Kaladin
Harmonica
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Match result

Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap57%Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap29%Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread

Post by El Blanco Madridista Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:45 am

Lord Zaza's moment of brilliance won this for Juve... Who would have thought it?

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus vs Napoli HYPE thread

Post by juvealbanian Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:47 am

Higuain couldn't do anything cuz there are world class defenders in our team,then there is Barzagli....*bleep* beast had Pipita on his pocket all game.The bearded rock.

Loved Zaza's grinta and pressing as well as Cuadrado's.

Forza Forza
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:49 am

Sami Khedira DOES NOT LOSE. 16 matches for Juve: 14 wins & 2 draws.

cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:50 am

Zaza is clutch, should be playing most of the minutes with mandzukic injured.

Great match from napoli, they should really be in the CL. Sarri has them on top shape. Like RG said, its so hard to create chances vs this juve. Its our main strength. The 352 looks better but even like this the team did great.

Gonna be a tight race til the end of serie a. If we lose against Bayern Then I think we'll win the league, otherwise I don't know
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:18 am

Doc wrote:RG is starting to be that guy who would love Celtic and Rangers equally or cheer for Boca and River at the same time.

I love it.

That is just wrong in so many ways!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:25 am

Anyone saw Pipita? The last of Maradonians? huo huo huohuo ... All hail Barzagli! He's so underrated but one of the best CB's around.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:33 am

RealGunner wrote:Will he get called up at all?

I would say he has been better than DDR this season tbh. But I guess DDR is undroppable for Italy

He has been better yes, but De Rossi is always world class with italy, one of our best, if not the best, players every time. He is basically undropable.

tbh no one is really sure about the shape of the team this summer. But if I had to guess, I'd say yes. The midfield call up could be something like Verratti, Marchisio, De Rossi, Soriano, Parolo, Jorginho, Florenzi
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:23 am

The expression "Lady Luck" comes to mind.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:30 am

breva wrote:The expression "Lady Luck" comes to mind.

How do you figure? Because Zaza scored late, or because his shot had a slight deflection?
I'd hardly say this was an undeserved win, the better side one today but it was a fascinating match in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:30 pm

The better side lost. It was a lucky deflection as was Bonucci's lucky deflection.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Better side lost rofl

Just unbelievable.Tell me how many chances Napoli created pls.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:25 pm

I wouldn't say Napoli were better side tbh. Both sides played well that's for sure though. This why Juve are dangerous Imo they defend hard throughout the game and just when they get half decent chance they make that count. Bayern needs to be very top on their game to knock this team out.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Yesterday it was a match for 0-0. Very tactical match like the most numbers of Serie A big games.
But exactly for this, when you realize the Juve won also this match ( Allegri replaces Dybala with Alex Sandro in last minutes because the tie is legit ) you realize they will win also this year
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 pm

All I saw from this game was stupid long range effort after stupid long range effort until a stupid long range effort got luckily deflected and ended up in the net.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Alex Sandro is an absolute beast.Makes instant impact everytime he comes on.

Will be legit pissed if he doesnt start the Bayern game.The guy rekt Bayern last time he played them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:35 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Anyone saw Pipita? The last of Maradonians? huo huo huohuo ... All hail Barzagli! He's so underrated but one of the best CB's around.

Has Higuain got at least a ball ?
He hadn't even a chance to score
yesterday Insigne , Hamsik and Callejon missed . not Higuain.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum