Cruijf
Kaladin
Casciavit
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Milan vs Bologna   - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan vs Bologna

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:55 pm

An argument accurded between Monto, Bacca, Alex & Adriano as the latter 3 did not salute the Curva. [@SimoneGambino

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:46 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Cerci at Atleti, ladies and gents

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:18 pm

How did this fraud ever become a professional footballer
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:38 pm

M99 wrote:How did this fraud ever become a professional footballer

Morons like Galliani pay him millions to play football (or whatever he does).
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:45 am

Was just checking angry comments on Milan's FB page . How did i not think of this ages ago ?? i literally lmao with a few

DIS is rubbish..ac milan cant continue to spoil my mood ...mijatovic nd all milan players includin milan president ..u can all go to HELL.

mijatovic rofl

Berlosconi you killed my team, 1 million fans in Haïti are sade

We are sade too

#Galliani #BERLUSCONI #OUT. ...just sell the club and quit ..Take 70 percent of these bad low class players and the stupid arrogant couch you brought last summer and stay out of Milan's business for good.

heh?  

For nw we need are sober couch and back we nor are 5 & 6 & 10 we have Mimi problem but Milan is are big club for that 5 years nor nation nor SeriA nor Cup big Milano why**angryfaces**

An arrogant and heavily implied drunk couch . We should give that couch Galliani's job , surely he would build a better team ?

sold mexes and zapata and get T Silva for instant reinforcement or buy the kind of Varane for long term. we have Bona-Monto-Bertolacci for 3 man MF, Poli-dejong/mauri-Kucka for back up. with Baccca, Balo, Menez, Niang, L Adriano and one of Honda/cerci up front, I think its not a bad squad at all

I think he meant to post this in PES 2016 FB page ?

when allegri get banned for 2 match he was replaced by tassoti and milan shows strong character and win that 2 match with beautifuly role plays. why are you so blind??? but you kick the man out.and that bad perform still going until now... that 2 match is the best milan perform that i was seen

Tassoti. Dude wants Tassoti

cannot be unseen

Dear AC Milan Management: what the hell are you doing the whole day? Are you sitting in your office and play Fifa??

If only. Even by just playing Fifa he'd sign better players. His entire transfer policy consists of "oh, is it January/June yet? brb checking Genoa's roster and calling Raiola for any scrubs he hasn't managed to sell anywhere yet " .

Milan Coach: ''We must get 2 points per game on average to qualify for C.L (comparing last year 3rd spot)''. If this is his retarded mentality (putting that mentality in the squad) then he should F*** off. A strong coach with strong club with history should keep 6 points per game to deliver results

I think 6 points per game will be a little difficult to manage .

(and a legit one)
4 points in 4 games against Carpi, Verona, Frosinone and Bologna 4

tbh , that's pretty sackable . If i didn't know any better , i'd surely call for Mihajlovic's head . That said , the team isn't built properly at all and there are so many misfits , and even then the alternative is Brocchi e.t.c .

But truly , 4 points out of these 4 particular games is absolutely embarrassing . I can't stress enough that he's the least of our problems , but he must improve our game , that always direct is making the team be careless in possession . He should create some balance between keeping possession and playing direct and onwards at all costs. None of the two works all the time , certainly not with the players we have. Just sticking to one way (or the other) , is highly questionable , especially when our team is such an unbalanced mix between the two .

Only some constructive criticism just for the sake of it . But well deserved , after the last 4-5 games . Truth be told , that's always what happens against teams who become known for playing so direct . Opponents just sit back and wait till you're tired . And it works wonders really. So many teams got found out playing so direct all the time , and it happened to us lately almost each game. I think we need to practice our possession game as well , in order to improve . In fact , i don't like how Mihajlovic makes the team play , but i fully understand why he does it , i would do the same . Surely though , we can't always play like this ? Bologna literally forced us to keep the ball , in order to go on with their plan , that's how bad we've become in possession . If we don't want to drop points in San Siro , we seriously need to start playing more with the ball , and better . 2-3 passes to reach Bacca or Bonaventura simply doesn't work against every team.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 am

ES wrote:An argument accurded between Monto, Bacca, Alex & Adriano as the latter 3 did not salute the Curva. [@SimoneGambino

lol i dont blame alex or bacca... i dont see any reason why bacca should apologize when montolivo plays horse s...t

bacca knows he is a top player and he knows he is good in what he does.

montolivo isnt a top player, he isnt even worth being a bench player

i would have done the same if i was bacca. its because of players like montolivo that this midfield this game is a mess.

cerci..?
no comment

honda? i was pissed when a player from my country does lot of talking when he should be working and stfu

galliani... OUT! spends 90 millions by counseling with genoa president.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:25 am

Dante wrote:Was just checking angry comments on Milan's FB page . How did i not think of this ages ago ?? i literally lmao with a few

DIS is rubbish..ac milan cant continue to spoil my mood ...mijatovic nd all milan players includin milan president ..u can all go to HELL.

mijatovic rofl

Berlosconi you killed my team, 1 million fans in Haïti are sade

We are sade too

#Galliani #BERLUSCONI #OUT. ...just sell the club and quit ..Take 70 percent of these bad low class players and the stupid arrogant couch you brought last summer and stay out of Milan's business for good.

heh?  

For nw we need are sober couch and back we nor are 5 & 6 & 10 we have Mimi problem but Milan is are big club for that 5 years nor nation nor SeriA nor Cup big Milano why**angryfaces**

An arrogant and heavily implied drunk couch . We should give that couch Galliani's job , surely he would build a better team ?

sold mexes and zapata and get T Silva for instant reinforcement or buy the kind of Varane for long term. we have Bona-Monto-Bertolacci for 3 man MF, Poli-dejong/mauri-Kucka for back up. with Baccca, Balo, Menez, Niang, L Adriano and one of Honda/cerci up front, I think its not a bad squad at all

I think he meant to post this in PES 2016 FB page ?

when allegri get banned for 2 match he was replaced by tassoti and milan shows strong character and win that 2 match with beautifuly role plays. why are you so blind??? but you kick the man out.and that bad perform still going until now... that 2 match is the best milan perform that i was seen

Tassoti. Dude wants Tassoti

cannot be unseen

Dear AC Milan Management: what the hell are you doing the whole day? Are you sitting in your office and play Fifa??

If only. Even by just playing Fifa he'd sign better players. His entire transfer policy consists of "oh, is it January/June yet? brb checking Genoa's roster and calling Raiola for any scrubs he hasn't managed to sell anywhere yet " .

Milan Coach: ''We must get 2 points per game on average to qualify for C.L (comparing last year 3rd spot)''. If this is his retarded mentality (putting that mentality in the squad) then he should F*** off. A strong coach with strong club with history should keep 6 points per game to deliver results

I think 6 points per game will be a little difficult to manage .

(and a legit one)
4 points in 4 games against Carpi, Verona, Frosinone and Bologna 4

tbh , that's pretty sackable . If i didn't know any better , i'd surely call for Mihajlovic's head . That said , the team isn't built properly at all and there are so many misfits , and even then the alternative is Brocchi e.t.c .

But truly , 4 points out of these 4 particular games is absolutely embarrassing . I can't stress enough that he's the least of our problems , but he must improve our game , that always direct is making the team be careless in possession . He should create some balance between keeping possession and playing direct and onwards at all costs. None of the two works all the time , certainly not with the players we have. Just sticking to one way (or the other) , is highly questionable , especially when our team is such an unbalanced mix between the two .

