izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Mole

Good ol' reverse jinx via trade. And I have to pay the consequences Sad

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Kobe Sad

Damn you father time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:20 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Mole

Good ol' reverse jinx via trade. And I have to pay the consequences Sad

I didn't consider that tbh Laughing

He was just pissing me off with his awful percentages, of course he then drops 30 and 10 the next two games....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:00 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 XFa77eT
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:39 pm

If KD doesn't sign with the Wizards, Wall should take his talents elsewhere when given the opportunity before his career goes down the drain with scrub coaching/teammates. I think every team other than whichever has Curry and maybe Westbrook would be very interested.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Freeza wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 XFa77eT

Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:54 am

rofl

My main man

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Watched that 2 hour documentary on Warriors win last season pretty good, got some questions though after that... Well two really..

If Love and Kyrie weren't injured who do you reckon would have won?

If Kyrie didn't get injured and stayed fit for the whole thingy who would have won? (Love still injured).
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Swagg doesn't agree with this but i still think Warriors would have won.

They started off slow because the Cavs slowed down to a snails pace, which wouldn't have been possible with Kyrie and Love. That's my issue with the Cavs, their best team offensive isn't capable of controlling the tempo in the same way like say the Spurs can.

As soon as Golden State decided to go small and quicken the pace with Iggy in the starting line up and Bogut on the bench every game was a blowout.

This was before Curry got this obscene amount of arrogance ( good thing ) and confidence which has put him on another level and Draymond Green has gone to another level as well.

I genuinely don't believe the Cavs can beat the Warriors tbh, they have no answer for the Warriors small line up of Curry-Klay-Iggy-Barnes-Green and quite frankly i believe only one team in the league does and that's the Spurs.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:32 am

@brosales12
Lakers are running a zone. Against a team that routinely goes five out. BYRON!

@Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:37 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:@brosales12

@Freeza

It's a great watch

People who say we aren't tanking rofl

It's so obvious. Everyone was too angry against Washington last night and played too good for Byron's sabotage
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:38 am

Brooklyn rofl

Such a disgrace lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:25 am

Lakers ffs
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:26 am

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:@brosales12

@Freeza

It's a great watch

People who say we aren't tanking rofl

It's so obvious. Everyone was too angry against Washington last night and played too good for Byron's sabotage

Byron is just a scrub and you are trying to win imo.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:27 am

LOS ANGELES—Having recently announced his impending retirement after 20 seasons in the NBA, Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Kobe Bryant reportedly grew wistful and teary-eyed Friday while reflecting on all the mistakes his teammates made throughout his career.

Listing off all their missed shots, blown defensive assignments, and careless turnovers, an emotional Bryant told reporters that the times he ripped into teammates for their poor play remain some of his favorite moments of his two-decade tenure in the league.

“People will always want to talk about the championships, the All-Star selections, or the scoring titles, but what I’ll really always cherish are all the times I let my teammates know when they completely *bleep* up,” said Bryant, adding that since deciding to retire at the end of this season, he has been hit by a sudden wave of nostalgia for all of the instances in which he unloaded on his fellow players for their mental errors or lack of physicality against opponents. “It really is the little things that stick with me, like yelling at Dwight Howard for not taking a charge or kicking Kwame Brown out of practice because he didn’t dive for a loose ball.”

“That’s the type of stuff I’ll really miss the most,” Bryant added.

While stating that so many of his teammates’ past failures stand out to him, Bryant told reporters that certain *bleep* will always be especially meaningful, such as the very first time he chewed out Rick Fox in his rookie year for playing soft defense, as well as the 2010 Western Conference Finals when he screamed at Luke Walton because he was not boxing out in the paint. Bryant then quickly added that he would never forget constantly criticizing Deron Williams for being too predictable with the ball while they were playing for Team USA at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.

The 17-time NBA All-Star also became visibly choked up when describing how special it was as a fresh-faced 18-year-old to tell then-teammate Byron Scott that he can’t play for shit back in 1997, and then have the opportunity to tell Scott that he can’t coach for shit either almost 20 years later.

