Gea. He shall not play, so I don't have any concerns [about him this weekend]."

Romero will play tomorrow. :facepalm:

Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:07 am

Also AS reporting that we might leave it to next year to get him. DDGs face when he becomes the new ADM Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:11 am

If Romero is in goal i might take a risk and replace Rooney with Kane lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:28 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Romero is in goal i might take a risk and replace Rooney with Kane lol.

That wouldn't even be a risk, it's an obvious thing to do right now. Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:30 am

My thought process was that maybe Kane won't repeat last years performances lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:35 am

Romero can help him get in good form. No worries. Also, with Rojo unavailable, we'll probably see the new fantastic duo: Jones and Blind.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 am

The new season is upon us and it's preview time!!

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
United have been very active in the market while Tottenham perhaps surprisingly quiet. Yet, who knows, there could be brewing possibly the biggest Premier League transfer of the summer between these clubs, if there is any truth to the rumours of United wanting Harry Kane. Personally I could see it very well happening; a young, English star forward joining the richest club in England, who happen to be in need of a striker, too. Well, it probably won't happen this summer, but it would come as no surprise if Harry Kane was a Man United player in 2016 and instead we will see a Kane hat-trick as Tottenham demolish a sorry new-look United sign, with the Hurrikane kissing the Spurs badge as he scores his third and pointing towards Ed Woodwards direction, if he hasn't left the stadium by then.

AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa
They're in the top-flight for the first time in their 125-year history and it could be a relegation six-pointer in their very first match. Bournemouth. What can you say about them? Eddie Howe the next big manager? Max Gradel could play for Chelsea (according to Mourinho). Sylvain Distin to look better than the way over-hyped John Stones? There's the forever-promising Christian Atsu. The FIFA lower leagues legend Matt Richie. And who'll be in goal, the true journeyman Boruc of the Reading legend Federici? Exciting. As for Villa, they barely survived last season and have lost Benteke and Delph since then. A few interesting purchases in Gueye, Ayew, Richards and Veretout, but enough to replace Delph's midfield influence and Benteke's goals? We'll see.

Everton v Watford
Watford with a glorious chance to show they've come up to stay up.
Ps. Can Ross Barkley avoid doing a Jack 'I'm never going to fulfil my potential' Wilshere?

Leicester City v Sunderland
In light of cold, hard results, sackings don't get much harsher than that of Nigel Pearson. Oversaw Leicester's Great Escape to all the way, was it 14th-place finish? And fired in the summer for falling out with the owner. I'm sure no one, not even Ranieri himself, saw the appointment of Claudio Ranieri coming. A cunning coup by the Foxes or sad evidence of "those bloody foreign" owners not knowing anything about football and appointing a has-been big name over someone who would have been actually what Leicester needed? Well, what about Sunderland, then? You could say Dick Advocaat was a has-been big name. Yet Sunderland fans were practically begging for him to stay. And he did, but looking at Sunderland's squad, they look set for another relegation battle. Anyway, an interesting match between two interesting managers. I reckon both won't be in their job all season.

Norwich City v Crystal Palace
Norwich better know their place and allow the Pardew love continue to flow right from the start.
Ps. Why are Palace buying all these strikers? Pardew to come up with a revolutionary 3 - 2 - 5? Rodgers better be paying attention.

Chelsea v Swansea City
As been pointed out, Chelsea have been surprisingly quiet in the market. My expert analysis is that either they're finding it hard to improve a title-winning team or are preparing to make a mega-purchase out of nowhere on the deadline day. Swansea could be a fascinating team to watch yet again. Their defense looks shittier by the season, though, and even Falcao might score here.

Arsenal v West Ham United
West Ham crashed out of Europe against some never-heard Romanian side after fielding their reserves in the second-leg. So, no excuse for them to not get a result here, then. Slaven Bilic has big trousers boots to fill. His task made no easier by the fact he's facing this season's title-winning team in his first PL game in charge.

Newcastle United v Southampton
Two very interesting teams here. Can Newcastle turn their horror-show of last season into a decent team under McLaren? Wijnaldum and Mitrovic are exciting transfers for sure. Will be shut out by the vastly underrated Caulker on the day, though. As for Southampton, can Jay Rodriguez replicate his pre-injury form? How will new signings Clasie and Juanmi do? Two very interesting teams here, if only one or both of them were managed by Pardew, could be CL contenders.

Stoke City v Liverpool
The last fixture of previous season is the first of this season. Don't remember the score from that game, but with eight new arrivals on Merseyside, that is certainly going to work in Liverpool's favour. I'm guessing Benteke will get a couple, Firmino one, Milner one, Ings one off the bench and Origi three assists. Glen Johnson, now playing for Stoke, with a couple of own goals, as well as Jon Walters. I've a feeling it's going to be Liverpool's year...

West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City
West Brom to give the early indications that Man City won't do too well this season. In Sir Tony we trust.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Is it me, or was this the fastest break between seasons in recent history? hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Nice post Art Morte. Proud
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Ps. Why are Palace buying all these strikers?