Only some constructive criticism just for the sake of it . But well deserved , after the last 4-5 games . Truth be told , that's always what happens against teams who become known for playing so direct . Opponents just sit back and wait till you're tired . And it works wonders really. So many teams got found out playing so direct all the time , and it happened to us lately almost each game. I think we need to practice our possession game as well , in order to improve . In fact , i don't like how Mihajlovic makes the team play , but i fully understand why he does it , i would do the same . Surely though , we can't always play like this ? Bologna literally forced us to keep the ball , in order to go on with their plan , that's how bad we've become in possession . If we don't want to drop points in San Siro , we seriously need to start playing more with the ball , and better . 2-3 passes to reach Bacca or Bonaventura simply doesn't work against every team.

we all knew this game was pretty evident of failure that has beeen in past season and season before that and now. lol

i think galliani wont see that , this will continue to the day until new management with serious ambitions and technical knowledge comes in.

i dont see that happening under berlusconi or barbara in helm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:41 am

Those comments Laughing

A funny one on twitter, this guy went berserk because someone said 'grande monty, great captain, fantastci player, always shows humility to fans. bacca and alex out' or something long those lines

-------
‏@Lisa1980Rita 6h6 hours ago Lodè, Sardegna View translation
@OfficialMonto @acmilan
Grande Capitano Montolivo,sotto la curva a prendetere i fischi a differenza di bacca,alex,Luis Adriano ( CONIGLI)..

‏@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago Sardinia, Italy
@xManuelVanacore
È più Capitano MONTOLIVO che accetta i fischi e comanda di andar a chieder scusa o chi scappa pensando di non meritarli!

@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago Sardinia, Italy
@xManuelVanacore
Il ns MONTOLIVO sempre criticato ci mette la faccia vero Capitano e cuore rossonero!
I vari bacca se ne (infischiano)

@xManuelVanacore
Capitan MONTOLIVO si becca sempre insulti a volte volgari e ingenerosi,accetta i fischi,sorprende le sue responsabilità

@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago Italy
@xManuelVanacore
credendo di esser Capitani coi piedi buoni (bacca)
Preferisco 18(vecchio e lento) cuore rossoneroa1illusostrapagato(bacca)

@xManuelVanacore
Bacca&co.invece a loro tutto è permesso
Ci vuole umiltà che solo il bistrattato Capitano ha!Perché è sempre colpa sua?W18

@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago View translation
@xManuelVanacore
Il Capitano è l`unico responsabile? Assolutamente no,è lui che sbaglia gol facilissimi?W MONTOLIVOTUTTALAVITABYMARIARITA

@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago
@xManuelVanacore
Oggi CapitanMONTOLIVO sotto la curva a chieder scusa e sorbirsi i fischi UMILMONTO
Bacca&co. via a gambe levate,CODARDI!

@Lisa1980Rita 4h4 hours ago Lodè, Sardegna
@xManuelVanacoreoggiCAPITANMONTOLIVOandavasottolacurvaprenderifiskiekiederscusaBACCALEXecc.vianeglispogliatoikeskifo!WMONTOLIVObyMARIA RITA

@xManuelVanacoreoggiCAPITANMONTOLIVOandavasottolacurvaprenderifiskiekiederscusABACCALEXecc.vianeglispogliatoikeskifoWMONTOLIVObyMARIA RITA

@xManuelVanacoreoggiCAPITAN MONTOLIVOandavasottolacurva prenderifiskie kiederscusaBACCALEXvianeglispogliatoikeschifo!WMONTOLIVOby MARIA RITA

--------------------

He just went berserk at the end rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 am

We all know that is you ES (:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:42 pm

JespSwe wrote:
ES wrote:An argument accurded between Monto, Bacca, Alex & Adriano as the latter 3 did not salute the Curva. [@SimoneGambino

lol i dont blame alex or bacca... i dont see any reason why bacca should apologize when montolivo plays horse s...t

bacca knows he is a top player and he knows he is good in what he does.

montolivo isnt a top player, he isnt even worth being a bench player

i would have done the same if i was bacca. its because of players like montolivo that this midfield this game is a mess.

cerci..?
no comment

honda? i was pissed when a player from my country does lot of talking when he should be working and stfu

galliani... OUT! spends 90 millions by counseling with genoa president.

