Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
McLewis
58 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga - Page 40 Empty Re: The 2015/2016 Calcio Saga

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Pereyra, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Caceres, Asamoah returning will somehow elevate Juventus into some superstar team? I don't see a difference between them and Inter/Roma/Napoli at full strength, only that these teams are already leading by atleast 7 points.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:24 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:People still talking about Juve rofl

They'll be lucky if they finish top 3 with their average squad.
Their squad is not bad at all, it just needs to be fit and to gel together, but it's the best squad in SA by some distance.

I disagree about it. They're a good team, I don't know if they're the best but if they are so , it is not by some distance

Anyway , the frustration reached by Torino fans during the derbies is relevant, not comparable with other places.
2nd derby in a row at Juve Stadium lost in Last second ...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Juve fans thinking they're gonna catch us ffs Laughing

Forza W1nter-Mil0n
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:30 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Pereyra, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Caceres, Asamoah returning will somehow elevate Juventus into some superstar team? I don't see a difference between them and Inter/Roma/Napoli at full strength, only that these teams are already leading by atleast 7 points.
Depth matters. Marchisio is a key player for them. Pereyra is a dependable sub who could be helping in the post-Vidal era. And a 7 point gap is not at all insurmountable in Serie A with 25 games left to play. This is not la liga where that would sentence the league.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Marchisio was arguably their best player the games I saw last season.

So with Vidal and Pirlo leaving, his absence is huge of course, and his return surely will have a huge impact too.

When will he be back?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Despite all the hype that Pogba and Vidal got over the past couple of seasons, Marchisio has been their best and most useful midfielder IMO. His return is a HUGE boost.

And ffs their team is not average. Once they have time to gel and when/if Allegri stops tinkering with the line up every game they'll start to string some wins together.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Marchisio was arguably their best player the games I saw last season.

So with Vidal and Pirlo leaving, his absence is huge of course, and his return surely will have a huge impact too.

When will he be back?

Already back.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Marchisio was arguably their best player the games I saw last season.

When will he be back?

Carlitos Tevezzzzzz

anyway yes Marchisio was easily better than Pirlo last year for example
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:39 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:People still talking about Juve rofl

They'll be lucky if they finish top 3 with their average squad.

Which team in Serie A has a better overall squad than them?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:17 pm

I seriously doubt urban has looked at Inter, Napoli or Roma's depth though the latter has decent depth options.

In hindsight , I think Marotta got his calculations wrong when he made some signings this yr.There was no plan or direction when he made few of those signings in regards to how they'd fit in the setup.
A Treq should've been a priority signing instead he buys two CF's for €40m, signs a winger(Cuadrado) while selling the only other remaining winger in the squad(Coman).Really a huge mess.
Allegri's setup demands a treq yet he gets a average panic buy at the end of the mercato in Hernanes.
Though to be frank he still made some good signings.
What Allegri has been unable to do is adapt because he still got a quality squad to work with.
Tinkering with players and formations every single game and still has no clue what his best lineup is.Benching your most creative players on top of that despite being in form.Confidence destroying moves.Like some other coaches, I think Allegri is another one who relies on players with individual brilliance like Ibra and Tevez so he's probably finding it hard to incorporate our attacking players in a proper working system.
As much as I like to blame Allegri and his idiocy with the way he's handled this squad , I think Marotta is to blame equally with the way he handled transfers this yr especially the critical ones.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:19 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Pereyra, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Caceres, Asamoah returning will somehow elevate Juventus into some superstar team? I don't see a difference between them and Inter/Roma/Napoli at full strength, only that these teams are already leading by atleast 7 points.

They need to be a superstar team to win this league Laughing

You vastly overestimate the quality of the competition, as is most on here really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Our depht is really so crap for a club that doesn't play cups this year ? We had even Icardi on bench for 90 minutes last year.
I don't believe it is the problem . But we begin from level 0 after the crap league last year so we need of a miracle to fight for the title. We are simply building the basis for future

Juve meh ... they have  has also many difficulties to overcome ....

their problem is the Sturaro , Lemina , Padoin played many matches this year..... and if before the benchers could play because Tevez Pirlo or Vidal 'd have resolved the match .. now those top players missed. in this juve. because Pogba is not Pirlo neither Vidal . and Morata and Vidal are not Tevez.
The new players are weakest than the past players
the old players are less lucid
and the alleged new leaders ( morata and pogba ) got a bid head.

Basically Roma and Napoli have an unrepeatable chance t his year.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

They need to be a superstar team to win this league Laughing

You vastly overestimate the quality of the competition, as is most on here really.

Why must everything be shit in your opinion? This years edition of Serie A offers much more than the previous four years imho. This is the league that has spend most money on transfers this season bar the EPL. Of course the competition and the quality is higher now than it was just one year ago. Stop being so negative bro, you make me depressed with your doomed view of world football, and this is coming from someone who enjoys (mostly) reading your comments.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Depth matters. Marchisio is a key player for them. Pereyra is a dependable sub who could be helping in the post-Vidal era. And a 7 point gap is not at all insurmountable in Serie A with 25 games left to play. This is not la liga where that would sentence the league.

Depth matters only if the first team is strong enough. Pereyra is a dependable option if he has Vidal in front of him but competing with other players at his level? That's the definition of average.

And that is Juve's problem right now, too many Pererya's and not enough Vidal's. Inter, Roma and Napoli have constant match deciders in their teams. Who is going to do that for Juve? Morata? Dybala? Mandzukic? :lol:The closest one is Pogba and he is too young and inconsistent to have such responsibilities. This is one of the reasons that I don't think Juve are in the title race with or without these players who are injured right now. Their first team even in full strength is weak.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Urban, you're going overboard with your statements. Only Roma have a better midfield than Juve when all their players are fit. Their defence is head and shoulders better than the rest in serie a, and their attack when gelled will probably be inferior only to the duo Insigne-Higuain. There's every chance they could mount a come back and win it. It's a mentality thing. Juve got that winning mentality.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Winning mentality against the satiety.
I am watching a Juve who feels satiated, expected after 4 wins in a row... we got it also in 2010 or do we think it was just because of Benitez ?
The attack looks like an  unknown thing , it is everything about the potential reasonings, but it can be extended for every team . we don't know even what' s their best partnership . then if suddenly morata - dybala can work greatly , because it can't be same thing for Icardi - Jovetic ? because who watched the Inter can confirm Jovetic-Icardi is not working as partnership, no armony and it's the reason because jovetic didn't play against bologna and icardi against roma ...
besides not so sure a team who rotates around Cuadrado ( good player, but not really so effective / concrete ) can win the Scudetto. While you could say this easily for Vidal/Pirlo or Tevez.
At beginning of August on my darling predictions thread I wrote : Juve won't win scudetto , Arsenal will win Premier League... hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:02 am

I see the Serie A title dangerously prepared for AC Milan thread ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:13 am

Robes, Inter's downfall wasn't because of satisfaction though, Inter was finished by the time we lifted the CL. Cambi, Deki et al where all on their last legs by then. Juve did exactly what Inter failed to do. They rejuvenated their team while letting go some of the old guard. I hate to say it but they'll definitely be up there come March.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:15 am

Its weird seeing the parallels between Milan and Inter so far, both got trashed by Napoli and Fiorentina respectively, both beat the Roman clubs this matchday, both struggled vs Genoa and Samp, both took a draw from Torino and Juve.

hmm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 am

Both making the CL, we need a breake ffs drinking

Last edited by InterMalia on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 am

It was also satisfation.
InterMalia wrote:Robes, Inter's downfall wasn't because of satisfaction though,  Inter was finished by the time we lifted the CL. Cambi, Deki et al where all on their last legs by then. Juve did exactly what Inter failed to do. They rejuvenated their team while letting go some of the old guard. I hate to say it but they'll definitely be up there come March.

Do you remember the 2nd half of season?
We got a great streak of victories in 2nd half under Leonardo ( we conccluded the 1st half with -13 on 1st place )  and we got the 2nd place easily and we were going to fight for the title ( we lost that derby for 3-0 and we were -2 ... ) despite we hadn't a coach , because Leonardo is not a coach . So we weren't really finished.
I believe Juve will do a similar thing, nay they ' ll have a productive 2nd half of season and they  ' ll fight for the CL place... but I don't believe same thing for the scudetto
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:22 am

ES wrote:Its weird seeing the parallels between Milan and Inter so far, both got trashed by Napoli and Fiorentina respectively, both beat the Roman clubs this matchday, both struggled vs Genoa and Samp, both took a draw from Torino and Juve.

hmm

do you see analogies with 1999 ? smoking  no cups, Diego Lopez like Lehman, Donnarumma like Abbiati ,  Roma and Napoli to abdicate together like  Fiorentina and Lazio , 4 losses in 1st half ( Milan-Napoli 0-4 like Parma-Milan 4-0 smoking )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:23 am

We were on our last legs, Robes. Getting rekt by Schalke at the Meazza made me realize that... Had the spanish waiter gotten the players he wanted we would probably be in a much better situation today. Anyways no chance imo that Juve will fall that hard. It's temporary until their team gels. The same with our current team, we will score more with time and the team gels.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:24 am

Sky made this top 11 about how much seen so far
Handanovic , Florenzi , Miranda , Pjanic , Jorginho,  Hamsik , Berardi , Higuain,  Insigne

seems legit, it's soon though
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:26 am

InterMalia wrote:We were on our last legs, Robes. Getting rekt by Schalke at the Meazza made me realize that... Had the spanish waiter gotten the players he wanted we would probably be in a much better situation today. Anyways no chance imo that Juve will fall that hard. It's temporary until their team gels. The same with our current team, we will score more with time and the team gels.

imo , it was because of Leonardo . Shocking tactical interpretation.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:52 am

I think after winning the CL ( and the tripletta) Moratti felt he had achieved what his father had achieved. That was his goal. Then with Mourinho leaving he bought a known international manager (Rafa) and hoped things would go well. They didn't. He was a spent force at that time. It's not easy spending your family's money by the 10s of millions of euros. The family gets upset. He should have sold sooner. Inter might have avoided the embarrassment of being mid level team with no Europe.

Inter is a big club with a great history that had one of the quickest and biggest self induced falls of any big club in history. Juve and Milan had legal problems, that's different.

Liverpool's fall (it is my favorite English club) was much slower but no less painful.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next