Can 2 out of these 3 (Pastore, Ganso and Hamsik) work in the same team together?

+7
KR10
7amood11
ciro1316
IzzyC08
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
Grande_Milano
11 posters

Go down

Can 2 out of these 3 (Pastore, Ganso and Hamsik) work in the same team together? Empty Can 2 out of these 3 (Pastore, Ganso and Hamsik) work in the same team together?

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 pm

As we come closer to August, 3 personalities appear clearly on the horizon. Based on rumours, opinions, articles, experts, etc, we are likely to get 1 or 2 of these 3 guys. So, if this happens, what will be the best combination to play?

Can all of these 3 play an LM?

Who is the best at AM position?

Who will fit better?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Can 2 out of these 3 (Pastore, Ganso and Hamsik) work in the same team together? Empty Re: Can 2 out of these 3 (Pastore, Ganso and Hamsik) work in the same team together?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:As we come closer to August, 3 personalities appear clearly on the horizon. Based on rumours, opinions, articles, experts, etc, we are likely to get 1 or 2 of these 3 guys. So, if this happens, what will be the best combination to play?

Can all of these 3 play an LB?

Who is the best at AM position?

Who will fit better?

lolwut?

But anywho, I think Hamsik and Ganso would be the best signings.
Versatile. Talented. Fit into Allegri's plans.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Can 2 out of these 3 (Pastore, Ganso and Hamsik) work in the same team together? Empty Re: Can 2 out of these 3 (Pastore, Ganso and Hamsik) work in the same team together?

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Pastore would be wasted if used outside the hole, however Ganso and Hamsik could both operate in a deeper role, though I personally feel that AM is also Hamsik's best position. If pressed to utilise two then I would personally prefer Pastore and Ganso, though it would almost certainly lead to Boateng being dropped until he improves his positional discipline at RCM.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Hamsik is the only one I think that would work in this team, but we'll end up signing Montolivo, who fits in more then any of the 3 listed.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 pm

the three could work in any order they a very talented and there talents can compliment each other

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm

A christmas tree (4-3-2-1) would fit them all in I believe.

Pastore and Ganso behind the striker, and Hamsik is in the "3" (not so sure if he'll play well there though).
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm

I doubt we will sign more than one. I'd like to see boateng at LCM and our new signing at AM, that would be the best solution imo

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Truth is, we can only sign ganso(january) moreover, it would be dumb to sign more than one of them since they are all AMs. I know some would say that hamsik and ganso can play CM, but why don't we get a proper CM instead of modifing thier natural AM instincts to suit a CM. Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Truth is, we can only sign ganso(january) moreover, it would be dumb to sign more than one of them since they are all AMs. I know some would say that hamsik and ganso can play CM, but why don't we get a proper CM instead of modifing thier natural AM instincts to suit a CM. Afro
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 pm

cripsy dipsy wrote:Truth is, we can only sign ganso(january) moreover, it would be dumb to sign more than one of them since they are all AMs. I know some would say that hamsik and ganso can play CM, but why don't we get a proper CM instead of modifing thier natural AM instincts to suit a CM. Afro

Sort of like Boateng, he's a natural CAM after all. Rolling Eyes
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:43 am

Only Pastore can't play as LCM.

The best at AM? I think they are different each other. Pastore is an excellent dribbler, good passer, similiar to Kaka, but not as fast, not as good. Ganso is a playmaker, while Hamsik is the most rounded player compared to Ganso and Pastore, a threat from long distance.

All of them will fit here I guess. Ganso is Brazilian, he will fit here no matter what, while Pastore and Hamsik has used to Serie A.

Personally, I prefer Ganso.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 am

fadjriemilan wrote:Only Pastore can't play as LCM.

The best at AM? I think they are different each other. Pastore is an excellent dribbler, good passer, similiar to Kaka, but not as fast, not as good. Ganso is a playmaker, while Hamsik is the most rounded player compared to Ganso and Pastore, a threat from long distance.

All of them will fit here I guess. Ganso is Brazilian, he will fit here no matter what, while Pastore and Hamsik has used to Serie A.

Personally, I prefer Ganso.

El Shaarawy is drawing Kaka comparisons
Though the Pharoah isn't as good as Pastore, Javier is not needed anyway
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 am

Montolivo and Ganso I'd be excited about.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:46 am

Milantildeath wrote:Montolivo and Ganso I'd be excited about.

And the players we'll probably be signing by the looks of it.
But since both of these players can play in central midfield also, this will give Cassano and El Shaarawy a chance at AM.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 am

Montolivo and Ganso looks to be a real possibility, I'm all in for that!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down