To salute the fans is mandatory and something our players always (usually) do , it doesn't necessarily mean to apologise , even though after games like these that's what it basically is . Montolivo was right really and if that was Paolo or Ambrosini , you would have taken his side and not Bacca's or Alex's.. Then again if it was Paolo or Ambrosini there wouldn't have been a fuss about it Proud

That said. I am more disappointed and annoyed that they didn't listen to their captain than anything else . For the rest you said , i agree really. Montolivo does play like shit and i've said so myself quite a few times already this season , to the point i wanted to see him dropped for a while to see how Jack-Berto-Kucka would work . However , the reason is fairly simple .

Montolivo isn't suited to this 4-4-2 and he isn't suited to the way we play either . He still gives everything he has , he even tries to roam forward and become available when few make moves and such , but ultimately the results aren't ideal . Obviously .

In short , it's like playing Busquets in 4-4-2 .. sure he could do it .. won't be the same player , though . And before i am accused of excusing him once again , let me say that i don't say this in his defense. That's what and how we play and Montolivo struggles half the time .

But we should tell apple and oranges apart , he does play like shit sometimes , but he's not a bad player as you believe . He barely played his ideal position in ages and when he did in random matches last season , it was after he came back from breaking his leg , whilst the team was a total mess . To put it simply , he's always been asked to do things and play in ways he's not good at , or can't do justice for long , or simply bereft of his natural role and surroundings . He's out of his comfort zone as a player for a while now , but still doesn't throw tantrums or excuses or demands or whatever . I highly respect that and try not to forget this simple fact. He just serves the team and has made every sacrifice he could have , it's deeply unfair to say he isn't even worth being a bench player .

Like MANY other players in our team , he's simply suited to play a different type of game under different circumstances and characteristics . That's why we really suck against the Carpi's and Bologna's of Serie A and that's Galliani's true , huge mistake and inability; lack of true insight. He made a team that does not really fit to create a bigger scheme of things , a team that won't excel in the same way . Milan 15-16 is another team of misfits and some players struggle a lot for it .

Having said all that , i get you Jesp , of course you complain about Montolivo , i have too ffs . But some things require some deeper analysis , it's not as simple as saying Montolivo sucks . He sucks currently , but that doesn't mean he's the player you make him out to be. Montolivo could be and has been , one of Serie A best midfielders , under the right circumstances . Currently , these requirements are far from being met , but he still does what he can .

I can't shit on Montolivo when he's basically required to play like Pogba or something . I just know what a player he is , and direct football in a 4-4-2 is FAR from his best way of playing. He has been pushed to his limits , from any angle , but still throws himself out there trying things he's not good at , risking jeers and boos . He's not particularly good at it , but in order to make this mess at least try to achieve something this season , some have to suffer and sacrifice themselves. Bacca too is one of those , how well you do has little to do with offering a simple salute to the fans really. Montolivo is just one of these players but still will face all of this anyway and the fact that he's the captain makes him a very easy target to point the finger. Bacca and Alex just took the easy way out , if i want to be frank about it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:48 pm

ES wrote:Those comments Laughing

A funny one on twitter, this guy went berserk because someone said 'grande monty, great captain, fantastci player, always shows humility to fans. bacca and alex out' or something long those lines

-------
‏@Lisa1980Rita 6h6 hours ago Lodè, Sardegna View translation
@OfficialMonto @acmilan
Grande Capitano Montolivo,sotto la curva a prendetere i fischi a differenza di bacca,alex,Luis Adriano ( CONIGLI)..

@xManuelVanacore
È più Capitano MONTOLIVO che accetta i fischi e comanda di andar a chieder scusa o chi scappa pensando di non meritarli!

