Onyx
Kaladin
RealGunner
zizzle
Jay29
18 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by CM Pep Tue 12 Apr - 18:48:22

Good RAW. Not amazing, but good.

Hope KO doesn't keep losing, WWE has a habit of forming these losing streaks.

I hope Ambrose is put over, seen enough of him being buried.

Wyatt seems such a shadow of that he used to be.

And what's up with the Cena tease at WM? Not that I mind his absence, just feels inconsistent... unless I missed some announcement or something.

CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 25

Post by Casciavit Tue 12 Apr - 18:52:01

Luke Gallows has a goofy face Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Apr - 18:56:19

KO losing actually had a point this time ( besides he doesn't lose that often anyway), they needed to put Cesaro over to put him in the title match. All of that made sense.

Besides it's obvious he's going to be in a match with Zayn, losing doesn't really effect him in any way this time and at the same time it built Cesaro up to the point he's probably going to win the IC title at Payback.

It works well for both of them, as for Cena he hasn't been cleared yet and they probably just used his name for WM. Of course none of that made logical sense like nothing did at Mania.

But i'm not to bothered as they have moved away from anything to do with Mania and started fresh, if they persisted with what happened at Mania it would have been really bad...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Apr - 18:58:02

Casciavit wrote:Luke Gallows has a goofy face Laughing

The Official WWE Thread - Part 25 - Page 32 Festus_wwe
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 12 Apr - 19:12:35

Firenze wrote:the

i'm not a bad guy

i'm not a good guy

i'm THE guy

thing could stick tbh

Every time he says it he gets nuclear heat from the crowd lmfao.

He's starting to say it too much, though. It was funny the first time, but to start off every promo with it sounds weird.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 12 Apr - 19:14:18

With Bray turning face and Rollins supposedly returning as a face, their is a distinct lack of top heels atm.

I can see Randy turning heel when he comes back, but he isn't fresh. This is definitely the time for Ambrose to turn heel. I can't stand his goofy character anymore.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Apr - 19:15:51

If only they didn't have two guys in NXT with history of working heels and great at it too.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 12 Apr - 19:16:42

Samoa Joe and?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue 12 Apr - 19:17:06

Speaking of Joe, he needs to be called up. How do they call up Crews/Corbin before him Laughing :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Apr - 19:17:31

Casciavit wrote:Samoa Joe and?

Balor.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue 12 Apr - 19:20:51

I think there's an argument to be made that NXT needs Balor and Joe more than WWE does right now since they've called up so many new talents recently.

In the last few weeks we've seen full-time call ups for Zayn, Corbin, Crews, Enzo/Cass, Vaudevillains or whatever they're called... feels like if they add anymore at this point it'd be too much too soon.

Having said that, Crews and Corbin being called up has Vince written all over it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Apr - 19:47:34

I agree, was just thinking of solutions to the Heel thing Cascia brought up.

I also don't mind they didn't call up Joe, he's not like the guys they called up if he is to be called up you make a big deal out of it like you would with Balor or Bayley not just another mid card talent.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue 12 Apr - 20:48:55

I see the brand separation coming back soon..
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 12 Apr - 23:52:08

https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/719985985992454144

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/720002948105768960

Just lol rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 13 Apr - 1:02:01

Loving Borja Cesaro so far, especially that suit gimmick, good match vs KO

Lots of tag team jobbers

Roman's 'the guy' promo fits him, riles up the crowd, good if he's turning heel.

Styles/Zayn was a great match imo, kinda wanted Zayn to win so we see that 3 threat match.

Love Jericho so much, great bantz in that segment, "Do you understand what i'm saying to you right now" is so overused but he nails it everytime he says it Laughing

Got a feeling Bray was gonna backstab Roman and leave him there to get demolished and then call his boys to take on LON, still dont think he's completely face imo

Overall good RAW 8/10

Cant wait for next week's as im going to be there live bounce
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 13 Apr - 1:31:54

Please take a Goal Legacy sign with you. Or something like "Enzo Amore vs Damien Sandown Wrestlemania 33 main event" sign.