Probably because Pardew doesn't have a clue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Romero can help him get in good form. No worries. Also, with Rojo unavailable, we'll probably see the new fantastic duo: Jones and Blind.
So you say one should avoid picking players from Man Utd? If so, that's good, because I've been quite careful not to pick one of them Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:17 pm

linetty wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:Romero can help him get in good form. No worries. Also, with Rojo unavailable, we'll probably see the new fantastic duo: Jones and Blind.
So you say one should avoid picking players from Man Utd? If so, that's good, because I've been quite careful not to pick one of them Laughing

What? Laughing

:facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
linetty wrote:

What? Laughing

You said it's obvious to pick Kane over Rooney and then you said Jones and Blind is a fantastic duo which I clearly took as sarcasm Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:23 pm

FFS I ONLY CHANGED TO ROONEY AN HOUR BACK AFTER LIKE TEN HOURS OF ROONEY VS KANE DEBATE. Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 2276801876 Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 2276801876 Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 2276801876 Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 2276801876 Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 2276801876 Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 2276801876 Barclays Premier League 15-16 Discussion-v1 - Page 26 2276801876

Can I get a loan on top of the 100m?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Changing to Kane allowed me to afford Hazard, Ozil, Depay and Walcott Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:16 pm

linetty wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:
linetty wrote:

What? Laughing

You said it's obvious to pick Kane over Rooney and then you said Jones and Blind is a fantastic duo which I clearly took as sarcasm Laughing

Nah, you can pick Mata, Darmian (not 100% that he will play), Depay... even Rooney. Smile
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:44 pm

I had Depay at first but then swapped for Sterling as I thought that's a safer option. I make changes  every 2 days lol

I can still get Depay instead of Cazorla but will he be a certain starter?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:24 pm

United fans said Woodward played the De gea situation nicely ? rofl

Now he wont play until september and wont play after January when he signs pre contract with a specific club.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:28 pm

De Gea will leave this window.
Woody, after trying with Bale, Ronaldo, Varane Ramos, Benzema and Carvajal, will try to extract/extort Pepe in exchange for De Gea, and then, after he fails, Ramos, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema again, and then again Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Bale.
This will take until close to the end of the window when he figures it out he won't get any of them, then De Gea will be sold for 25 million pounds.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Changing to Kane allowed me to afford Hazard, Ozil, Depay and Walcott Proud

You MUST have a horrible GK and DEF hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Sri calling Arsenal bros Bellerin and Fabianski horrible Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:08 pm

In between Ramos and Bale bids, Woody won't be sitting on his hands though.

He'll try for Reus and Hummels again even though everyone agrees they'll stay, and make a combined 120m bid to sign both Müller and Lewandowski at the same time.
He'll even try to sign Vidal from us even though he just transfered, a speculative push that will spawn 7500 both enthusiastic and highly sceptic posts on Redcafé.

The Pedro transfer won't happen because Barca want 26m € while Utd are only willing to pay 24,5m.

As an alternative, Woody will turn to Isco, who could be available for 17,5m £, as will be reported exclusively by the Daily Express.
His calls are not returned.

Neither Cavani nor Ibrahimovic will materialize as Woody can't decide which one he likes better so he'll insist on both of them. His calls are not returned by PSG either.

This setback will prompt Woody to extend the combined Müller and Lewandowski bid to 125m, now also including Robben.

On the last day of the window, imposters dressed as lawyers will show up at the Spanish FA office with briefcases containing Messi's 1 billion release fee, partly in cash but mostly in US government bonds.

In the hectic surrounding this ingenious move, Utd however will forget to fax Otamendi's transfer documents in time before deadline, when the poor fellow had already been scouting homes in Manchester and saying goodbye to his teammates.

In a surprising and thrilling deadline day twist, the Spanish FA will accept the cash and bonds in the briefcases, and Messi will last minute transfer to Manchester United without his knowledge, where he subsequently will be benched by van Gaal in favour of Fellaini.

Philosophy.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:In between Ramos and Bale bids, Woody won't be sitting on his hands though.

He'll try for Reus and Hummels again even though everyone agrees they'll stay, and make a combined 120m bid to sign both Müller and Lewandowski at the same time.
He'll even try to sign Vidal from us even though he just transfered, a speculative push that will spawn 7500 both enthusiastic and highly sceptic posts on Redcafé.

The Pedro transfer won't happen because Barca want 26m € while Utd are only willing to pay 24,5m.

As an alternative, Woody will turn to Isco, who could be available for 17,5m £, as will be reported exclusively by the Daily Express.
His calls are not returned.

Neither Cavani nor Ibrahimovic will materialize as Woody can't decide which one he likes better so he'll insist on both of them. His calls are not returned by PSG either.

This setback will prompt Woody to extend the combined Müller and Lewandowski bid to 125m, now also including Robben.

On the last day of the window, imposters dressed as lawyers will show up at the Spanish FA office with briefcases containing Messi's 1 billion release fee, partly in cash but mostly in US government bonds.

In the hectic surrounding this ingenious move, Utd however will forget to fax Otamendi's transfer documents in time before deadline, when the poor fellow had already been scouting homes in Manchester and saying goodbye to his teammates.

In a surprising and thrilling deadline day twist, the Spanish FA will accept the cash and bonds in the briefcases, and Messi will last minute transfer to Manchester United without his knowledge, where he subsequently will be benched by van Gaal in favour of Fellaini.

Philosophy.

Messi's release clause is € 250M.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:27 pm

linetty wrote:I had Depay at first but then swapped for Sterling as I thought that's a safer option. I make changes  every 2 days lol

I can still get Depay instead of Cazorla but will he be a certain starter?

Hmm, it depends on the formation used, right now I believe Young is the first option in a 4-3-3 with 3 CMs, but if we consider what LvG said about the formation he wants to use, Depay will play a lot of minutes this season. He also got the #7 shirt today when the squad numbers were revealed. I have both Depay and Cazorla. I also have Hazard, Mata and Rooney. Smile

I wouldn't go for Sterling right now honestly, but that's because I am biased and I want Mata and Rooney in my team. Anyway, this discussion should continue here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t38058p126-gl-fantasy-football-15-16-season
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:22 pm

futbol wrote:
Messi's release clause is € 250M.

Technicalities. You're just mad the Pedro transfer will not have happened.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:26 pm

The more I look at Newcastle the more I think that they are very capable of taking that 7th spot over Southampton and Everton. I've got a good feeling about their season.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next