@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago Sardinia, Italy
@xManuelVanacore
Il ns MONTOLIVO sempre criticato ci mette la faccia vero Capitano e cuore rossonero!
I vari bacca se ne (infischiano)

@xManuelVanacore
Capitan MONTOLIVO si becca sempre insulti a volte volgari e ingenerosi,accetta i fischi,sorprende le sue responsabilità

@xManuelVanacore
credendo di esser Capitani coi piedi buoni (bacca)
Preferisco 18(vecchio e lento) cuore rossoneroa1illusostrapagato(bacca)

@xManuelVanacore
Bacca&co.invece a loro tutto è permesso
Ci vuole umiltà che solo il bistrattato Capitano ha!Perché è sempre colpa sua?W18

@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago View translation
@xManuelVanacore
Il Capitano è l`unico responsabile? Assolutamente no,è lui che sbaglia gol facilissimi?W MONTOLIVOTUTTALAVITABYMARIARITA

@Lisa1980Rita 3h3 hours ago
@xManuelVanacore
Oggi CapitanMONTOLIVO sotto la curva a chieder scusa e sorbirsi i fischi UMILMONTO
Bacca&co. via a gambe levate,CODARDI!

@xManuelVanacoreoggiCAPITANMONTOLIVOandavasottolacurvaprenderifiskiekiederscusaBACCALEXecc.vianeglispogliatoikeskifo!WMONTOLIVObyMARIA RITA

@xManuelVanacoreoggiCAPITANMONTOLIVOandavasottolacurvaprenderifiskiekiederscusABACCALEXecc.vianeglispogliatoikeskifoWMONTOLIVObyMARIA RITA

@xManuelVanacoreoggiCAPITAN MONTOLIVOandavasottolacurva prenderifiskie kiederscusaBACCALEXvianeglispogliatoikeschifo!WMONTOLIVOby MARIA RITA

--------------------

He just went berserk at the end rofl

man i don't know Italian eco smile

though , i do plan to learn , eventually

anyway , i can tell from his tone he really likes Montolivo (:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Dante mentioned it well, we have some good players but they do not fit the same system. Its unfortunate that Mihajlovic can't get the players he wants under this management. The players that he choose mostly did well, promotion of Donna and insisting on Romagnoli.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:15 am

Seriously , try to make a legit midfield with our midfielders and try a standard type of play . I've tried this in my head so many times , ultimately you just make do and have serious weaknesses still. Even if you somehow create something that could potentially work , you'd still lack depth for it cause the other midfielders flat out will suck at ____ type of game .

Let's try 4-3-3 and since i mentioned Montolivo , have him play at his natural role at anchor . Not De Jong destroy careers and backpass 100% of passes , but actually doing stuff ..

So , we would need two capable midfielders in front of him . One obvious candidate is Bonaventura on the left side. We know it's not his best - already something doesn't fit smoothly - , but he's the best midfielder we have driving the ball through , shielding the ball and also offering the easy pass anywhere he plays. Some great runs , best dribbler we have , fast enough really and he's a decent option outside the box. Fits into that role pretty nicely. Defensively he would need to work on it , but if the team was rightly set , he would be far from a liability since he's a hard worker wherever he played.

So , Bonaventura would be my obvious choice at LCM , since left is where he plays best and the role of false 10 at CM would still have him bring his entire skill set on the table still. Having at least that one established , along with Montolivo , let's move on to the right side.

Simply put , chaos and oblivion .

Poli?? rofl Only suited to 4-4-2 variations and he's so mediocre he's not even considered right now.

De Jong?! rofl Sure , if you would have him do what Gattuso did... for a while i entertained the idea but i realized i was insulting Gattuso and set my head straight.Even that was about strictly 4-3-1-2 . Even then , particularly in 4-3-3 you just can't play a De Jong there, simply put , unless you want to defend all day. Let alone how he didn't even want to consider it , he was also right to do so , literally the last player to play there in 4-3-3 .

Bertolacci maybe? Not only he plays best on the left side , but also doesn't have the vision and mobility to see it through . At Genoa his best days were in 3-4-3 on the LCM , i mean there's no way he would do his BEST there. Maybe if we move him to LCM... but then ! , Bonaventura won't be doing his best either at right side , he would play wayyy to far from his comfort zone.Being a good player he would give it his best , but ultimately we would "lose" Bonaventura really. Current one.

