I hope Larissa is happy enough to share. Heart
Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

so the mighty samba dancers are out Empty Re: so the mighty samba dancers are out

Post by jibers Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

ubelievable, they all missed, dreadfu
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

so the mighty samba dancers are out Empty Re: so the mighty samba dancers are out

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 pm

so neymar's dream of winng the ballon have come crashing down
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

so the mighty samba dancers are out Empty Misery loves company

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 pm

My sincere apologies to Brazil, you played better through the 120 minutes and only a great Villar kept you out, but I can't deny that I'm happy you lost Smile
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

so the mighty samba dancers are out Empty Brazil worse then Argentina

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 pm

All of you cowards who were killing Argentina last night and today better do the same to Brazil as they were far worse.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Oh, be sure of it.

Hahahahahahha. Why are we cowards btw?
I hate Brazil anyway.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

so the mighty samba dancers are out Empty Not a sore loser :D

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Unlike some people on this forum, I won't try to find excuses. It was simply pathetic. We had all the chances in the world, but bad finishing + awesome defending stopped us.

The penalties? A joke.

Mano? Possibly receivng a goodbye call from Teixeira right now .

Now I hope for a Uruguay x Chile final.

P.S. Argentina, 18 years without any trophies. :lol!:

Now, Neymar, Ganso, Elano, come back to Santos, this is OUR year, let's win the Brasileirao and the CWC!!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm

I just find it cowardly to wait until Messi/Argentina or Ronaldo/Portugal for that matter have a bad showing and kill them for it, and when they have a good showing the same posters hide or make excuses. None of the players on Brazil are worse today then they were yesterday, and Messi is the same player he was before the Copa. This should clue some of these idiots in on how bad coaching can destroy a good group of players.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Marcelo, Kaka and Hulk would have done a better job. :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Great attitude but the Argentina part is unneeded Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I just find it cowardly to wait until Messi/Argentina or Ronaldo/Portugal for that matter have a bad showing and kill them for it, and when they have a good showing the same posters hide or make excuses. None of the players on Brazil are worse today then they were yesterday, and Messi is the same player he was before the Copa. This should clue some of these idiots in on how bad coaching can destroy a good group of players.
There are more Messi/Argentina/Barcelona haters than Ronaldo/Brazil/Real Madrid haters. FACT.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:58 pm

omarish wrote:Marcelo, Kaka and Hulk would have done a better job. :coffee:

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:58 pm

im actually happy.Menezs can go back to his beloved team,gremio Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:58 pm

I agree, that still doesn't make it right.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Oh, be sure of it.

Hahahahahahha. Why are we cowards btw?
I hate Brazil anyway.

hate is a strong word
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Great attitude but the Argentina part is unneeded Very Happy

well one of your fellow countrymen did suggest football should be renamed trollball
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 pm

It should becouse Mano were trolling the brazilian football real bad today
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:01 pm

I merged some threads here..

Rsinatra's thread title may cause sissy girl fights so i included it. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

so the mighty samba dancers are out Empty Brazil went out because....

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 pm

THEY DIDN'T TAKE MARCELO

Yours Sincerely,
Fancelo

so the mighty samba dancers are out Mask-trollface

:coffee:
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 pm

no problem lol
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 am

rsinatra wrote:Unlike some people on this forum, I won't try to find excuses. It was simply pathetic. We had all the chances in the world, but bad finishing + awesome defending stopped us.

The penalties? A joke.

Mano? Possibly receivng a goodbye call from Teixeira right now .

Now I hope for a Uruguay x Chile final.

P.S. Argentina, 18 years without any trophies. :lol!:

Now, Neymar, Ganso, Elano, come back to Santos, this is OUR year, let's win the Brasileirao and the CWC!!!

Absolutely, we failed to convert and paid the price. And Mano left out some great players (Hernanes, Hulk, Nilmar etc)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

Jack Daniels wrote:I merged some threads here..

