I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle

+3
chad4401
Sri
Cruijf
7 posters

Go down

I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle Empty I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle

Post by Cruijf Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:03 pm

While Man U is falling apart, Arsenal losing half their team to injury, and Man City perfecting the art of choking, the time is ripe for a new heavyweight to emerge.

They've won two of their last two games, ripping apart pretenders like Liverpool and Tottenham.

The genius of Steve Mclaren has led them to peaking at just the right time. They will sweep aside all before them and go on to reclaim the title.

Some will point to their low standing in the table. These people are fools. They are only two points behind Chelsea, and the way they are playing I don't see anyone stopping them.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle Empty Re: I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle

Post by Sri Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:04 pm

:bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle Empty Re: I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:06 pm

Laughing :bow:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:09 pm

I see the Premier League dangerously prepared for Newcastle Mcclaren_3137301
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Investigating this remarkable turnaround only leads us to one man.

When did this unbelievable comeback exactly begin? 3 wins in a row. What happened right before this hattrick.

A 5-1 loss to Crystal Palace.

According to my sources who work CCTV at Selhurst Park, Pardew approached a disheartened McLaren after the game and handed him a folder containing complex tactics, squad selections and FIFA 16 stats. He also went to the Newcastle dressing room where he was hailed like a conquering overlord and gave a few words of motivation to the players. My CCTV sources said the players entered the dressing room looking like Versacci after a particularly bad game of pro clubs and after Pardew came, they left the dressing room like Leonidas from 300.

You can take the man out of the club but you cannot take the club out of the man. Pardew did what he had to. He had to destroy his old club for them to rebuild. Each of the five goals were a dagger to his heart but these five goals combined with transferring his tactical ingenuity to McLaren and motivating the shattered players will save Newcastle from relegation and lead them to heights not achieved since the legendary 2011-12 season.

All Hail.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/29/2450D3E900000578-2889902-image-a-7_1419860986324.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:22 pm

Newcastle is consistently inconsistent.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:29 pm

3 wins in a row? could have fooled me lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:51 pm

M99 ffs rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:54 pm

M99 to replace Neville on Sky ffs Proud
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down