Kucka?? He lacks the quality , but could be a decent bench option. That's it . Especially on away games could be a decent option .

Jose Mauri ? Mostly played in front of the defence , but could also play RCM. Truest Gattuso type after Gattuso , so a big nope in 4-3-3 . I mean , even Gattuso played in 4-3-3 and it wasn't pleasant , personally i still try to forget Proud

Nocerinho eco smile pass , because he's a great lad. And obviously leaving anyway.

So what's left ? Boateng and Honda .... Let's consider it .

NO.

Boateng only if we had an immense attacking trident , only then i would consider him , to make roams and all. Would still suffer greatly when he would have to 'set the tempo' and all. Let alone how much it took him to act. Can't have that, or corridors get shut down. You need both accuracy and timing there , neither of which you can actually expect from Boateng . Doesn't meat half the requirements really. But he remains an option , since simply put there isn't any more left...

Honda the same , takes ages to think and act , slow in his movements and overall dribble , overall mobility would work against scrubs but would be utter failure against any middle and higher team , passing is decent but then again , he can't actually play the role else he would have for more than 1 game that i remember last season . Honda is a 4-2-3-1 AMF , not suited at all to this kind of play .

So , let's count our eggs

Bonaventura-Montolivo-Boateng

Bench suited to it : eehhm... Kucka ? Honda against low table on the right. 2 players , sweeeet. Oh there's the lad Jose Mauri , won't be half the player Montolivo is at it , different demands and scope. 2.5 players suited to it , then .

Bench not suited to it : all the rest , 5 players

(:

This is just! the midfield , for only one kind of play , that all players would be comfortable at to express their best game and try to become better at it , as unit and as players. And that would be to establish some creativity and positional play on the pitch , we still lack in the fullbacks and ballplaying CBs other Romagnoli , who's just decent at it. Attack only Balotelli can do it on the left wing , Bacca isn't really suited to this , but would ultimately have more chances to have a shot at goal . Nobody on the right , unless you think Menez could do it , let alone be capable after 8 months out?? Suits him as much as Bacca does lel . So Montolivo can't play his role for now , our best midfielder after Bonaventura . Our entire set of midfielder is pretty useless if we wanted to do that . And what happens? We play in a way that doesn't suit him at all , but still plays because he's better than all the others and the captain.. not optimal either .

The post is ridiculously long , or i would try 4-2-3-1 too , you would see the same shit .

Try anything , a few players meet the requirements , most won't when a few do. And vice versa . Even the most basic , classic 4-4-2 and pretty direct stuff have us be struggling at times . It's not even about the results , it's how we played.. and our play was pretty poor anyway .

In order to see a good 4-4-2 ... Montolivo , Abate , De Sciglio , Alex , Mexes , De Jong , Poli , Cerci and Honda must never play . Bertolacci can do it , especially in form and with someone better at it than Montolivo is..

So , you need CM , RW , CB and Balotelli instead of Niang , and hope it's his good day .

Can do this all day , anybody gets to see this team wasn't created with anything in particular in mind , players don't compliment one another , they mostly expose one another simply because they aren't ideally meant to play together either this or that .

How you fix all this mess?? Easy , you get someone else other than Galliani to make a team . Who ? Since we won't see any sporting director , only a coach can do it . Which coach?? Considering we won't get any of the big names , we should be after the only coach we have any chance or getting , especially even after Raiola confirmed he almost brought Conte to Milan but didn't happen eventually. Let's hope if he leaves Italy after the Euro , we do all we can to get him.

Or expect Galliani to make a proper team and sort his mess out

(:

(
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:28 am

The problem is bigger than just Galliani, however it would be a great start to get rid of Galliani or as you mentioned get a coach that would only come here provided that he has full control. This is why I was hoping that Carlo comes although I do like Miha.

