Transfer Target: Oscar Vote_lcap50%Transfer Target: Oscar Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Transfer Target: Oscar Empty Transfer Target: Oscar

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:13 pm

Count sacraficesOscar, Juve to the window: they serve 35 million euro
14/04/2016 16:40 Alessandra Stefanelli article read 1592 times

Count sacrafices Oscar, Juve to the window: they serve 35 million euro

The Brazilian playmaker Oscar will not be one of the cornerstones of the new Chelsea Antonio Conte. The Blues are ready to sacrifice him, with Juventus interested in him already since last summer. The Brazilian footballer Class '91 has a rating of 35 million euro. In return it is Tuttomercatoweb.com.
===
What do you think? I think that 35m is a good price. It is basically like trading Vidal with Oscar, which is an excellent move. I can see Vidal going Chelsea to join Conte this season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Transfer Target: Oscar Empty Re: Transfer Target: Oscar

Post by rincon Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:19 pm

I'm in for Oscar. I thought last season he was the perfect player for Juve, I still think so. Besides James that just has too much quality, I think he is exactly what Allegri needs (Haven't watched enough Mkhitaryan to judge him).

I like that Oscar is more of a midfielder than a second striker (like some AMs tend to be). We need that cover and solidity, specially with Pogba and Dybala already supplying the offence. The midfield 4 with Max benefits from that style, like with Vidal or Pereyra.

The only thing is that I really have no idea what system we plan to rely on (love the flexibility though) since we are reportedly after a right winger if Cuadrado leaves.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:24 pm

rincon wrote:I'm in for Oscar. I thought last season he was the perfect player for Juve, I still think so. Besides James that just has too much quality, I think he is exactly what Allegri needs (Haven't watched enough Mkhitaryan to judge him).

I like that Oscar is more of a midfielder than a second striker (like some AMs tend to be). We need that cover and solidity, specially with Pogba and Dybala already supplying the offence. The midfield 4 with Max benefits from that style, like with Vidal or Pereyra.

The only thing is that I really have no idea what system we plan to rely on (love the flexibility though) since we are reportedly after a right winger if Cuadrado leaves.

That is very true really. The management must devise a plan for next season and the Morata issue needs to be solved ASAP, even before the euros if possible. Many things could change after Copa America and the Euros. This summer is the bomb, it has everthing.

He is my favorite player in Chelsea haha! After that goal vs us in our debut CL in 2012 I started to like him.

Th
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:47 am

The times are running an article which says we're transfer listing him.

I think if Oscar is to leave us at any point, it will be this summer.

Cesc has moved ahead of him in the pecking order and we're not likely to play an out and out AM this season so I can see him moving on. I've also heard 28m pounds is what we want for him, which is a touch over 35m euros.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:59 am

I still think its premature to talk about Oscar, Conte will give him a chance I think... he used to like him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:37 am

Agree with Devi,why would Conte sell a young talented player? Will definitely get his chances.
Plus I don't think he's the best option at that price.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:54 pm

i dont want midfielders who cannot defend except if they have extreme talent for assists and goals

guys like isco, oscar, gotze seem to lack something to make them real threat for opponent and i would not go for them i would better stick with players who contribute more with stamina, defending and all that like vidal, pogba, marchisio, khedira, cuadrado, asamoah ,

at least you know that these guys even if they cant score goals they can defend really good so it is no waste

i would better go for the ones like gundogan, hamsik, cavani,

i would consider creative players if they are something like pirlo, xavi, iniesta, zidane, and even if they don't defend as good you know that its worth, its no waste because they are too good, too creative otherwise its no worth

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum