glad that he took number 9.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Christian BenHeskey-teke - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian BenHeskey-teke

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun 02 Aug 2015, 12:59

Big responsibilities then and especially a lot of pressure. In my opinion, Benteke will be amazing for you guys but only if you manage to fight for a place from top 4. I mean, if the teams goes well, Benteke plays well, if the team goes bad, he isn't the player that can resurrect a team. This kind of things could happen at Newcastle or a mid table team. Smile

I wish him good luck!
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 02 Aug 2015, 13:08

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Big responsibilities then and especially a lot of pressure. In my opinion, Benteke will be amazing for you guys but only if you manage to fight for a place from top 4. I mean, if the teams goes well, Benteke plays well, if the team goes bad, he isn't the player that can resurrect a team. This kind of things could happen at Newcastle or a mid table team. Smile

I wish him good luck!
But last season, he had his best spell when AV were in relegation mire.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun 02 Aug 2015, 13:21

iftikhar wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:Big responsibilities then and especially a lot of pressure. In my opinion, Benteke will be amazing for you guys but only if you manage to fight for a place from top 4. I mean, if the teams goes well, Benteke plays well, if the team goes bad, he isn't the player that can resurrect a team. This kind of things could happen at Newcastle or a mid table team. Smile

I wish him good luck!

I know, but if you find yourselves fighting for the 10th place and Benteke scores 20 goals, can you say he was amazing for you, for the Liverpool team? With that 20 goals he resurrected Liverpool? Oh yes, he saved Liverpool from relegation; now that's an achievement.

I don't think so. Probably I had to mention that he isn't a player that can resurrect a team like Liverpool, with big big ambitions. That's why my example was Newcastle, should have said Aston Villa.

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Sun 02 Aug 2015, 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 02 Aug 2015, 13:23

Curtinho wrote:For those who care, and doubt Benteke's pace/ball skill...he has been absolutely turning defenders inside out in training. :coffee:

Obviously it's just training, but he doesn't look like he has any trouble with the ball at his feet at all.

Christian BenHeskey-teke - Page 2 197b64457d4086b51e0f1ba05a72fc0e

Strong with both feet, too. That's not the full training video (if you sign up for LFCTV you can watch more of that stuff).
if someone don't beat the crap out of that defender for turning his back on the ball then I will. you never turn your back on the ball when you defend. Clubber
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 02 Aug 2015, 13:26

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
iftikhar wrote:

I wish him good luck!

I know, but if you find yourselves fighting for the 10th place and Benteke scores 20 goals, can you say he was amazing for you, for the Liverpool team? With that 20 goals he resurrected Liverpool? Oh yes, he saved Liverpool from relegation; now that's an achievement.

I don't think so. Probably I had to mention that he isn't a player that can resurrect a team like Liverpool, with big big ambitions. That's why my example was Newcastle, should have said Aston Villa.
if benteke gets 20 goals and Liverpool finish 10th. then the problem is not with benteke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun 02 Aug 2015, 13:27

No, but he won't be amazing for you in that situation. That's what I said. Laughing Anyway, I thought you have some big expectations from him and that's why I discussed this. Not my problem what you want and think about Benteke.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 02 Aug 2015, 14:34

Vlad the Impaler wrote:No, but he won't be amazing for you in that situation. That's what I said. Laughing Anyway, I thought you have some big expectations from him and that's why I discussed this. Not my problem what you want and think about Benteke.
if benteke gets 20 lge goals a season he would be classed as a great success and well worth 32mil imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 02 Aug 2015, 15:34

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
iftikhar wrote:

I wish him good luck!

Vlad, I understand your point and they are valid too. But the thing is, if Benteke scores 20 league goals, 99% chance is we will finish in top-four. Last season, we dropped like 10 points for the lack of good striker.