After wiping away a tear, Bryant then shook his head and laughed while recounting the time he questioned Derek Fisher’s masculinity in front of his wife and children.

“I’ll always remember when we were playing the Wizards in December of 2005, and Sasha Vujacic made an absolutely terrible pass in the second quarter that was stolen by Etan Thomas,” said Bryant, adding that angrily confronting Vujacic in front of the entire team during a timeout is one of the things he’ll most associate with his NBA career when looking back in 50 years. “We still ended up winning that game, but later in the locker room I pulled Sasha aside and told him, ‘You *bleep* suck. You suck at basketball, and you have no business being on the same court as me. You’re the most worthless, garbage player I’ve ever seen in my life. You’re nothing. Get the *bleep* off my team.’ I remember the look he had on his face like it was yesterday.”

“Man, I’m getting emotional just thinking about it,” continued Bryant, pausing to clear his throat. “Those are the things I’ll be telling my grandkids about.”

Bryant went on to recount several more of the most cherished memories from his career off the top of his head, including furiously screaming at Trevor Ariza for failing to execute a pick-and-roll in 2008; Caron Butler for missing a contested baseline jumper in 2004; Pau Gasol for not securing a rebound during the 2009 playoffs; Steve Blake for turning the ball over against the Knicks in 2010; Robert Horry for failing to kick the ball out to him for an open three-pointer on five separate occasions over the 2001-02 season; Devean George for missing a free throw against the Pacers in 2002; Matt Barnes for committing a three-second violation in 2012; Gary Payton for being out of position during a game against the Mavericks in 2003; Jordan Farmar for every single shot he missed in the 2013-14 season; Andrew Bynum for blowing the chance for a three-point play after being fouled on a layup in 2007; and Horace Grant for an errant inbounds pass in 2001.

Bryant added that he will also never forget aggressively confronting Shaquille O’Neal when the center fouled out against the Jazz in 2001, or when O’Neal failed to call out a screen in 2003, or when O’Neal did not hustle back on defense in the second quarter of their Christmas Day game in 2002, or when O’Neal did not play through a toe injury in 2001, or when O’Neal led him too far with an outlet pass during a preseason game against the Suns on October 22, 1999.

“The hardest part about walking away from the game is the day-to-day stuff—knowing I won’t be coming into practice every morning and getting the chance to call Nick Young a soft, overrated waste of a roster spot right to his face while guarding him in a scrimmage,” said Bryant. “It’s sad thinking that I may have stormed off the practice court in a show of pure disgust for the last time. I don’t know if that’s really even sunk in yet.”

“I’m just going to have to really savor ripping them apart during what’s left of the season,” Bryant added.

rofl classic Onion article
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:35 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Horse-i-cant
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:38 am

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/672968050728038400
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:50 am

Can't wait for that Harden 2015-16 defensive highlights video
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Kawhi and Iggy are 1st and 2nd in 3P% lol.

So not only did Lebron turn them into FMVP but also knockdown shooters?!

We are all witnesses.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Kawhi and Iggy are 1st and 2nd in 3P% lol.

So not only did Lebron turn them into FMVP but also knockdown shooters?!

We are all witnesses.

Iguodala going for that 50/50/50 club in shooting
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:05 pm

:bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Seriously though... How can you shoot 48% from 3 and only 58 from FT? rofl Doesn't make sense
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:10 pm

His 3s are probably more wide open than his FTs tbf hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Iggy should win 6th man of the year. He's easily the best player in the league coming off the bench. Numbers don't do him justice.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:04 pm

I thought that last year tbh, his impact far exceeds what the likes of IT and Lou Williams were doing. But 6th man is always a scoring title for some reason, instead of an overall impact otherwise Ginobli would have won it more than once.

Who coincidentally is having a great season and would be right at the top of my personal 6th man contenders list.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Think Oladipo will get in the discussion at the end of the year, if he continues improving.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next