El Gunner
Unique
RealGunner
elitedam
LeSwagg James
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Cell Phone Thread

Post by Unique Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:20 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Unique wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

really??????

there is one slight problem to this. in Japan, my mobile iphone is provided provider called AU, and they have strict contract 2 years and does the not jailbroken iphone will violate terms with contracted services?
over here jail break only voids the warrenty on the phone. it has nothing to do with service provider. so I'm not sure what you can do.

oh really? if thats the case, i want to get back to my old iOS in whatever way possible.

i use iphone 6
http://www.iphonehacks.com/jailbreak-iphone-6-plus

have a look at that and go on youtube for instrctions. but if it asks you for money at any time then don't pay. you can get everything you need for free online. I used TaiGJBreak for my sons ipad and my ipod. but they were not the latest apple devices so I'm not sure if that will work for you. but spend a little time on the net and you will find out what you need for your phone. the TaiGJBreak was as simple as pluging in the ipod and clicking go. but you will need to get the IOS that you want. I just wanted to jailbreak to use kodi on the ipad.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Cell Phone Thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:56 pm

I went with the Note 5. TouchWiz has been cleaned up a lot this year I read so there isn't lag issues this year really. The big screen and 32 gigs for less than what I would pay for a regular iPhone 6S was too much to pass up.

Plus I got a great contract deal, $100 off the phone's downpayment price and $10 off of the regular monthly price for what I wanted. Doesn't sound like much but over 2 years that's $240 lol.

It came down to that and the Edge+, I just thought the stylus might come in handy more than the curved screen. Even though I don't care much for the stylus.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:07 am

It's a good choice if you like large phones. The Edge seems gimmicky as hell.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Getting OnePlus 3.

any objections?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 pm

iPhone>>>>>>
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Got too many iphones in the house. Not an apple man either tbf. Prefer Android

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:30 pm

S7? I'm thinking of switching tbh (got an iphone)
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:12 am

RealGunner wrote:Getting OnePlus 3.

any objections?

If you got it what do you think so far?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:15 am

Nah not got it yet. Was waiting for my mate to get it but he is in Canada atm so I will ask him what he thinks of it when he comes back.

I'll get it before August and will let you know

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Wanted to get one of the oneplus's but they're a bit too big for me imo hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:06 am

Bought a One plus 3, Looks nice, Feels nice, Scared of dropping it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:07 am

Nishankly wrote:Bought a One plus 3, Looks nice, Feels nice, Scared of dropping it.

main man
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:08 am

Max budget £20 a month, not majorly fussed on most features but want a good camera for them high quality dick pics for my tinder (no homo)

Any recommendations?

Would ideally like to spend £15 but if there's a big diff I'll swing the 5 quid.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:09 am

Nishankly wrote:Bought a One plus 3

Make your mind up IMO, it's either a one or a 3 not both imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:14 am

Can you not buy a sim free phone and get a sim only deal for around 10-15 instead? A lot cheaper that way and that's what I usually do.

But if you don't want that then

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/pay-monthly-tariff.html#!/t_proptype/pm/tab/all/model/SAMS6EDGE32WHI

£19 per month but £70 upfront. Best phone you'll get for that

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:17 am

Not doing it till Jan/Feb time but how much cash we talking about for a solid sim free phone here? Can't commit to smashing like £250 down in one go.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 am

Yea a solid phone will be around £300.

Are you only interested in a great camera? Then look at this. £15 a month no upfront cost

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/motorola/moto-g4.html#!colour=black&capacity=16GB&dealType=pm

Moto G4. 13MP camera. 1080p. Big screen.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 am

I mean phones is one thing I just never gave a crap about and haven't educated myself at all with regards to what's what.

Deciding it's time to join the rest of the World and make use of various apps and all that, and yeah i'd like a solid camera

So that phone would be able to DL all the relevant android apps and run them smoothly etc? £15/Month is legit. I guess if I wanted to I could lay down some heavy cash for a solid phone but depends on my bank post-Christmas.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:33 am

That phone will pretty much do anything you want. But you might get even better deals around Christmas time so maybe wait a bit.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:34 am

Nice, and i'm assuming 13mp is crystal clear. Relatively speaking, i'm not going to be taking filtered photographs of Hawaii any time soon and adding deep philosophical captions beneath it, just want a solid functional camera.

Will probably smash that Motorola, first phone was a Motorola with a clip on camera at the bottom Laughing dat sentimental value

Good find.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:36 am

Wait Tom you never got a phone with apps and that before lol?

The Official Cell Phone Thread - Page 2 66463532
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:37 am

Nah slow down brah I do but I got barebones bargain bucket samsung galaxy ace and facebook messenger works on it which is all I gave a f about rofl

Can't DL anything else because of a crippling design flaw that doesn't let you use the memory card for app storage so I have like 64 megs to play with rofl

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:39 am

Mine is similar for some reason lol, except i have a bigger file size so i can still download a significant amount but it won't let me transfer over all my files from phone to memory card.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:41 am

Yeah it's pathetic, nuffs enough.

Although at one time I managed to download a bane soundboard as well which was great banter just popping your phone out and rattling off Bane sound clips during A level lessons.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:43 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Nice, and i'm assuming 13mp is crystal clear. Relatively speaking, i'm not going to be taking filtered photographs of Hawaii any time soon and adding deep philosophical captions beneath it, just want a solid functional camera.

Will probably smash that Motorola, first phone was a Motorola with a clip on camera at the bottom Laughing dat sentimental value

Good find.

Yea I had a Moto G 3rd gen before and it served  me great for 3 years. This G4 one only came out earlier this year.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/motorola-moto-g-review

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/motorola-moto-g4-1321488/review

Last edited by RealGunner on Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:43 am

rofl

Just checked mine is 10GB plus the 25GB on my memory card i can't use rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next