zizzle
M99
silver
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
28 posters

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 25 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:23 am

One of the worst cards i've ever seen in my life

what the actual f is that

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 25 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:26 am

Sandow back a year after being buried because he got over without their approval. Bryan was apparently scheduled to face Sheamus in 2014, fortunately for him Punk left and shows had to be hijacked for him to get his moment.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:31 am

Sandow is a jobber mate. no one cares about him.

regarding RR itself. Looks like Reigns and Lesnar will be the final two. Depending on if HHH enters or not.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:47 am

Sandow was one of the most over guys on RAW until he got buried. I don't look at the way he's portrayed, which is a comedy jobber, I look at the skills he offers. Just imagine him playing a corporate heel instead of Sheamus/Rollins. Sandow is way better on the mic, more charismatic, better actor, more entertaining etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Kevin Owens

WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPION
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Kalisto

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
New Day (c) vs. The Usos

WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Charlotte (c) (w/ Ric Flair) vs. Becky Lynch

ROYAL RUMBLE QUALIFIER
Dudley Boyz vs. The Ascension vs. Jack Swagger & Mark Henry vs. Damien Sandow and Darren Young

Royal Rumble

wow this is pathetic.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:00 pm

What do you expect with the world title being defended on the Rumble itself?

They are treating the IC title like the co-main event match.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Onyx wrote:Sandow was one of the most over guys on RAW until he got buried. I don't look at the way he's portrayed, which is a comedy jobber, I look at the skills he offers. Just imagine him playing a corporate heel instead of Sheamus/Rollins. Sandow is way better on the mic, more charismatic, better actor, more entertaining etc.

Can you please give an example or two where Sandow was the most over guy? I can't remember a raw episode where he came in to a glass shattering pop.

Sandow has teh look where no one can take him seriously. I can imagine him as a corporate heel but he will look like a joker there. He is at his best when he is acting like a clown. Acting serious is beyond him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:56 pm

He wasn't the most over guy, though he probably was on some episodes of RAW. But he was certainly one of the most over guys and got some of the loudest pops on a consistent basis.

Bryan was doing comedy shit with Kane before he beat Cena clean for the title at SummerSlam. In fact without the comedy, he wouldn't have gotten over. Like I said, it's best to look at Sandow's talent in depth and not superficially.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:50 am

Sandow was never really that popular. He had his moments when he was doing very good, but at his best he was as popular as Bad News Barret. The internet loves him because he was really good at his gimmick and he had good matches, but the casuals never really warmed up to him and that's what the WWE ultimately cares about.

Believe it or not, when Sandow first came out i read a report which said that Vince really liked the guy and saw him main eventing mania in a couple of years, and i think that was true at the time since he was pushed really well in his first 6 months or so
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Nah, he was over with the casuals during 2014/15.

Went toe to toe with the great one here.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:35 pm

i will probably tune in and watch the rumble but ain't nobody got time for the rest of that filler card
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:36 pm

is mark henry a part timer nowadays?

why is he having to take part in a RR qualifier on the card and teaming up with jack swagger Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:37 pm

and wtf is a kalisto
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Poor man's Rey Mysterio. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Will watch the rumble

Not sure I give a shit about anything else, between the Rumble and injuries, and rasslers I actually watch now are either involved in the rumble of out of action
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:30 pm

need to make sure we're all on chat then for optimal bants innit
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am

WWE officially confirm the signing of Austin Aries. Just Bobby Roode left now.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:19 pm

James Storm went back to TNA. They offered him like 10 times more money.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:54 pm

Unbelievable promo by Reigns

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:42 pm

haha good promo. Truth is 44 in case you guys are wondering
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Onyx wrote:WWE officially confirm the signing of Austin Aries. Just Bobby Roode left now.

He always looked like a smaller version of HHH to me
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:09 am

Won't be able to watch the Rumble until next weekend so will be going off the grid. Rumble is my favourite match/ppv of the year so no matter how shitty the product is, always go out of my way to watch it unspoiled.

