Kaladin
•MilanDevil•
Cruijf
Il Diavolo
8 posters

Go down

Milan vs Verona | December 13, 2015 Empty Milan vs Verona | December 13, 2015

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Milan Starting Xi: Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Niang, De Jong, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Luiz Adriano, Bacca

Intersting choice from Miha to bench Kucka. He does provide a lot more going forward then De Jong, and the Montolivo - De Jong pairing didn't work before. Let's see how that goes. No Cerci though, so the attack will be exciting to see (hopefully).

Also Bertolacci is back on the bench.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Verona | December 13, 2015 Empty Re: Milan vs Verona | December 13, 2015

Post by Cruijf Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:47 pm

We are horrible.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Verona | December 13, 2015 Empty Re: Milan vs Verona | December 13, 2015

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.... :facepalm:
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:02 pm

i actually want this season to fail so bad not because i want to but because, board realizes thats its enough with galliani.

he has been given excess of almost 100 million, and this is what we get!

absolutely no exception!! the club is a mess, that it will take another 3-4 years to clean, if they act now. its been too late already...

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:14 pm

Montolivo, De Jong, Cerci, Abate, and Alex should not be starters. The left side of the team is good enough (Antonelli, Romagnoli, Bertolacci, Bona, and Bacca) but the right side is absolutely terrible.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Pathetic, crap, whatever, just end this season already
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Cruijf wrote:We are horrible.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:23 am

To be fair to the team, I didn't think our play was that bad. We created a bunch of chances in the first half and scored from two of them. When two legitimate goals are disallowed, it does become very difficult to win.

Nevertheless, that penalty was stupid on De Jongs part and after that, playing with 10 men, it was always going to be hard.

But or performance in the first half was good IMO. Luck was not on our side.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:35 pm

JespSwe wrote:i actually want this season to fail so bad not because i want to but because, board realizes thats its enough with galliani.

he has been given excess of almost 100 million, and this is what we get!

absolutely no exception!! the club is a mess, that it will take another 3-4 years to clean, if they act now. its been too late already...

I've come to accept the same opinion for quite some time now . I don't know about the rest , but yes , Galliani has to leave . I used to defend him in the past , however it's the overall picture that matters and above all , today. And 'today' , Milan is still disappointing . I understand teams aren't build in a day , in fact i understand very well just how long it takes for real teams to get built , but Galliani's work doesn't impress anyone anymore . Still half a season to witness , though. Let's see it through first and judge at the end of it.

As for the game , yeah i was 'smelling' this turn of events really. Or , rather , i was afraid it would actually come to this . All i had to do was check the up and coming games , see Carpi-Verona-Frosinone and strongly suspect Milan is about to choke .And without good reason , because we had a rather positive run pre Carpi . I already consider this couple of games a massive failure. Saying next game is a must win , is beyond unnecessary , or whatever ; i miss the word right now.. redundant? Something like this. When you fail the easiest run you can possibly have , what comes next is a big question mark , certainly you can't have expectations after such a feat.

I wanted to see if we finally can capitalize on the 'weak and poor' of the league. And we still can't , because simply put , we aren't one of the strong ones either .

We still lack the necessary quality , unfortunately. I agree with Il Diavolo that we didn't have luck on our side . Is that the reason we didn't win against Verona in San Siro ? No .. The reason is , we just weren't good enough .

It's always sad when official Milan (this time the coach , Mihajlovic) , and sometimes us the fans discuss canceled goals and not given penalties as the reasons we didn't win against a team like Verona at home . And that's not meant to disrespect Verona , who actually drew against a bigger team away from home .

But Milan , hoping to rebuild , if you can't win the odd game at home against a team who doesn't have any aspirations and expectations other than staying in Serie A , well . As much as it hurts that the ref wasn't accurate , with all honesty , it's literally the absolute last of my concerns about the game.

We were not good enough , and that's simply all i gathered and wanted to express about this game.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:56 am

Agreed. We can blame the ref for the first half goals, but the reason we lost the game was because of de Jongs stupidity. In fact it was the whole team really that feel asleep after we scored and Verona came very close to scoring once before they actually got the penalty as well.

As for Galliani, I'm sure all Milan fans would love to see him go. But he doesn't seem to be getting the message. And honestly I don't he's going anywhere even if we have another bad season. Worst case scenario, they'll sack Mihajlovic and get some rookie to replace him.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:03 am

The lolz if we have to pay Miha's severance on top of Pippo and Seedorf rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:18 am

I feel bad seeing Milan losing ground on easy matches...if you guys are done with De Jong you can send him to us for free.Maybe we can pull another Pirlo deal.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:36 pm

We'll accept a De Jong-Marchiso swap (:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 pm

You mean De Jong - Padoin swap...Claudio gonna be bianconero for life.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:56 pm

What happened to Diego Lopez?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Dropped for Donna and then got injured.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:27 am

Diego Lopez let in a few easy ones. Mihajlovic replaced him with Donnarumma, who was very impressive and Mihajlovic stuck with him. Then DL underwent surgery for a long term injury he has been playing with for a while and.. yeah I think he is still not match fit.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Yeah , even when he gets match fit , all in good time , Lopez won't be the 1st keeper again unless Donnarumma gets injured .

Lad is here to stay for good and he's proving it week in week out , and frankly , i am surprised we are so calm about him . First time a youngster makes his breakthrough in the first team and fans everywhere act as if he was always there . Seriously , from Pato's days even , he's the first youngster fans have been relatively calm , even when it comes to hype talk that he deservedly earned.  

Speaks volumes of what he's capable of , what he has shown so far , being unaffected by hype and big expectations , the pressure .. actually doing really well in his games . Why go back to Lopez when this lad already does better than him ? And i don't think Lopez would mind that much being the 2nd goalie , he's not getting any younger and he's happy at Milan , both the club and city .

Donnarumma can be something like our Casillas ; i seriously doubt if Lopez can even bench him when he comes back , lad has been fantastic so far .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Because keepers aren't as flashy as attackers. Everyone would rather have the next Messi than the next Neuer, so we're more excited about people like Pato, SES, Niang, etc. than Donnarumma.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Certainly. I admit it crossed my mind as i was posting it .. however , still ; how should i put this .. he's 16 , he's been around like what , mid October or something?

To me it feels like he's been around , like ages . It feels normal that 16 year old Donnarumma is just playing week in week out , i don't know how else to express this. Having said that , i do believe what you mentioned is certainly a big factor , however i also can't stress enough how him performing like that and not talking big stuff means to me .

Lad really won me over and keeps earning my respect each and every game he's been playing . Especially his exits , oh my , finally Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum