Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bournemouth vs. Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth vs. Arsenal

Post by Sina Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Debate:
vs LCFC
Merte back in or Gabriel to keep his place?

while Gabriel can do better in 1vs1s and wide areas
Leicester can create danger from crosses/Set pieces too
Overall Mertecielny still is our best CB pairing imo
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:49 am

Our attack aint nothing w/o Giroud, we need him even he's in bad form atm, cant believe I miss good guy Webz. Mertz for me as well, he's not a confidence type of player like Gabriel, dont know what happened but Mr consistency Kozz is really off lately. Flam started cause we got no one else, I expect Elneyny & Coq take over full time from next week which I think will be start of good run.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:57 am

Unless Flamini has nude pics of Wenga, I can't see why he should start any more.

Coquelin/Ramsey for me though. Elneny off the bench. The game is too important for a gamble in midfield with a new lad/dad.

Giroud up front too. Theo can do some more bench time.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:31 am

Flamini will most probably start Sunday then. Watch out
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm

El Gunner wrote:Flamini will most probably start Sunday then. Watch out

Wenger is the biggest troll. Playing Flamini isi just reckless and he could have cost us the game. We dont have a midfield when he plays.

For a stubborn manager he is afraid of his own shadow.
rofl

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:53 pm

As much as I hate Flamsey, I think AW is protecting Coquelin a bit while he becomes match fit.

Rather see Flamsey against Bournemouth than in the thick of the title run-in chase for top four in March-May.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:29 pm

El Gunner wrote:Dude only turns up when he sees his name in the CF position imo.

That's pure selfish in my opinion if it was a world class talent i'd understand but an attribute player like Theo plays where a manager puts him.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:39 pm

And I agree with you, but obviously the man himself doesn't see it that way.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Think we should consider selling him tbh. Buy Mahrez with the money.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:28 pm

Looks like it has been a bit of shit last few weeks overall in terms of performance and results in the league. Only managed to watch the first half of the bournemouth game. Didn't watch the previous 2-3 games properly so can't make a definite judgement on us.

As far as I can tell, the title is pretty much gone. We needed 9 points from Liverpool, Chelsea, stoke and Southampton games if not 10. We got 3/12. Will most likely look back to Jan/Feb period in May.

City are inconsistent but they will sort it out because even they realise title is only a run of 7 wins in a row away. Leicester are doing great but I don't think they will win the title. Tottenham have a bigger chance of winning the title than us atm as well. They are everything we need to be. Winning games they need to; not letting in silly goals; scoring decent amount to improve GD; solid in defence; team effort; belief.

I suppose we all knew deep down anyways.

Our problem this season has been that we are reliant on one system with all the players playing one certain role in order for that system to work. One part removed from that system and the whole structure comes off. We don't have 2 players who can offer us the same thing if required. No one else can provide creativity apart from Ozil. No one else can finish chances apart from Giroud (on form). No one else can provide cover apart from Coquelin. No one else can provide us with half decent control apart from Cazorla.

Sure other teams are somewhat confined to the same thing, however they can at least compensate that with something else. Leicester have showed more fight than we have in the last 4 years combined. If Kane doesn't score for Tottenham, at least someone else tries to step up and win games. With us, if Ozil or Sanchez doesn't create then we look absolutely clueless.

A title winning team should be able to do what is required to win games. We have shown that in none of our matches this season. Probably won't either in the future till Arsene is gone.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:13 am

I don't get the argument that no one provides creativity except for Ozil. Just curiously, what sides do you think have better creative options than Arsenal aside from their most creative player (Silva/DeBruyne, Mahrez, Eriksen, Mata, Coutinho). We have Sanchez, Cazorla and Ramsey who all offer a lot of creativity.

Most sides only have 2-3 players that you would call "creative".. It's normal. Our side is and always has been very creative compared to most PL sides.

Seems to me AW cant win, too many creative players - gets a few more direct or physical players and all of a sudden we don't have enough creative options..

No one can score if Giroud isn't on form? Sanchez can score. Ramsey can score (although he hasn't been lately). Walcott same thing. Ozil can even score.

There is nothing wrong with this squad on paper. Our demons lie elsewhere and I am not saying its not AW's fault necessarily but at least blame him for the right reasons.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Peccadillo wrote:I don't get the argument that no one provides creativity except for Ozil. Just curiously, what sides do you think have better creative options than Arsenal aside from their most creative player (Silva/DeBruyne, Mahrez, Eriksen, Mata, Coutinho). We have Sanchez, Cazorla and Ramsey who all offer a lot of creativity.

Most sides only have 2-3 players that you would call "creative".. It's normal. Our side is and always has been very creative compared to most PL sides.

Seems to me AW cant win, too many creative players - gets a few more direct or physical players and all of a sudden we don't have enough creative options..

No one can score if Giroud isn't on form? Sanchez can score. Ramsey can score (although he hasn't been lately). Walcott same thing. Ozil can even score.

There is nothing wrong with this squad on paper. Our demons lie elsewhere and I am not saying its not AW's fault necessarily but at least blame him for the right reasons.

Wenger never learns and we are too predictable, you can have all the creative players but if noone can finish whats the point? we have no discipline or leader on the pitch, AW fault. Any team who has done their homework can get a result against us.

Its time to drop Giroud and bring on Theo as striker. Remember we had same problem in the beginning of season and Wenger used his brain and Theo started scoring.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next