Also yeah Jericho/Ambrose segment was great bantz. Ambrose's "whats up with the scarf dude" was perfect.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 13 Apr - 6:34:13

M99 wrote:Please take a Goal Legacy sign with you. Or something like "Enzo Amore vs Damien Sandown Wrestlemania 33 main event" sign.

Also yeah Jericho/Ambrose segment was great bantz. Ambrose's "whats up with the scarf dude" was perfect.

Please do this rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 13 Apr - 12:15:33

Bray as a face should be interesting. He's a charismatic anti hero in the mould of Austin, Rock, Foley etc. Hoping he wins the title by the summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 13 Apr - 13:37:40

Doubt he will, everything is leading to Rollins winning it when he comes back imo.

Not that I want that but I think it's happening, not so much the Rollins winning it as I'm fine with that but the Roman keeping it until then part.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 13 Apr - 13:39:39

M99 wrote:Please take a Goal Legacy sign with you. Or something like "Enzo Amore vs Damien Sandown Wrestlemania 33 main event" sign.

I will look into it
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed 13 Apr - 13:45:47

Honestly don't think Rollins is going to win the title again until 2017. I think Bray/Ambrose/Cena are next in line.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 13 Apr - 13:55:10

Casciavit wrote:Honestly don't think Rollins is going to win the title again until 2017. I think Bray/Ambrose/Cena are next in line.

Why not?  He never lost it and he'll probably get a disgusting reaction when he returns lol and the story writes itself.

Don't see why he would drop behind those guys really. It's more likely he wins it than any of those guys imo.

We need to remember that they could have put the belt on Roman at last year's Wrestlemania but they didn't and they could have had Rollins lose anytime to Roman and they didn't.

Hell they didn't even face each other, I really think it's as close to a certainty as you are going to get tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 13 Apr - 14:33:51

The way the IWC are hyping Rollins' return its as if prime Austin is returning. He really isnt that big of a star. Plus his reign was boring so others should get a chance imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed 13 Apr - 14:38:41

Doesn't matter what any of us thinks lol, the way WWE thinks is very different. He never lost the championship so it's obvious to me he will come back right into the picture.

Also it was boring because it was only him all the time Laughing assuming they don't completely *bleep* it up they are at least trying to push new talent so i don't think it will be the same as last time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed 13 Apr - 15:25:37

Casciavit wrote:Honestly don't think Rollins is going to win the title again until 2017. I think Bray/Ambrose/Cena are next in line.

Cena's next title will be his 16th and he equals flair's record. They will not waste that on a meaningless PPV. I'm guessing he will win it at next year's mania

Rollings will def come back as a face, and if they keep going with Reigns as heel it will be the feud of the summer

As for Brey...well, he'll probably work with league now then lose to Orton when he comes back. They dont see him as a main event guy and that's that
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed 13 Apr - 20:34:05

Reigns-Cena is either happening WM33 or WM35. I'm positive we will see a Reigns-Lesnar rematch at WM34, which is when Lesnar's contract expires.

If we get a Shield triple threat at WM33 and Cena-Taker, I think Ambrose will win. He's been given the short end of the stick compared to the other two. It would be a feel-good kind of moment, which WWE usually do.

Seth Rollins' situation is interesting. He'll come back to a nice babyface pop, and I assume he'll be a face. However, I don't think WWE is as big of a fan of him as y'all think. He was a transitional champ. Reigns was supposed to beat him at Survivor Series. He was always going to win the belt from Rollins. As for WM, the only reason Seth won was because Lesnar had renewed his contract. Vince still saw money in Super Sayain Lesnar, so he decided to protect him. The crowd was even more against Reigns last year than they were this year. He might not have gotten as many boos, but they were much more apathetic towards him, which is the worst thing possible.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next