Yes, he isn't like Suarez who could inspire the team-mates or scare the shit of opponents. But with the likes of Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana, Milner, Henderson; we have the resources for an inspiring performance. We just need Bently to finish-off a fair-share of the chances created.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue 18 Aug 2015, 23:15

if anyone rememebers, how much I hated the thought that we would sign him for *bleep* 32.5m. I mean the price part is not really in his hands though. The reason I have started to like him a bit is, the way he is fighting, the way the defenders are get terrorised because of him and the most important the way he nicked the ball out of that defender, of course his striker insticts-movements. That is what we really missed last season. I hope we get to see more of Tekkers cheers

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed 19 Aug 2015, 00:35

:coffee:
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed 19 Aug 2015, 07:05

Helmer wrote:if anyone rememebers, how much I hated the thought that we would sign him for *bleep* 32.5m. I mean the price part is not really in his hands though. The reason I have started to like him a bit is, the way he is fighting, the way the defenders are get terrorised because of him and the most important the way he nicked the ball out of that defender, of course his striker insticts-movements. That is what we really missed last season. I hope we get to see more of Tekkers cheers
I really like the way he has started. He isn't just running into the box or just waiting to get the ball. He is trying to win the ball, bring others into play. In short he is showing a level of intelligence and drive that will make him a success.

I think the biggest problem ATM with him is, others still don't know how to bring him into play/take advantage of him.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 19 Aug 2015, 14:01

iftikhar wrote:
Helmer wrote:if anyone rememebers, how much I hated the thought that we would sign him for *bleep* 32.5m. I mean the price part is not really in his hands though. The reason I have started to like him a bit is, the way he is fighting, the way the defenders are get terrorised because of him and the most important the way he nicked the ball out of that defender, of course his striker insticts-movements. That is what we really missed last season. I hope we get to see more of Tekkers cheers
I really like the way he has started. He isn't just running into the box or just waiting to get the ball. He is trying to win the ball, bring others into play. In short he is showing a level of intelligence and drive that will make him a success.

I think the biggest problem ATM with him is, others still don't know how to bring him into play/take advantage of him.
give it a bit of time and thay will get better.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun 13 Sep 2015, 18:20

Christian BenHeskey-teke - Page 2 Christian-benteke-liverpool-manchester-united-1442116839-800

Molenation
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 14 Sep 2015, 21:57

Scored 2 world class goals so far from shit service. This guy certainly has goals in his if given the right service.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 14 Sep 2015, 22:55

Yeah. In fact, to have two goals in five games when our chance-creation has been non-existent, apart from the Arsenal game, that's pretty good.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 15 Sep 2015, 03:34

It's 3 in 6. I like to count the Swindon goal because it was so beautiful. A shame it was a friendly. He's still 1 in 2 Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:19

Have faith lads. He's saved Aston Villa from relegation twice, there's no evidence to suggest he's not going to to do the same for Liverpool. Bentekkerss. Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue 15 Sep 2015, 11:33

iftikhar wrote:

refer FIFA 14 hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon 26 Oct 2015, 13:50

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Not ashamed to concede that I had very cynical view of his signing. First of all, he isn't a one-trick-pony as his stature might have suggested. Fact that you can float a long ball towards him from any parts of the field, is his added dimension.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon 26 Oct 2015, 15:42

Glad he's performing well. Just need the rest of the attack minded players to step up.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed 28 Oct 2015, 05:54

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-christian-benteke-knee-10343150

Sad Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad No pale :facepalm: :brickwall: Christian BenHeskey-teke - Page 2 2276801876
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 28 Oct 2015, 08:56

This is bs. If we don't get him or Sturridge fit to start against Chelsea, might as well not go at all.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:10

Our striker situation is a *bleep* joke, why do we keep buying glass men, FFS, find a player who doesnt get injured. Here i thought Origi would be wasted here due to lack of game time, his our first *bleep* choice for nearly the whole season at this rate.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:52

man we are having some bad luck with injurys. Crying or Very sad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN