Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
Winter is Coming
Collblanc
65 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

CL QF / Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid - Page 17 Empty Re: CL QF / Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid

Post by eelir Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:01 pm

baresi wrote:
eelir wrote:The ref was solid other than not awarding the red to Iniesta, and missing the penalty - which I hate to say this but really canceled out the wrong calls. I saw both of them as goign either way as I believe it was hard for him to judge both of those calls 100%. I don't see why any side would whine honestly.

If Iniesta was sent off we wouldn't have seen that claimed penalty

Are you kidding me? People think we got a better end from the ref even in the game where we lost and get outplayed with decent referee who made no game changing errors and still bitch about it! All those who watched the game with a bit of objectivity and taking into account that small ref errors happen every game can agree with what I said earlier! The rest are simply butthurt on Barca's success this last decade.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CL QF / Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid - Page 17 Empty Re: CL QF / Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid

Post by baresi Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Chill eelir, I was referring to YOUR comment that Inesta should have been sent off, IF that happened the claimed penalty wouldn't have happened, since it was Inesta that played the ball.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Yes but that is a "what if" philosophy which i dont like to discuss as we end up talking about multiverse and crazy talks like that.

But, (and please do not missunderstand this that i want to say Barca got robbed or anything like that, Atleti won and the ref was decent) lets put the calls in perspective? Which one is worse?

1. Not sending off a opposition player but getting a penalty that puts you in winning position with only 2 minutes left on regular time?
2. Not awarding a clear penalty in the 90th minute?

I am just saying that based on one perspective, it might seam that Atleti was on the receiving end, and on another perspective it looks like it was Barca, while the reality was - the refereeing was decent and Atelti got what they deserved and people from both sides Barca and anti-Barca should just congratulate Atelti on their win!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Should replace Iniesta with CMessi from now on tbh

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:07 am

baresi Shocked

after ages
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:40 am

It is hilarious to see Barcelona fans complaining about the refereeing.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:59 am

breva wrote:It is hilarious to see Barcelona fans complaining about the refereeing.

It's even more hilarious when people turn a blind eye, when they don't.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:45 am

I don't think there actually has been a person here who has been complaining about the refereeing.

Unless you're talking about eelir, in which case you're misunderstanding him. He's not complaining.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:55 am

CBarca wrote:I don't think there actually has been a person here who has been complaining about the refereeing.

Unless you're talking about eelir, in which case you're misunderstanding him. He's not complaining.

He wasn't talking exclusively about this game.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:04 am

Well talking exclusively about this game (because duh, the thread is about this game) there has been one Messi fan who complained about the ref and several non-Barca fans who thought ref was biased towards Barca. The rest of us congratulated Atleti on a job well done and had no issues with refereeing.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:03 am

Arbeloa what a fooking legend. Was right the entire time. Hard for Barca to win against 11.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:11 am

CL QF / Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid - Page 17 N08A8NOl

Harmonica spotted browsing goallegacy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:39 am

From AS.com and Sport.es

Messi ran 7km against atleti, that's less than the other 19 outfield starters. His numbers are closer to the keepers, Ter Stegen and Oblak, than to 8 atletico players. He had less touches than Ter Stegen.

I take back what I said.
Benzema>>>>>>>>>>>>
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:36 pm

rincon wrote:From AS.com and Sport.es

Messi ran 7km against atleti, that's less than the other 19 outfield starters. His numbers are closer to the keepers, Ter Stegen and Oblak, than to 8 atletico players. He had less touches than Ter Stegen.

I take back what I said.
Benzema>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shame Harmonica is banned.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Harmoncia would need those numbers era adjusted.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17