Lesnar better win the rumble otherwise I'm done.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:47 am

Nowadays I have given up on WWE, it's beyond horrible. Roman Reigns has had the best PUSH in the history of WWE - Stone Cold, Hogan, Rock never had this kind of pushes initially.

Booked as powerhouse & dominant force as a heel, he got clean win over Punk in Punk's 400+ day reign. Reigns broke Kane's record of Rumble eliminations. Reigns finished 2nd in his 1st or 2nd Rumble. Reigns was booked as the MAIN guy with 2 veterans in Ambrose-Rollins as the support cast.

Reigns has NEVER lost clean in the last 3-4 years. Is there anyone who has never lost CLEAN in his 1st 5 years & has had this strong a booking. They try to sell him as the anti-authority guy when he is Vince's boy. Booked to win vs Brock in the WM ME - they made him heroic by giving up his title shot earned by winning the Rumble against Bryan in a match, making Bryan look like a hypocrite.

Reigns then won CLEAN vs Ambrose. Reigns got screwed by Sheamus. Reigns destroyed the entire League making them look like jobbers. Reigns destroyed HHH when Bryan never got the upper hand over him. Reigns destroys Vince.

The entire locker room seem like a jobber.

The Royal Rumble is 1 PPV I try to watch however bad WWE is. It is the most fun part & regardless of how bad WWE is, Rumble's are generally fun.

Now WWE screwed that out & makes Reigns come at No.1 & defend his title in a Rumble against 29 men in a 1 vs All match reducing the entire RTWM, Rumble traditions to a joke.

I dunno how you guys watch - but I SUPER DUPER Reigns is way worse than Super Cena who with a horribly dull character & bad lines still was great with the mic while Reigns is a disaster with the mic & above average in the ring.

Last edited by footyfan01 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:30 pm

We watch in hope that it will improve nowadays lol. And some cheap entertainment.

Welcome to the forum btw Thumbs up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:Unbelievable promo by Reigns

Roman empire Sad

Sucha horrible mic worker, marginally improved though - used to be even worse

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:22 pm

footyfan01 wrote:Nowadays I have given up on WWE, it's beyond horrible. Roman Reigns has had the best PUSH in the history of WWE - Stone Cold, Hogan, Rock never had this kind of pushes initially.

Booked as powerhouse & dominant force as a heel, he got clean win over Punk in Punk's 400+ day reign. Reigns broke Kane's record of Rumble eliminations. Reigns finished 2nd in his 1st or 2nd Rumble. Reigns was booked as the MAIN guy with 2 veterans in Ambrose-Rollins as the support cast.

Reigns has NEVER lost clean in the last 3-4 years. Is there anyone who has never lost CLEAN in his 1st 5 years & has had this strong a booking. They try to sell him as the anti-authority guy when he is Vince's boy. Booked to win vs Brock in the WM ME - they made him heroic by giving up his title shot earned by winning the Rumble against Bryan in a match, making Bryan look like a hypocrite.

Reigns then won CLEAN vs Ambrose. Reigns got screwed by Sheamus. Reigns destroyed the entire League making them look like jobbers. Reigns destroyed HHH when Bryan never got the upper hand over him. Reigns destroys Vince.

The entire locker room seem like a jobber.

The Royal Rumble is 1 PPV I try to watch however bad WWE is. It is the most fun part & regardless of how bad WWE is, Rumble's are generally fun.

Now WWE screwed that out & makes Reigns come at No.1 & defend his title in a Rumble against 29 men in a 1 vs All match reducing the entire RTWM, Rumble traditions to a joke.

I dunno how you guys watch - but I SUPER DUPER Reigns is way worse than Super Cena who with a horribly dull character & bad lines still was great with the mic while Reigns is a disaster with the mic & above average in the ring.

If you haven't noticed this is the WWE way. Hogan was a super man, Austin was a super man, and Cena got the same treatment. It worked with Hogan coz it was the 80s, it worked with Austin coz he retired too early, and it worked with Cena until we got sick of him in the last few years. Other "transitional" faces like Punk and Bryan never got this treatment coz they dont look as good on a poster.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next