Ugh, I didn't want my thread merged... I wasn't trying to start a sissy-fight. I genuinely wanted to discuss the point about whether Marcelo could have been that little bit of extra flair that Brazil needed? Especially seeing as though Dani Alves was dropped for a more defensive drilled Maicon on the right. Menezes should have just swallowed his pride and called up Marcelo- who (not because Im an RM fan) I feel was the best Left fullback in the business last year.

But as I say, maybe a thread is needed to discuss all the blatant exclusions, that in the end weakened the squad.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:I merged some threads here..

Ugh, I didn't want my thread merged... I wasn't trying to start a sissy-fight. I genuinely wanted to discuss the point about whether Marcelo could have been that little bit of extra flair that Brazil needed? Especially seeing as though Dani Alves was dropped for a more defensive drilled Maicon on the right. Menezes should have just swallowed his pride and called up Marcelo- who (not because Im an RM fan) I feel was the best Left fullback in the business last year.

But as I say, maybe a thread is needed to discuss all the blatant exclusions, that in the end weakened the squad.

Flair? Is that why we lost? Give me a break. Marcelo would've just worsened our leaky defense against Paraguay and Ecuador. But yes, he might've helped us score.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 am

Might've? I think you're underestimating the attacking abilities of Marcelo. Also, Andre Santos' penalty was a shocker, I don't care how bad the pitch was, his technique was all wrong in taking the penalty, it was fluffed dink of sorts.

Now I'm not blaming him for the exit, he actually had a pretty decent tournament and deserved his spot at LB. If I were Menezes I would have had that squad playing a 4-4-2 with a double pivot and dropped Ganso. I know a lot of people out there like Ganso, I do too, but lets be fair- he did not impose himself on the game. Brazil tried to force a formation that relies on a CAM and the CAM did not produce. They should have set up 4-4-2 with wingplay, A left hand-side with Marcelo LW/LM and Andre Santos LB behind him would have been awesome. Pato could have played right side with Maicon. A centre forward like fred in the middle with Neymar in the hole.

The only problem with the 4-4-2, was that the central midfield would have needed to be kept tight and tidy, something that I fear Ramires and Lucas would not have been capable of. Sandro would have been perfect then, but unfortunately got injured.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:Might've? I think you're underestimating the attacking abilities of Marcelo. Also, Andre Santos' penalty was a shocker, I don't care how bad the pitch was, his technique was all wrong in taking the penalty, it was fluffed dink of sorts.

Now I'm not blaming him for the exit, he actually had a pretty decent tournament and deserved his spot at LB. If I were Menezes I would have had that squad playing a 4-4-2 with a double pivot and dropped Ganso. I know a lot of people out there like Ganso, I do too, but lets be fair- he did not impose himself on the game. Brazil tried to force a formation that relies on a CAM and the CAM did not produce. They should have set up 4-4-2 with wingplay, A left hand-side with Marcelo LW/LM and Andre Santos LB behind him would have been awesome. Pato could have played right side with Maicon. A centre forward like fred in the middle with Neymar in the hole.

The only problem with the 4-4-2, was that the central midfield would have needed to be kept tight and tidy, something that I fear Ramires and Lucas would not have been capable of. Sandro would have been perfect then, but unfortunately got injured.

Who is to say Marcelo would've scored that penalty? It's all speculation. Elano is one of the best free kick and penalty takers in that squad, and he missed a penalty too. Who is to say that Marcelo wouldn't flop together with the rest? Marcelo has just started improving last season, and he had his ups and downs. He should've been there as an option, but I'm not going to say he is vital or essential for Brazil because he is not.

Ganso underachieved, yes, but he's gaining experience, and am I wrong or didn't he give like 3 assists? Give him time, our goal is the WC, not this copa américa. Kaká will be like 32 when it comes, who knows how much he'll be able to do at that point. Ganso is 21.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down