Milan's situation is laughable, we are not very far from being back to a good team, we have the youth (Romagnoli, Donnarumma, and Calabria), we have players with experience (Bacca, Adriano, and D. Lopez), and we have players that are ready to take the next step (Bona and Berto). It seems that every time we take 1 step forward, we follow that by taking 2 steps back. The situation can be fixed with smart planning and investment and almost every fan and former player can see the problems, they are constantly mentioned but the management remains oblivious. The only action that the management takes is firing coaches, they repeat the same mistakes over and over again and try to find a scapegoat.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Agreed , but it's not that they remain oblivious , although i understand how you mentioned that ; they know very well our problems , it's their judgement that is fatally wrong and out of place , lack of insight and expertise . How they approach problems , the way they see solutions . Truth be told , gone are the days of delusions and oblivious insight , they don't even talk about the past now . Now , they're fully about incompetence and inability . What they built shows and they cannot hide anymore behind their finger.

More or less the same thing as being oblivious in the end lol , but yeah , just to be specific . We desperately need either Galliani to step down , or accept a sporting director who knows what he's doing , or our best chance , have a coach with his own authority who's respected and build the team in his view and save us from B&G ideas about the team.

I have to reiterate once more , nothing against Mihajlovic at all , i actually like the man , he's doing his best all this time . But he can't fix the issues that truly keep us fixed to the ground and if we are extremely lucky , there's someone else who can. All i want from him is to manage to stay until the season is over and deliver a EL place .

That's our real target , in any case . He must lead the team to such a position , or else i am afraid he will rightfully deserve the sack anyway .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:34 pm

Dante wrote:
How you fix all this mess?? Easy , you get someone else other than Galliani to make a team . Who ? Since we won't see any sporting director , only a coach can do it . Which coach?? Considering we won't get any of the big names , we should be after the only coach we have any chance or getting , especially even after Raiola confirmed he almost brought Conte to Milan but didn't happen eventually. Let's hope if he leaves Italy after the Euro , we do all we can to get him.

Great post overall, just disagree on this point. With the current management, the fact of the matter is a coach will never have enough say in our transfer policies to make a difference. Just look at Seedorf. Someone mentioned in another thread (could've been you actually) that the only player we got that Miha specifically requested was Romagnoli. It's a very good point, because there's no way that was the only player he wanted. Scrubs like Kucka, Bertolacci, etc. have Galliani written all over them, because like it or not he still calls the shots.

I really wish I was wrong, but I can't see any coach in the world getting us top 3. The only way we return to some semblance of respect in Europe is if Galliani leaves and is replaced with someone who is actually willing to work with the coach towards a clear vision of where this team is going. And money of course.

Until then, I can't even bring myself to speculate over who we'll buy or what our team will look like. At the end of the day, this pattern of buying scrubs and sacking coaches will only stop with different management.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Seedorf though barely had any respect in the football world as a coach. Conte has.Conte won't even agree to join without certain requirements and demands . Whole different court really .

And we know there's potentially something there . They will head him and follow his word if he has been successful and respect said coach because of the name he is and what he has achieved . Can you imagine Galliani trying to sell Boateng to Conte right now rofl

Trust me on this , if you see Conte become our manager in the summer , you'll see ridiculous difference with regards to how the team will shape up.

Conte won't agree to Galliani's bs and you can actually count on him to sort out the scrubs and create a working team , also will have certain demands to be met to put pen to paper to begin with . There's not been a better candidate if truth be told since we fired Allegri .

That said , i despise his 3-5-2 bs but i realize he can make us a team again. 4-3-3 , 3-5-2 , 4-4-2 , direct or indirect , positional play or hoof play , i don't give a flying fk , all i want is Conte because he will be respected and save this management from themselves since we can't get rid of them .

And on the pitch he meets the critical requirements , just because he knows how to make a proper , serious , competitive , team. It's false imo to think they would treat him like they did with Seedorf , total opposite if you ask me. He won't even sign if it's otherwise lol and you can be sure they will get him if the chance presents itself and he wants Milan .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2