Robespierre
Casciavit
Valkyrja
FennecFox7
9 posters

Go down

Kovacic - bargain of the year Empty Kovacic - bargain of the year

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:18 pm

When you consider his qualities and his age.. this kids gonna be great. Fast, quick with the ball, great vision, and no slouch physically either. Hell of a passer, crosses, long, short, you name it. makes illara look like a pub player.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Kovacic - bargain of the year Empty Re: Kovacic - bargain of the year

Post by Valkyrja Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:57 pm

he's also very aggressive, like modric. didn't expect him to be that fast. the thing is I don't see him as a modric replacement, someone who controls the pace of the game, but we have Ceballos for that anyway :whistle:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Always been a fan of him. Haven't really seen much of Madrid this season though. Is he playing as a CDM? His best quality has always been carrying the ball from deep and driving it forward.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:07 pm

but infact he is not a player to control the game atm, basically he is not still a regista Modric-esque , but he's midfielder (mezz ala in english ? ) capable to breake the game ( ok Cascia can talk English better than me and he said it lol) . He played as regista under Stramaccioni the first year tbf, but even in that case he carried the ball from deep and driving it forward .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:but infact he is not a player to control the game atm, basically he is not still a regista Modric-esque , but he's midfielder (mezz ala in english ? ) capable to breake the game ( ok Cascia can talk English better than me and he said it lol) . He played as regista under Stramaccioni the first year tbf, but even in that case he carried the ball from deep and driving it forward .

On PES i used him as a CM to carry the ball in transitions or pass to the forwards in front of them. (4-3-3)

hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Robespierre wrote:but infact he is not a player to control the game atm, basically he is not still a regista Modric-esque , but he's midfielder (mezz ala in english ? ) capable to breake the game ( ok Cascia can talk English better than me and he said it lol) . He played as regista under Stramaccioni the first year tbf, but even in that case he carried the ball from deep and driving it forward .

I think a B2B role suits him best based on his playing style he displayed in these games, but I wonder if he has the stamina.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:46 pm

His defensive game has developed quite a bit. Before, say a couple years back, he needed someone like taider or kuza to break up the play and do the running. I think he's matured and added that to his game
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:09 am

stop con Frauder mate Laughing
anyway he is improved defensively , it's logic when you are a starter in Serie A, it's an essential requisite here . his developement was the only good thing made by Mehzzarri under us hmm
The stamina looks like good, I believe much in his talent so I believe he can become more complete than now , not surprised if in future he can learn to manage the game as Modric because he has quality to develop but well atm he can't imo, atm I mean he is enough one-dimensional , you can't take him away from a role B2B .and as I said, he tended to play in this way even when he was regista under Stramaccioni. Or I remind when he was delopyed CAM he was really useless ( I hope Real won't do it ) . anyway I think the target of Real is to build him as universal player, 35 mln has not to do with what he showed now but about his potential .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:32 am

taider always played good when he was on. he has a pos attitude and he always fights with coaches. no sympathy for him
Actually he could be useful at cam for us given at least two of the BBC would occupy the defenders. bale has that role now Laughing i have no idea how its working either but good for him.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:29 pm

So hows Kovacic doing at Madrid? I see that he's starting games and all, but is he delivering ? At Inter he always shown flashes of brilliance but the substance was lacking at times, you knew he was a great player but something wasnt clicking for him. So, is he still trying to find himself or is he finally on the way to becoming the player he should be?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:54 pm

still same as in inter, no substance, nothing, like he doesn't even care. and i dont know what happened to his dribbling and ball control.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:57 pm

He's been playing really well. He added depth and stability in midfield with his pressing and amazing runs. He's still no Modric (but then again who is), but he has all the time in the world to hone his skills. He's good in my book. Hopefully he keeps it up.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:25 pm

He's doing good so far since he has genuine little pressure to set the world alight now. Being tidy and not doing anything grand or stupid. With Madrid, he would be asked to focus on more midfield control so he won't be making any of those bursting runs regularly.

Mags watches the wrong Madrid matches sometimes Razz
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down