Sampdoria - Milan

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sampdoria - Milan - Page 2 Empty Re: Sampdoria - Milan

Post by Dante Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:35 pm

hmm not sure what will happen but if there's one thing i came to realize in this life :

i am gonna bet my kidneys on Napoli going through ,

Mancio will likely rest a couple key players .. Higuain firing like prime Van Basten... the Jedi up front for Inter.. Sarri-Napoli hungry for the cup... chances are good Inter will have to sadly focus on the league only after a shocking defeat to Napoli...

it's basically free money begging me to take it Proud

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:57 am

I want to see more of Mauri, he did really well when he came on. We should sell Poli and keep Mauri as a backup for either Kucka or Berto. Montolivo and De Jong should either leave or have a role similar to Abbiati's. I have mentioned this before, if we are to build this team, we need a CM (Witsel or Xhaka) to play next to Berto, a RM (Yarmolenko, Perotti, or Vazquez) and a CB to play next to Romagnoli. These are critical steps if we want to build for the future.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:51 pm

One of the worst wingers i've seen, hope he sods off in January
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:07 pm

another game , another tragicomic moment by Cerci Laughing

While he certainly does have his days , Torino's president said it once , more or less he isn't for a big club . There's no way Milan keeps him if he doesn't have an extraordinary improvement -which is unlikely of course- , we just have to make do until he leaves in the summer . A little difficult in January , to be honest .

@MilanDevil

In general lines i agree , though i don't expect to see names such Xhaka , or Witsel , easily not in January .

For the summer , if Bee isn't a fraud , maybe. Because there have been at least 5-6 times that i remember 'the deal' being completed in the coming ___ and when that time comes , turns out there's yet another timeline.

If there's an investor , i agree we should be strongly after such players , if there isn't.. it will be clutching at straws going after them , Berlusconi won't be putting new money for transfers , the 85m he put through last summer was all in the promise of Bee's investment in the first place.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Dante wrote:another game , another tragicomic moment by Cerci Laughing

While he certainly does have his days , Torino's president said it once , more or less he isn't for a big club . There's no way Milan keeps him if he doesn't have an extraordinary improvement -which is unlikely of course- , we just have to make do until he leaves in the summer . A little difficult in January , to be honest .

@MilanDevil

In general lines i agree , though i don't expect to see names such Xhaka , or Witsel , easily not in January .

For the summer , if Bee isn't a fraud , maybe. Because there have been at least 5-6 times that i remember 'the deal' being completed in the coming ___ and when that time comes , turns out there's yet another timeline.

If there's an investor , i agree we should be strongly after such players , if there isn't.. it will be clutching at straws going after them , Berlusconi won't be putting new money for transfers , the 85m he put through last summer was all in the promise of Bee's investment in the first place.

Mr Bee is probably not going to happen. The agreement we had with him before was up to the end of November, meaning that if the transaction has not been completed by then, the agreement is essentially nullified.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:12 pm

so why no big news about that ever since ?

could be that i have missed it , however i haven't seen anything suggesting it's 100% off ?

whatever the case , been a while i am thinking dude must be a big fraud anyway , the continuous delay didn't leave much room for interpretation
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: